Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning (9950 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by seunmohmoh(f): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
JESUSBOIY:
did you just send her recharge card...? grin you Mumu oo grin
Fake recharge card

1 Like

Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Some women are time bomb waiting to explode

1 Like

Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Immature secondary school girls pussies are the sweetest.

Tight like kilode. Try them and you will say bye bye to the so called mature expensive ladies with boreholes grin grin grin

Please don't come and kill us in this new year
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Giditrends(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bro, why were you not happy?
Because you still love her?
dauddy97:
This is a distance relationship that involves two undergraduate. we separated after I couldn't tolerate all what I was seeing with her. From sugar daddy to, double datting and still billing me high. I was in Ondo and she's in Ekiti. She comes once in awhile. After we had separated, we moved on with another guy and gave my number to the guy. I talked to him, but the guy noticed I wasn't happy but, he didn't say anything.

Both of you are suffering from a disease called IMMATURITY
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Albinoworwor: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
U dey form bro code and your mouth was leaking like wee wee
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by ilevic(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Immature secondary school girls pussies are the sweetest.

Tight like kilode. Try them and you will say bye bye to the so called mature expensive ladies with boreholes grin grin grin

Alert!!! A paedophile sighted

1 Like

Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by ilevic(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
I still wonder the type of man who has time to chat with his ex's boyfriend...

1 Like

Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by tkshittu3(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bros call ur gf now o, e get y?
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by dauddy97(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
tkshittu3:
Bros call ur gf now o, e get y?
Why, she blocked me.
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by posty56: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
u might be trolling ;Du because how can tell her ex those bad stuff about her and to make matter worse u showed it to ur mum ;Du ;Du ;Du
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by vikithor(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Learn how to drive very well
Call/WhatsApp,see contact below
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Collins4u1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
You sef u don't know what you want... You sent her airtime before this rubbish for what? Did she ask you? Or you're just being a good guy that cares.

Stop being a soft boy. Be a man
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by rosy1992(f): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
When you know you have gotten over her, while did you speak ill of her to her boyfriend. You need to move on and stopped poking into people's affair.
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by luminouz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
*sighs*
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
stop talking to her boyfriend.u the one stirring up the honet"s nest.
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by vikithor(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Learn how to drive
Call/WhatsApp below
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I don't even know what to say.

See curse for new year sha.

I'm still surprised you have her number and her nudes and even chat with her boyfriend. You get time. Big time.
he still has feelings for dats why he has her number and probably nudes
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Bgirlie: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
It's better you face your studies this man
Abi what is all these undecided
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Una don start this relationship wahala again this new year? angry
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by olursolar23(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ooooooh.. Iru yama yama wo ni bobo yin tun se bayi... Y u dy send am card... Bobo yin ti fo ooo...
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Nephilim: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Both of you are seriously mad and useless to us.
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Michelle55: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
This Una English no be here oh.. Make Una kukuma write for pidgin make we for understand una matter wella.
But seriously you have no bleeping business with her current boyfriend, you were the one that broke up with her, I see no reason why you kept the communication link active and going.
Ex simply means Extinction!!
Apologize to her while she does likewise and move on amicably with no bitterness in your hearts towards each other.

All this children love sef tire person

Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by chrismex(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
You made a huge mistake discussing your relationship with her present boyfriend. You shouldn't have at all, she is your ex so let her be. You brought this upon yourself,

You can't do anything than letting it slide, it's painful to snitch on someone especially the person you love or loved before.
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
you guys need to go back to primary. how did you guys pass exams with all those grammatical errors
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
olursolar23:
Ooooooh.. Iru yama yama wo ni bobo yin tun se bayi... Y u dy send am card... Bobo yin ti fo ooo...
Guy u dey cast spell for person here
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by TheSourcerer: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
JESUSBOIY:
did you just send her recharge card...? grin you Mumu oo grin
yes with spaces too.
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by TheSourcerer: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
2special:
You're the one that needs to get something to do...you're the devil workshop cuz you don't have self discipline
see as you slap am
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Make una go settle una quarrel biko.
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by nelklyn(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2020
dauddy97:
This is a distance relationship that involves two undergraduate. we separated after I couldn't tolerate all what I was seeing with her. From sugar daddy to, double datting and still billing me high. I was in Ondo and she's in Ekiti. She comes once in awhile. After we had separated, we moved on with another guy and gave my number to the guy. I talked to him, but the guy noticed I wasn't happy but, he didn't say anything.

YESTERDAY:
His present Boyfriend messaged me last night that If I wanted her back I should let him know of which I rejected. So, he continued to asked me why I left her.
I told him the plain Truth. After her bills , double datting and so on.

THIS MORNING:
I received a message from my ex. (Screenshot below) Meanwhile, her present Boyfriend has sent her all what I chatted with him.

I woke up and checked my phone only to see the message from my ex.
I couldn't hold it any longer. I told my mum immediately. We called her two parents. They apologized. My mum was angred with me why I discussed such matter with her present Boyfriend.

Now, she called asking me if I still have her nude pictures on my phone. I told her the truth yes. She told me to delete it. I didn't say yes or no. She sent me a message again that "I have yours too".

pls, how do I remove myself completely from people like this? This girl is LIKE A DEVIL to me, I have done a lot for her. She really offended me and still saying I did wrong to her by putting end to the relationship.

You aren’t ready to rid yourself of your ex...
Why the f*ck will you be trying to rid yourself of someone and at the same time won’t mind your business?

Well since you need it to be spelt out to you mind your business delete her boyfriend’s contacts, her contacts and block her from contacting you via phone or social media
undecided
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by emerged01(m): 4:14am On Jan 02, 2020
My guy just go ahead and apologize. You have no business with his present relationship. You fumbled.
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by lereinter(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Oga you are a less man
Re: Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning by IceColdVeins(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2020
You, your ex, the new bf, Mr Daramola and the recharge card seller that sold the airtime are all brainless I swear.
Seems like a kindergarten stage drama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Make Noise During S€x? / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing / How To Seduce A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.