Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Your Culture And Your Genes, Nature Versus Nurture In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Culture And Your Genes, Nature Versus Nurture In Nigeria (294 Views)

Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas / Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth / Culture And Tradition Of The Ogho (owo) Kingdom Of Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Culture And Your Genes, Nature Versus Nurture In Nigeria by nlPoster: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Discuss.
Re: Your Culture And Your Genes, Nature Versus Nurture In Nigeria by nlPoster: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
What traits or attributes ascribed to your culture do you personally have? Do these traits define you or are you bucking the trend? If yes, why? If no, do you feel more comfortable with the stereotype and why do you think you are not like that?
Re: Your Culture And Your Genes, Nature Versus Nurture In Nigeria by nlPoster: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
For people who are stereotyped as prone to violent behaviour ie easily provoked, do these stereotypes apply to you as a person?

Do you like or dislike this nature?
Re: Your Culture And Your Genes, Nature Versus Nurture In Nigeria by nlPoster: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Let me begin this discussion.

Surprisingly, instead of anger as a character trait I expect to be stereotyped with, I most often find people associate me with sexual innuendo and prostitution.

I often wondered if this is due to the permissive and sexually liberated Nigerian society of nowadays or if people are actually assuming sex is what I'm about.

(1) (Reply)

All To Know About Allblack Empire(abe Income) / Cultural Toxicity--Opinions needed--closed / Make Money Online From Creditalworld Income Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.