Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,488,968 members, 5,643,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 June 2020 at 12:52 PM

Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her (1411 Views)

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by Hitgistnaija: 3:57pm On Jan 01
Here's a video causing stir online as a young woman goes up to her lover's oyinbo mother and slaps living hell out of her right in front of the door to her house, this angry lady held her mother in-law by neck with cloth and asked someone to please record it and she wired this oyinbo woman several hot slaps because her husband cheated on her.

Watch Video Here:
https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2020/01/angry-lady-slaps-hell-out-of-her.html?m=1

Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by Hitgistnaija: 5:07pm On Jan 01
More
Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by johnkey: 5:11pm On Jan 01
You must watch the video to really know how intense the slaps were, like mad o. I fit kill the girl If i be the boy.
Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by GraGra247(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01
What does the son cheating have to do with the mother in law.

African women will blame their mother in law for all their problems including missing their period.

If you slap my mother, just prepare to meet your maker.
Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by ebenezary(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01
What a crazy wify
Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by Hitgistnaija: 7:06pm On Jan 01
johnkey:
You must watch the video to really know how intense the slaps were, like mad o. I fit kill the girl If i be the boy.

grin grin grin grin grin
The slap get spirit
Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by Destined2win: 8:00pm On Jan 01
I'm so upset watching this. I don't know the girl deserves but it's certainly not an accolade
Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by Jodha(f): 9:45pm On Jan 01
Let any of my brother's dumb girlfriends try this nonsense with my mom.....

If i don't scatter her face and break her head...then my name should be changed...

Make she come Nigeria come try this nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by Jodha(f): 9:47pm On Jan 01
Hope the guy is not the one holding the camera....and answering her... it'll mean he's a disgrace to his mother's womb ...
Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by chuka5000(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01
thunder
Re: Angry Lady Slaps Hell Out Of Her Husband's Oyinbo Mother Cause He Cheated On Her by Proffdada: 5:29pm On Jan 02
grin

(1) (Reply)

Scotland's Finance Minister Resigns After He Was Caught 'Wooing' Teenage Boy / Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? / Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.