Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 (56459 Views)

What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? / Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Nackzy: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Heloct:
This is really beautiful.

Just not what I need right now.
All you need right now is either money or hot sex
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by calabardick(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
philfearon:

2] If you want to make love to your wife at night, start in the morning.

QUORA[/i]

I need explanation to this, am I warming up since morning?
grin
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Isn't easy to keep the house together when the woman in question never accepts her mistakes.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Jodha(f): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
bonnyhope:

Always bashing guys

How upright are you??

Who did i bash pls?.... can't yhu see I'm minding my own business and they're bashing me left to right. .for no good reason...
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by supercase1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
All I know is that this year.... Bye Bye to Yeye boyfriend... grin
see make I be your Bobo,I be better boyfriend wink
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Egoveen: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
undecided ;DOga this your advice is rubbish,guys stay away from marriage cos marriage is SCAM nlanla. ;DOga this your advice is rubbish,guys stay away from marriage cos marriage is SCAM nlanla.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is cool. Coming back to read it all.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Gforce2019: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Heloct:

What do you need right now? ??
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by frozen70(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lamanii22:
Great article... But that number 20 though... Is there a way the love between your kids and husband be equal? Like what can one do to make it equal.. I don't want children coming between me and my husband... Or is it inevitable?

Did you mean the last four lines of your comment ❓

If you don't want children to come in between you and your husband, your mother inlaw will come in between you and your husband

Just wait and see then feel it

2 Likes

Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Radicalman(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one [b][/b]
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by blingxx(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

My gf hasn't picked my call for the past 6days now.. For no good reason tho... Sorry for bothering you i just need someone to talk to
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by babyfaceafrica: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
If you can’t control your emotions — leave — take a walk — pray. But whatever you do, don’t hit, slap, grab, pull, push, hug, knock, slam, choke, pinch, pin, head lock, arm bar, round kick, front kick or beat each other in anyway shape, form or fashion. If you must fight, use your words and remember anger equals ten feet. Never pick up a weapon in anger.

This is a very useless point.. IF u must fight use your words!!!.. Like seriously?.. Words cut deeper than any weapon in the world.. Be wise!!!
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Heloct:

Quite a thoughtful post.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
cheesy
you are here too
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Gforce2019: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most of the relationship advises is about sex.
That's the reason why a lot of Marriages crashed dis days, because the foundation of it is about money, butts and boobs.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Gforce2019: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
blingxx:

My gf hasn't picked my call for the past 6days now.. For no good reason tho... Sorry for bothering you i just need someone to talk to

Talk to me. Let's talk how to make money ND leave all these olosho ladies alone . They can't help.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Liposure: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Do not expect perfection of yourself or of your mate. Choose 2 focus on your mate's good qualities.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by philsbaba: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
My one cent...

All these won't be meaningful...if both parties don't put equal efforts...

A relationship is between two people...not one person chasing the other constantly...
you just spoil the thread with this your 'I too know' comment
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Jodha(f): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
supercase1:

see make I be your Bobo,I be better boyfriend wink

Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Jodha(f): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
blingxx:

It's no bother bro......

Be honest pls. ...did yhu do anything wrong?..like did yhu guys had any beef?
If not ....Do yhu think she's alright....maybe something happened...

Why not go to her place?
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Jodha(f): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy
you are here too

I sight yhu my niggur grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Jodha(f): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
philsbaba:
you just spoil the thread with this your 'I too know' comment
Lool. .. I've never been called ITK before...

But it's all good...

1 Like

Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by womenareapes: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
philfearon:

1] Be friends with your spouse during the day and be lovers at night.

2] If you want to make love to your wife at night, start in the morning.

3] Things change — respect each other and be willing to change. Remain flexible and open to compromise.

4] Stay true — cheating never works — never surrender your integrity.

5] Listen more than you talk. Think more than you say.

6] Don’t keep score. You don’t win at marriage. Strive to stay even.

7] Intimacy and affection are not always sexual. A promise is as good as the act.

8] Women crave sex for intimacy and acceptance — Men crave sex for validation. If either isn’t getting what they need, they will seek it elsewhere.

9] Sometimes she just wants to be held. If she doesn’t she’ll let you know.

10] Let him know you are interested. Don’t think he should see you are interested and act accordingly. If you want it ask.

11] Pick up after yourself. Flip the laundry. Do the dishes. Cook a meal or two or three ect and change a diaper. Neither took a vow to be the maid — if you did — the 1800’s called and want their vow back.

12] Don’t pick a fight. Stop. Wait. Think. Then say what you mean and mean what you say after you stop being angry.

13] Don’t go in thinking he or she will change or you will change them. Change grows organically from within.

14] A divorce is like finding a woman you hate and buying her a house. If that joke isn’t funny — don’t buy a house.

15] Maintain your financial independence. Everyone who was ever married either died or were divorced — you’ll need your financial independence.

16] Sometimes she cries for no reason — sometimes he broods over non-sense. This too shall pass.

17] He or she might be your one, but eventually they will be the half or the quarter — strive to keep growing back together.

18] Watch her family and see how her father treats her mother — that’s her expectation. Watch his family — that’s his expectation. If you can’t imagine living in such an environment — you won’t — don’t hesitate to reset your expectations.

19] Roughly a third of people will suffer from a mental illness during their lifetime. Better than even chance one of you will become ill. Acceptance — Treatment, early and often.

20] Children change everything. She will unapologetically love her children more than she loves you. If you can’t handle that, wrap it in latex.

21] Most fights start over money and end in the bedroom — good or bad.

22] A three-some is never a good idea. It’s a desperate decision — a cancer with no cure. If you have an open relationship, good for you, but follow your rules. Mileage varies.

23] Space is more than what’s 20 miles straight up, or the inches between your ears. Maintain your space and allow him or her their’s.

24] Don’t threaten divorce — you either are or you aren’t. Threats breed fear — fear leads to distrust — It’s nearly impossible to earn someone’s trust, again.

25] If you are on the couch and your spouse is doing chores you are in the wrong place. Do things together.

26] If one of you is using drugs/alcohol and the other isn’t — there’s a problem. There is help available — use it.

27] You are married the person they are, but you’ll be in love with the person they were — reconcile those statements.

28] Once it’s over, it’s over. Move on quickly and quietly.

29] We can’t do anything about the ex parked outside your house — nor can we stop them from sleeping with someone new. Neither of you took a vow of celibacy. The contrary is true.

30] Don’t drunk text, call, write, or skype — Don’t drunk anything except sleep.

31] If you can’t control your emotions — leave — take a walk — pray. But whatever you do, don’t hit, slap, grab, pull, push, hug, knock, slam, choke, pinch, pin, head lock, arm bar, round kick, front kick or beat each other in anyway shape, form or fashion. If you must fight, use your words and remember anger equals ten feet. Never pick up a weapon in anger.

32] Spousal rape is real. No still means No — even if there’s a ring, a vow and several days/weeks/months/years of unrealized expectations.

May the Lord grant you the courage to change the things you must, the grace to accept the things you can’t, and the wisdom to know the difference.

QUORA
[33] don't be in a relationship with Naija women angry
Those entitlement mentality apes we called najia women
angry
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by DMerciful(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
No difference between days....
Jodha:
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lamanii22:
Great article... But that number 20 though... Is there a way the love between your kids and husband be equal? Like what can one do to make it equal.. I don't want children coming between me and my husband... Or is it inevitable?
Very inevitable, but can be enhanced by you..If u keep it in mind that your kids are your offsprings who will still grow to meat their Own love life..while the one u have with hubby is your own love life..like the saying goes,your own is your own... make sure u enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Nwaonyishi69: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
The entire world is going feminine and that is dangerous.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by deeva1: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Joro shud come and learn from this wonderful write up...So helpful and motivating
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Queenserah26(f): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Noted with thanks
Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by Tab4kids(f): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
vincentjk:
Make money as a man and respect will be awarded to you

Be sexy, loyal and make nice dishes as a woman then peace and respect would come knocking at your doorstep

What is your definition of loyalty. Some of you list the characteristics of a slave and say that is what you want in your woman.

This days u men no longer talk about character in a woman. It has shifted to financial independence.

1 Like

Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by ForeThinker: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Always wear CUMDOMM

Re: The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
18] Watch her family and see how her father treats her mother — that’s her expectation. Watch his family — that’s his expectation. If you can’t imagine living in such an environment — you won’t — don’t hesitate to reset your expectations.

This one off me
How can you know how her father treat her mother when you don’t live with dem??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.