Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions (5120 Views)

Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business / Sourcing Clothing For Your Boutique Business. / I Can Help Facilitate Sourcing And Storing Of Soyabeans From Benue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Requests are still coming in and being treated as necessary.

You've got a thriving business? Don't let lack of cash stifle growth. Just meet the simple requirements and you'll get funded.

Need "miilloions upon millions"? As long as you meet the requirements, you can get funded.

PM/DM me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Chizbaaa(f): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2020
DJperdurabo:

You've got a thriving business? Don't let lack of cash stifle growth. Just meet the simple requirements and you'll get funded.

Need "miilloions upon millions"? As long as you meet the requirements, you can get funded.

PM/DM me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Chizbaaa:

I don't have a going business but i want to start one can i Pm you too?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, I do not extend my services to start-ups (as mentioned in the requirements a few posts back). I deal with existing thriving business concerns needing some financial push.

All the best in your entrepreneurial endeavours.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Chizbaaa(f): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, I do not extend my services to start-ups (as mentioned in the requirements a few posts back). I deal with existing thriving business concerns needing some financial push.

All the best in your entrepreneurial endeavours.

Thank you very much
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Chizbaaa(f): 2:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Got a good deal?

I'm a PM away.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Just send that PM now!

Need 100m? Don't fret, we can talk about it, but, remember, that's a lot of money so, I need a very good reason to dole out.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Contact me now.

Drop that DM now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by LiteKing(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
DJperdurabo:

PM/DM me now!

Will you finance the construction of fuelless dieselless Generators? Any kva 3.5kva to 500kva
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2020
LiteKing:

Will you finance the construction of fuelless dieselless Generators? Any kva 3.5kva to 500kva

Hello,

Currently, I do not fund start-ups. Get some traction and we can see what'll happen.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Another work week, another strike at getting it right.

Reach out now for that badly needed cash (see the requirements.

Good morning.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by mygee2(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
I like closing deals especially a win win
I sent a PM boss less get food to the table
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Kaymercury(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
mygee2:
I like closing deals especially a win win
I sent a PM boss less get food to the table
I was offered LPO by a company to supplied maize worth 12m,can you finance it?
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kaymercury:

If you've read the requirements and you're fine by it, kindly PM me and we can take it from there.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by mygee2(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kaymercury:
I can link you to a Maize dealer here. Your contact

1 Like

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Kaymercury(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
mygee2:
I can link you to a Maize dealer here. Your contact
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
While some are down (no fault of theirs) others are thriving.

Being down is a part of the game, staying down isn't. So, get up and get going more intelligently and, ceteris paribus, all will be fine

Reach me now to change the game.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Still handling requests...

Got a 100m deal that meets the requirements?

Let's talk good business!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
The wheels of commerce keeps spinning...

Reach out now for that bailout fund.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Still here...
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Please, folks before contacting me, just take a little time to read through the requirements. It helps everyone.

Now, if after reading these requirements and you feel that despite not meeting some of the requirements, you have a good case, you may contact me (this does not apply to new businesses. I currently, do not finance start-ups never minding how "profitable" the business is.

A requirements update:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

I now consider a personal account based on the particulars of the transcation.

4. Your business should have been in existence for at least 2 years.

I now consider businesses less than 2 years based in the particulars of the transaction.

5. You will submit a two-year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

Following from (4) above, you may submit less than two-year bank account statement.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I now consider Agric deals (the nation must be fed given the pandemic). Please this doesn't warrant that you come to me with deals that make little sense. Your deals should be well thought out and in progress already.

Contact me if you meet with the above.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Still taking requests...

Send that DM now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2020
The rains are here and heavily too!

But when it comes to business, it's be a wonderful thing if the financial rains continue un-end.

You need that rainmaker?

DM me now!

Good morning!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2020
Your good and thriving business needs that little financial umph! Contact me now!

LPO/contracts payments yet to come in and you need serious cash urgently? Contact me now!

Got a wonderful LPO that needs financing? What is it worth? 500k, 1m, 10m, 100m, 300m? No fears, contact me now!

Expanding your FMCG business? Want to open another branch? Contact me now!

Are you a dealer in consumable goods or retail products? Licensed distributor needing cash to stock up your warehouse? Contact me now

Need working capital to pay salaries or finance certain projects? Contact me now!

Involved in international trade? Exporting commodities? Contact me now!

Got ANY legitimate financial need as a businessman or gainfully employed individual? Contact me now.

Kindly see the requirements before sending that DM.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Make that business changing contact now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Time is ticking...the year slowly but inexorably crawls to an end...make that change.

Reach out now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Hello there,

For folks contacting me, kindly read the requirements first.

Also, get to the point straight-up in your mail (what you do, how much you need, how long etc). I am an extremely busy person as most of you are hence don't have time for all the back-and-forth mails (some of you that haven't heard from me, this is the reason why). Your mails tells me a lot about your psyche which in turn informs your business mind-set (I reject some deals outrightly from the "nature" of mails I get as I know such folks will not take their businesses seriously).

Once again, get to the point straight-up and make your case (don't need history of your family and travails...everybody has a story too, we are all just managing this country of ours).

Read the requirements and get to the point.

Thanks.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Chizbaaa:
I run an online store on Facebook here is the address check it out https://www.facebook.com/outfitsarena/

Nice one. I so love entrepreneurial spirit.

You sure are getting there!

1 Like

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Rainy days...doesn't have to be so for your business or personal finances.

Allow the sun shine on your finances in all its radiant glory...contact me now.

Please see the requirements first.

1 Like

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by udilson: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
I want to start supplying scrap metals to pH and Lagos, anyway I can get your help sir.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by udilson: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
I want to start supplying scrap metals to pH and Lagos, anyway I can get your help sir.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
udilson:

Have you read the requirements?

Read it first and if you believe you are eligible, send me a DM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. / How Mohammed Made 430k Profit Last Month From Mini Agro Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.