Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

All You Need To Know About Upwork. Earned $10 Per Day!!! Free E-books, Videos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All You Need To Know About Upwork. Earned $10 Per Day!!! Free E-books, Videos (151 Views)

Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money / Free E- Commerce You Can Work Online And Earn From. (amazon) / Best Free E- Commerce You Can Work And Earn From (amazon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Upwork. Earned $10 Per Day!!! Free E-books, Videos by benrichest: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2020
If only I can get 2 minutes of your time, you will be glad you spent it wisely...

After much observation, I understand that a lot of Nigerians wish to create a passive income or a side hustle online which is legit and can help them earn so much....

Upwork is one of such legit online site where you can work from the comfort of your home, thereby turning your comfort zone into your income zone.

Another advantage with upwork is the opportunity it's provide for you to work with foreigners, who have value for your services.

For example, when I deal with foreigners clients, I charge between 5 to 10$ for 500 words which is about to 3600 in Naira currency, but when I deal with Nigeria clients I hardly make #1000 for 1,000 words.

Now, I understand that alot of individuals wish to get on this platform and keep getting rejected... Smile.

That's the only disadvantage is upwork.

Now, I want to help just a few serious individuals who are ready to earn a fortune on upwork legitaimately.

With my approval algorithm, you will get a approved upwork account within 30mins.
I kid not.

You will also get free ebooks, Videos and links to writing proposals which has been tested and trusted.

Kindly click on the link below for more information.

Whatsapp or call: 08141913541.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / Sell Your Value At Upwork And Make So Much Money In Dollars. / Business Analyst Job At The Nigerian Stock Exchange, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.