Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) (2059 Views)

Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by Vega100: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
A community in Delta state has asked an oil company for ridiculous items for sacrifice in the new year.

See pic

1 Like

Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by olumide3367(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Elders for village na scam.

4 Likes

Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by olumide3367(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Elders for village na scam. They need to know that the world is now modernised

1 Like

Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by tooth4tooth: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
The gods are angry hungry

1 Like

Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by beresponsible(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Peanuts if am collecting million barrels. Stupid community

1 Like

Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by Kapeter(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
The company should just relocate their HQ to Akure right away. We are not that hungry down here.
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by yemmybx(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Vega100:
A community in Delta state has asked an oil company for ridiculous items for sacrifice in the new year.

See pic
I thought that I'll see a statement on many of their graduates to be employed instantly.
Africa doesn't have selfless, responsible, God fearing and elders with a sharp foresight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by Vega100: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
beresponsible:
Peanuts if am collecting million barrels. Stupid community
Do you know u are senseless? Are u even educated? If u are (I strongly doubt it) then you are a disgrace to the four walls of any secondary or tertiary institution, you should be retrospectively rusticated from any school u were...

With humans like you in nigeria, how did you expect the country to ever get any better? The companies staying there haven't they paid any rights they should to the government, and pay host right to the host community as it were before their occupation of the land? So what is the thing with all the stupid request? It is a business and they are out for making profits that's only how they are able to run the place.
All this stupidity needs to stop... when u come with all this stupid request, tomorrow the company will be forced to shut down and leave (like countless companies have done) and you come back to blame Buhari tomorrow, u see how stupid you people can be, not seeing beyond your nose. The way lower animals behave and think, u still see Africans behaving and acting exactly same way..

Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by Vega100: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
yemmybx:
I thought that I'll see a statement on many of their graduates to be employed instantly.
Africa doesn't have selfless, responsible, God fearing and elders with a sharp foresight

It's thesame thing everywhere, and the very thing killing us, that's the problem... everyone is so selfish and self centred, thesame attribute that drove us to sell our own to slave trade, the same thing still drives us, nothing has changed... we just jokers...
The same people find there selves in every position , thesame thing happens..
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by beresponsible(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Vega100:

Do you know u are senseless? Are u even educated? If u are (I strongly doubt it) then you are a disgrace to the four walls of any secondary or tertiary institution, you should be retrospectively rusticated from any school u were...

With humans like you in nigeria, how did you expect the country to ever get any better? The companies staying there haven't they paid any rights they should to the government, and pay host right to the host community as it were before their occupation of the land? So what is the thing with all the stupid request? It is a business and they are out for making profits that's only how they are able to run the place.
All this stupidity needs to stop... when u come with all this stupid request, tomorrow the company will be forced to shut down and leave (like countless companies have done) and you come back to blame Buhari tomorrow, u see how stupid you people can be, not seeing beyond your nose. The way lower animals behave and think, u still see Africans behaving and acting exactly same way..

Tufiakwa!!!
Let me translate to English. If am collecting millions of barrels from your community then this request is compared to peanuts. What a stupid community, they should ask be requesting for more comprehensive community development projects.
So

1 Like

Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by voltron14: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
beresponsible:

Let me translate to English. If am collecting millions of barrels from your community then this request is compared to peanuts. What a stupid community, they should ask be requesting for more comprehensive community development projects.
So

I think you guys aren't following the topic as presented.

According to the document, it is a list of items used in sacrifice as stupid as it sounds.

We have no idea if there is another list for CSR / Community Development.

Also, nowhere did the OP speak about the oil company producing millions of barrels of oil from that community.

Why we always read alternate meanings to simple statements is beyond me.
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Vega100:

See pic
So the oil company doesn't have a name? What is the sacrifice for? Was there a desecration? I don't see anywhere on that document that says the list is for an oil company.

See, learn to ask questions instead of just swallowing every trash you're fed with hook, line and sinker.

3 Likes

Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by Bola146(f): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thieves grin
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by Jabioro: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Opened scam, useless people myopic generation who had refused to see beyond their nose,all they have is fickle,with fickleness thought fowl brain..Awon Oni jekuje..Oponu Dede..
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by lawalosky(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by adecz: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dem for ask snake eyelashes
& chicken urine sef!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by Lanretoye(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
2 Gun shots...lol
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by SarakiBukola: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Last last, a lion would get lost from a zoo...
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by Ndibunna: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kwale people are busy demanding for snake teeth while polytechnic meant for them has been moved to orogun.
Re: Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Vega100:

Tufiakwa!!!

Fatality!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat / Twitter User Comes After A Hookup Girl Who Stole His 6 Million Naira Watch / 13-year Old Girl Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.