Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! (6245 Views)

She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
calex9496:
op, same tin just happened 2 me, yesterday sef.. i called my bae and sensed discomfort, i continously queried her and she said she went to her ex's house, bt she stil wont tell me wat happened, because the way she spoke, my mind was telling me sumtin happened between them, she even rushed me and ended the call, i called back bt her line waz off.. judging 4rm her voice, i smell cheating and her concience was really dealing with her.. well, i have decided 2 focus on my studies and forget abt her, am just waiting 4 her 2 call and tell me wat exactly she is upto, even if she doesnt, no problem.. i love her bt it wont make sense me sharing her wit sum1 else, also i looked back at my family and discovered i have responsibilities, so no need delving into sometin dat wil raise my b.p level now.. lemme create a beta future 4 myself now..

My people say 'old firewood no dey hard to catch fire"
Na same thing wey worry me too,
It no dey easy o, to keep love on a low!!!
Except you been no fully love!!!
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jflex07(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jones47:

Same city different location...ikom, cross river state
Then wahala dey.. Never trust a woman who's out of you sight. especially for a long time. Them fit dey knack steadily and the ex sef hold rubbers. The decision is yours anyway
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Taywon: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Young people living purposeless life....
Waste of time and resources....
Insecurity everywere... Weak men...
Please the year just started.... FOCUS ON FINDING HAPPINESS

3 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Lamanii22(f): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jones47:

Exactly my fears!! Yet she still tells me to fear not, that I'm the one she loves'
I just confuse!!!

Hmmm. The same girl that tells you not to fear... Is the same girl that will tell you "she still loves her ex" ... You both need to see and have a conversation... Set boundaries, tell each other what y'all want and not want in your relationship... Redefine it...

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nothing on earth is simple. We humans can be complicated, you simply just gotta meet with someone you flow well with.

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by kushercain: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bigflamie:
Kiddies everywhere on Nairaland

I been wan call you old man till I check yo dp.
Lol everybody dey form maturity mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by IkpemosiSeven(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
use ur head..use ur wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by slimanyd: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
Lol... The fact that you type in pidgin really got me... The fact that the guy's in the same vicinity with your gf is really dangerous for you oo... She'd fall for him over again plus you made mention of the guy being richer... You know he would start taking her out and stuffs.. Girls fall for all these things fast...

Next Time , Say sluts and whores fall for such things . Av met ladies, As in, obinrin, seems, you don't understand me, I mean beautiful and cultured ladies who money can never shake , flip your dollars and park your Bugatti beside them. They've made up there mind on who they will marry no matter the guys present status.

Mehn , I duff my hat for those kind of Ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by nelklyn(m): 1:26am On Jan 02, 2020
I’ll leave you with an advice my mum made me imbibe way back when I was in secondary school “make money and you will have a whole lot of options”. Umunwanyi ga kwu na line

2 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by frozen70(f): 2:01am On Jan 02, 2020
Jones47:
I thought love was simple, turns out it's more complicated than just falling in love!!!

Since last year January, when my babe travel out to start school, we never see but I dey do the normal, I dey call, dey text the send her card and money. Well things no come dey go smooth so I come cut the rate at which I the do the above.
First week of December, last year, I lost my phone since Na only my iPad remain. I no fit call her that often. Though I been dey happy because even as d phone loss, it offer me more economic benefit than if it been dey. Although I dey Abuja and she dey cross River, we plan say we go spend time during this holz but I no come get enough money to travel so I lock up
Normally, the way our relationship be, we exclude jealousy and encourages sincerity. So on a regular, me no dey jealous or feel bad when we discuss some kind things.

Yesterday, I come try call her, after much talking, she get mind dey tell me how, she and her ex been sit-out abi na make-out during xmas period and how dey guy dey even tell her say 'prophet say na she be his wife' and that 'he still love her' and all those kind shit.
It no even stop there. she still tell me say, though she never talk to am today but the last time them talk, the guy said that he will come around for the new year period and even tease to get her with him behind closed doors... That she don tell am say he dey waste him time because she want just dey cool with am make him no feel say 'anything go happen between them again'..
My fear now na say, na only this babe me don invest much for and besides the guy in question dey on more bread than me..
I dey strongly feel say my babe dey keep me on attachment level so that she fit still dey obtain from me..
Abeg I need advice on what to do..
Make I no start foolishly this year.. Thanks

You messed up your write up and murdered both the combination of English and pigin language

No one could understand you comprehensively

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by ATTemi: 5:25am On Jan 02, 2020
It is too early to start 2020 with girl matter, go and make money.

The bitter truth: she has made love with her ex already, 4gt that tales by moonlight story she dey tell u.
Girls find it hard 2 stay faithful with a broke guy!

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2020
ATTemi:

The bitter truth: she has made love with her ex already, 4gt that tales by moonlight story she dey tell u.

Chei!! This one pass bullet!!
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 6:41am On Jan 02, 2020
You know, sometimes people just make up stories to get people's reaction and create fun..
This is my experience and I so thank y'all for your inputs.
No man is an island,, I truly have garnered some facts I need to help me move on happily..
'Person wey dey hide him problem, na same person go die in silence'
Thank you nairalanders Jah bless y'all!!

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

You messed up your write up and murdered both the combination of English and pigin language

No one could understand you comprehensively

I've got help already!!
Your signature speaks volume!!!

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by FanOfMyself: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
She was telling yhu all this gibberish and yhu were smiling and listening?....

Do yhu really love her or yhure afraid that all yhu invested in her will go to waste...?

If yhu really love ....tell her ...and make it clear to her how serious yhu are...

Because the way i see it....even yhu ...yhu are playing games too..
Now you are making sense, not what you said the other day on a similar thread smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by FanOfMyself: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2020
calex9496:

You are right, just brace urself 4 d inevitable, fact is dat gals can pretend and claim wat dey arent capable of doing.. just be strong, as it is 4 me, in case she breaks up wit me, i wil jejely remain single til further notice, the series of hrtbrks has been 2 much.. quite unfortunate dat i love wit all my hrt, dnt want some1 2 break it again..
Nigga! Stop being weak!! How can a man make this kind of comment @the bolded
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by frozen70(f): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Jones47:

I've got help already!!
Your signature speaks volume!!!

Lol
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by donMIG(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2020
I beg my guy
Just dust her
Zero ur mind dis
Anything can happen
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Lamanii22(f): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2020
slimanyd:

Next Time , Say sluts and whores fall for such things . Av met ladies, As in, obinrin, seems, you don't understand me, I mean beautiful and cultured ladies who money can never shake , flip your dollars and park your Bugatti beside them. They've made up there mind on who they will marry no matter the guys present status.

Lol as in obinrin... Well.. You've got a point... I can't use the word "sluts&whores" it is degrading...
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2020
I have a feeling the threads being opened by lamenting guys are just trolling...its getting more frequent by the day

Cc:martinez39,ubunja,CAPSLOCKED,MJBOLT
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Nat404: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Jones47:
I thought love was simple, turns out it's more complicated than just falling in love!!!

Since last year January, when my babe travel out to start school, we never see but I dey do the normal, I dey call, dey text the send her card and money. Well things no come dey go smooth so I come cut the rate at which I the do the above.
First week of December, last year, I lost my phone since Na only my iPad remain. I no fit call her that often. Though I been dey happy because even as d phone loss, it offer me more economic benefit than if it been dey. Although I dey Abuja and she dey cross River, we plan say we go spend time during this holz but I no come get enough money to travel so I lock up
Normally, the way our relationship be, we exclude jealousy and encourages sincerity. So on a regular, me no dey jealous or feel bad when we discuss some kind things.

Yesterday, I come try call her, after much talking, she get mind dey tell me how, she and her ex been sit-out abi na make-out during xmas period and how dey guy dey even tell her say 'prophet say na she be his wife' and that 'he still love her' and all those kind shit.
It no even stop there. she still tell me say, though she never talk to am today but the last time them talk, the guy said that he will come around for the new year period and even tease to get her with him behind closed doors... That she don tell am say he dey waste him time because she want just dey cool with am make him no feel say 'anything go happen between them again'..
My fear now na say, na only this babe me don invest much for and besides the guy in question dey on more bread than me..
I dey strongly feel say my babe dey keep me on attachment level so that she fit still dey obtain from me..
Couldn't understand your English. Can you explain in standard English please?

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by lereinter(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2020
You are disturbing yourself over what's not really yours

She will send you her wedding invite
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Akinbahm(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2020
slimanyd:

Awon omo alalubarika, those types of girls one should never regret not using condom with them...

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Akinbahm(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2020
ATTemi:

After making the money then he should start chasing girls. Why are you peeps making girls matter complicated for una self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by MJBOLT: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2020
i doubt if it is trolling because on average girls are smarter than boys when it comes to relationships.

Mumu boys plenty for outside

Michellekabod2:
I have a feeling the threads being opened by lamenting guys are just trolling...its getting more frequent by the day

Cc:martinez39,ubunja,CAPSLOCKED,MJBOLT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by slimanyd: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Akinbahm:

Awon omo alalubarika, those types of girls one should never regret not using condom with them...

Lol. Badt child
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by LieDetector(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bros. Your girlfriend hasn't slept with her ex yet. You know your girlfriend more than we can advice you here. if she's strong-willed and can withstand konji grin. Then forget.... Her ex got nothing on her. But if your girl is the flirtitous type, dude I'll advice you look for another train to hop on. Forget it.
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Martinez39(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
i doubt if it is trolling because on average girls are smarter than boys when it comes to relationships.

Mumu boys plenty for outside

I have no reason to doubt the lamenting folks because the foolishness of these lamenting boys is something I have seen first hand. When you see it in action, you think these boys are under a spell or have a single digit IQ.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by ATTemi: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Depends on ur definition of complicated.

Happy new year.
Akinbahm:

After making the money then he should start chasing girls. Why are you peeps making girls matter complicated for una self?
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Akinbahm(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
ATTemi:
Depends on ur definition of complicated.

Happy new year.

Making it hard for yourself as if they happen to be a core course one must not fail in tertiary institution....
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by ecstasy357(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jones47:

I'm truly sorry that this is coming late but it is not totally bad yet.

Your babe opened up to you because nothing has happened yet which is a good thing. But for her to be giving attention to another guy simply means that you are no longer doing things right. This is her way of telling you that there's someone else in the picture, if you love me as much as you say you do, please step up.

If you do not step up on time, you will lose her to the other guy.

NB: If the guy knows his game, he will have her before January runs out....but you have a upper hand because you are the one she wants, so step up and get your girl.

If you want to know how, lets talk privately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Have To Marry? / Talk Some Sense Into My Head.... This Guy Is No Good For Me / Is Californium The Most Valuable Natural Resource? About $27 Million Per Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.