Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Marriage On N500K Budget - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage On N500K Budget (1841 Views)

Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
"Siobhan"

Please, which bush locality bears such name?
grin
It is of Irish origin meaning God is gracious.
It is a fine name if you know the correct pronunciation
Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by BluntBoy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Happy new year.
Make it everyday grin
Your wish is my command cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by ctleurocollege: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Amen! I thought there's a propaganda against marrying unemployed women though grin... Wish you d best..

She read a good course(Accounting) grin nobody will marry a liability
Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
ctleurocollege:

She read a good course(Accounting) grin nobody will marry a liability
Lol. Odinma.
Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by firstclassmumu: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
[s]lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I comment my reserve my name is Siobhan grin grin not Tacha grin grin[/s]
Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is of Irish origin meaning God is gracious.
It is a fine name if you know the correct pronunciation
Pardon my ignorance Siobhan.... Indeed, He is gracious.

Good morning beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by sisisioge: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2020
It can work if you intend to have a small affair. I would host 20 people on that budget with court, trad & reception on that budget. The secret is in your no of guest, location and food. Be wise and good luck.

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by cococandy(f): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2020
Then you can achieve it.

Do you have any money savvy person in your life as friend or family member? They can help you achieve it since they would know your life more and give you realistic advice on how to carry it out.

But I believe it’s possible
ctleurocollege:

Thanks bro, it's not all but what I have earmarked for the wedding expenses for now

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by uninspired07: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2020
bukatyne:

Is this a joke?

You see what we have been complaining about bukatyne? These are the kind of women who give women a bad name on this forum. Just imagine her response.

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by uninspired07: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2020
ctleurocollege:

I have a furnished apartment. I don't want to spend too much on wedding because I am of the opinion that life after wedding is more important

If you have your way, my brother, don’t finish the 500k sef. Who do you want to impress with wedding sef? As long as you have an accommodation & jobs for your & your wife, marriage don start be dat.

Just do a very small wedding & invite very few guests—then you’re good to go.

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by uninspired07: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Is he the one wearing the gown that he is buying wedding gown for you sad shocked are you handicaped even who is handicapped still does something for him/herself.

@Op you can do registry marriage very cheap or do small traditional wedding inside parlour nor invite village people make them nor chop your money finish. If the girls family are reasonable they can assist you you should not be the only one to spend on your wedding. You can just call your pastor to pray for you, no need to do party and invite church members or else you go feed up to 100 people for the three events and the 500k nor go reach.
Do a very small wedding save the money and plan for your marriage with your wife to assist you. You must not do all three pick one or two and invite less people and that 500k will cover up all the little expenses with change to spare after the wedding is the most important

This is very refreshing coming from a woman.

God bless you ma.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by GEJDHERO: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2020
GuestLog:
Bros! Choose one of two advice I have for you. In the end the decision is yours to make.

If N500k is all you have, plan well.
In the end, you'll realise that what you spend will be more than your budget because family and friends will assist in a way or the other. Go to God in prayers and discuss thoroughly with your woman before you begin.

I repeat! If N500k is all you have with no reliable means of income, invest it.
Invest it in what?........the money would just disappear into oblivion

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

This is very refreshing coming from a woman.

God bless you ma.
Amen. Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2020
That amount is OK if well managed:
https://start-online-stock-trading..com/?m=1

1 Share

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by rain21(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
court wedding and church wedding.... yes
but adding traditional wedding and paying of dowry expenses hmmmm....it largely depends on where your wife is from and their tradition

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by GuestLog: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
GEJDHERO:
Invest it in what?........the money would just disappear into oblivion
Food! Nothing sells like food in Nigeria!

The money is enough to start a business don't mention otherwise. Do you know that some Igbo boys get settled with way less amount and they still make it even bigger than their masters?

No amount is too small if you have a goal.
Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by GEJDHERO: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
GuestLog:
Food! Nothing sells like food in Nigeria!

The money is enough to start a business don't mention otherwise. Do you know that some Igbo boys get settled with way less amount and they still make it even bigger than their masters?

No amount is too small if you have a goal.
Ok recommend one good business for him.

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by Gforce2019: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
500k is the money for wedding grown or the food Oga go hustle money before you marry

And you never marry. Go and ask some of your old haggar-looking single sisters. This was the mentality they had while they were much younger.
Just to ask, the marriage responsibility , is it for man alone or for both couple?

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
500k is the money for wedding grown or the food Oga go hustle money before you marry

Stop Spilling thrash on every Post.

1 Like

Re: Marriage On N500K Budget by GuestLog: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
GEJDHERO:
Ok recommend one good business for him.
Milk retail. Meet any Area Sales Manager and tell him you want to repack Peak Milk in Polythene for resale. He will explain the business for you.

The only reason I will not explain it is that: if he is serious, he will make enquiry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Tell Us About Your Family / I Am Worried Sick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.