Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? (7688 Views)

People Who Have Sexual Fetish (18+) / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / When Is It Okay To Have Sexual Relationship With A Widower? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Free advice, don't date anyone in your office, whether the old cargoes or the fresh blood. It never ends well.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by infogenius(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Charleys:
I have been very close to this lady at my office.

She's been there for a long time, I have also asked around and there's no news that she dated someone in the office.

She has two kids and she told me her husband ran away from her and that she's the only one taking care of her kids.

My problem here is that she has been spreading rumours to other ladies at work that she's been giving me green light that I can't do anything.

I just like her as a friend and moreover I don't like her to the extent of having sex with her considering her looks after having two kids. She takes my conversation so serious that even when I make dry jokes she laughs at it.

I believe these rumours are going to block my chances of dating anyone in the office, since we have some female interns coming in for their six months IT every year.

I don't want this rumours to spoil my reputation at that office so I was thinking about taking her out to get drinks and having mind blowing sex with her but the truth is I'm not attracted to her so I don't think I'll be good in bed with her.

So should I just let my reputation fall like that or I should do something about it. She's also older than me, the way I see it.

What can I do about it?
Honest replies please. This is a new year.

Just be urself, don't allow people's comments or opinions make u do wrong things. If u are not into her.
Let it remain so.
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Charleys: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
lilmax:

Are you an effeminate man?

You become WEAK when you fall into her trap,they will laugh at you when you fail grin

let no one influence you, even idiotic men will tell you to do it

You no wan knack, you no wan knack

PERIOD

Thanks man
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by candyguyofficia(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
...bro, it's a matter of principle don't mix work with pleasure. It barely ends well that one can easily generalise n still be right that it never ends well. It's not good to poop where one eat. If you know you know. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by encryptjay(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Which rep? That you're a king in the other room or what? No need advicing Op not to do what is he's determined to do grin
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by chidooh1: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
It depends on how smart you are, actually she's wiser than you at this point. She has more in mind that you won't see or understand, with time all her intentions would be unraveled and you become the victim,. You can have sex with her and still be far from what she wants but it depends on how intelligent and wise you are, i see you entering into that trap of which you will surely regret. Run for your life now.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Charleys: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
chidooh1:
It depends on how smart you are, actually she's wiser than you at this point. She has more in mind that you won't see or understand, with time all her intentions would be unraveled and you become the victim,. You can have sex with her and still be far from what she wants but it depends on how intelligent and wise you are, i see you entering into that trap of which you will surely regret. Run for your life now.

I believe she's trying to spoil plans for me.
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Charleys: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ubunja, before you go to your blog hit me with some truths.

I'm good in bed but when people start doubting my abilities I feel I need to show them what I'm capable of.

In this case what do I do.
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by indodon(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
mortal man.. where is thy sense.

niqqas stay away from single mothers

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Charleys:

She's been there for a long time, I have also asked around and there's no news that she dated someone in the office.

She has two kids and she told me her husband ran away from her and that she's the only one taking care of her kids.

My problem here is that she has been spreading rumours to other ladies at work that she's been giving me green light that I can't do anything.

I just like her as a friend and moreover I don't like her to the extent of having sex with her considering her looks after having two kids. She takes my conversation so serious that even when I make dry jokes she laughs at it.

I believe these rumours are going to block my chances of dating anyone in the office, since we have some female interns coming in for their six months IT every year.

I don't want this rumours to spoil my reputation at that office so I was thinking about taking her out to get drinks and having mind blowing sex with her but the truth is I'm not attracted to her so I don't think I'll be good in bed with her.

So should I just let my reputation fall like that or I should do something about it. She's also older than me, the way I see it.

What can I do about it?
Yuu better don’t do shiit..The whole rumor thing will blow over after some time and that will make you look even hotter and hard to get. Meanwhile eagle eyes on the fresh interns ...The office oldies wouldn’t have anything on Yuu...Cheers to chopping kpekus
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by flokii: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
What is wrong with being just friends?

Don't do it if you love yourself
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Bobosneh: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2020
op I rebuke it for you that belle wey she wan put your neck no be your own

an advice for a brother JAPA
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by FanOfMyself: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2020
frubben:
You no go respect yourself now o. Your village people is advicing you now you dont want to hear.

You no attract to her free her.

We no wan see any topic here again saying because I slept with her she is now spoiling my name
It's advising wink
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2020
And you think mind blowing sex will solve the problem?
I tell you my brother, you are about to thread a path of no return. If you want to have mind blowing sex, go look for someone you can marry or at attractive to you. If you have sex with this woman, everyone in your office will know about it and you might resign because self hate won't let you come out from your bes in the morning.
But if you still want to do it, na you get your preek.
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by veraiyke(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2020
Charleys:

What can I do about it?
Your reputation is still very much intact and will drop as soon as the sex occurs
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by lereinter(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Must you have affair with a lady in your work place

And also don't misinterpret her flirting with you as green light

Some ladies are stupid like that you will just be ashamed of your self when she didn't allow you f.u.ck her especially in your work place
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Charleys: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Try
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Scottallen: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Charleys:

What can I do about it?
[/s]

Now, I see the kind of man you are. A guy who has no taste and you're only interested in sex. It is pathetic! People like you are better off castrated.

It pains me to see men of no value like you talk trash about women!

I see and I truly see the manner of man you are!
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by culf: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
if you're not attracted to her, then don't
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by MrCork: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Charleys:

What can I do about it?

angry
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by MrCork: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Charleys:

Are

What can I do about it?

...bro how can u date women wit kids?... in 2020?. Am shocked... bro that's desparate!!(No oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Moneystopnonsen: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bros you already wan nack this mummy, but just bothered about she spreading the news so that new potential office lays wont hear it and reject you.

A married woman who isn't divorced and with kids is openly telling people, her fellow work place people that you cant decode the numerous sex green light she has been giving you.
What a shameless woman and you don't think the husband saw something in her that made him run away.

Brother go ahead, go and have mind blowing sex with ur elder. Ewu
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Amumaigwe: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
beautyandhealth:
Place your order now

Call or what's app for a sexy and curvier look without side effects

Did that model on your advert take those medication before she got those curves?
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Originalsly: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Charleys:

we have some female interns coming in for their six months IT every year.

I don't want this rumours to spoil my reputation at that office

I was thinking about taking her out to get drinks and having mind blowing sex with her

So should I just let my reputation fall like that

Hmmm..... is it your reputation at the office to take the part time new interns out for drinks.... get them half drunk and have sex with them?.... and in your mind the sex is mind blowing? Little matter like this you need public advice but want to form plays? I would want to believe it is the first time ever you have been offered and don't know what to do.
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by mechanics(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is a new year, you better change and settle down.
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Charleys: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
He
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Sammy07: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Charleys:

What can I do about it?

OP I'm a graduate of Banking and Finance.
Pls, I need IT at your office
Re: Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Charleys:

What can I do about it?
Unless You Repent you shall Perish.
The Time is near and the Kingdom of God is at hand, Repent ye and believe the gospel.
For the wages (penalty and consequences) of sin is death but the gift of God is everlasting life through Christ Jesus our Lord.
JESUS will save you from sin, Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and ye will be saved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) / Should A Man Ask For His Woman's Password Just To Snoop/check Her Faithfulness? / Spanishfly. Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.