Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? (5310 Views)

Ubunja is just an insecure man / What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
i need to know, the apex thing a woman can offer is to open her legs, i need to know when in love is it worth dying for cause i am in love .
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nairaland mods will not ban all these people for irrelevant threads...

But when e reach to ban jodh.a for no good reason...em go flex muscles...

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Golden057(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
I feel so sad that this is all what we see in a woman. I don't blame you guys sha, even the women don't know their usefulness and worth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by ubunja(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
i need to know, the apex thing a woman can offer is to open her legs, i need to know when in love is it worth dying for cause i am in love .
Man down!! I repeat Man down!!!!

Lmfao. your signature says it all. The hoe finally won.

The truest sign of love is when you die for someone. That's all I can tell you. Remember all women are the same and there's no special One. It would have been better if SHE was the one in love with you because then she would have made all efforts to make your life a sweet dream. But you're the one in love so the hard work to keep her happy falls on you.

Wishing you all the best though.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:

The truest sign of love is when you die for someone. That's all I can tell you. Remember all women are the same and there's no special One. It would have been better if SHE was the one in love with you because then she would have made all efforts to make your life a sweet dream. But you're the one in love so the hard work to keep her happy falls on you.

hahahaha mission accomplished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Nairaland mods will not ban all these people for irrelevant threads...

But when e reach to ban jodh.a for no good reason...em go flex muscles...
my loff grin hope u no longer troll
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
my loff grin hope u no longer troll
It's like yhu just learnt to word " troll" recently...that yhu have to over use it..

Avoid me pls
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Avoid me pls
you lie ooo, I no go ever avoid you, you woke a sleeping lion when you and ur kind derailed my thread, so I plan on making your life fucking miserable on nairaland almost as miserable and ugly as u are in real life.... See you later my loff grin

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

It's like yhu just learnt to word " troll" recently...that yhu have to over use it..

Avoid me pls
I done tell you my mind
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
you lie ooo, I no go ever avoid you, you woke a sleeping lion when you and ur kind derailed my thread, so I plan on making your life fucking miserable on nairaland almost as miserable and ugly as u are in real life.... See you later my loff grin

Yhu retar.d ...

Yhu don't wanna go down that road wimmi...
Who would be so foolish to step on the tail of a sleeping tigress...

Do not bite more than yhu can chew..

Yhu are warned...
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
I done tell you my mind

" I done tell you my..."

Yhu type like the fool yhu are ..
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu retard ...

Yhu are warned...
Lool, this is going to be fun. I don't know your level of education, but could you do your bitter self a favour and stop disgracing your father by spelling you as "yhu"?. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by imiski(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:

state your location captain. Help is on its way. OVER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

" I done tell you my..."

Yhu type like the fool yhu are ..
you sound so ugly grin.... bitter old troll

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
you sound so ugly grin.... bitter old troll

Yhu sound impotent ....dumb ...broke and short...

Pls upload a selfie of yhur fat nose angry
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu retar.d ...

Yhu are warned...
did you say tigress?hahahaha more like sleeping mouse. grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu sound impotent ....dumb ...broke and short...

Pls upload a selfie of yhur fat nose angry
ladies first, after you boo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
Lool, this is going to be fun. I don't know your level of education, but could you do your bitter self a favour and stop disgracing your father by spelling you as "yhu"?. grin

Is that all yhu got?....yhur punchline is as weak as yhu in bed....

Hopeless 2 secs man with a swollen scrotum..
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
did you say tigress?hahahaha more like sleeping mouse. grin

The only mouse here is the one in-between yhur legs ..

People are boasting of cassava in-between their legs ....too sad yhu can only boast of an okro...

That's why yhure always single and lonely
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by ubunja(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
imiski:
state your location captain. Help is on its way. OVER
*opens Google maps. No network. Smh *
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Is that all yhu got?....yhur punchline is as weak as yhu in bed....

Hopeless 2 secs man with a swollen scrotum..
my beautiful girlfriend will disagree, grin I'm sure because of ur slack puccee you can't find a man, defiled by ur father you now resent all men but sweety I'm here to tell you it's gonna be alright....wow this is getting interesting bring it on get nastier biitch please

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
my beautiful girlfriend will disagree, grin I'm sure because of ur slack puccee you can't find a man, defiled by ur father you now resent all men but sweety I'm here to tell you it's gonna be alright....wow this is getting interesting bring it on get nastier biitch please

The only one with a slack pussy is yhur sister who disvirgined herself with a mortal pestle grin
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

The only mouse here is the one in-between yhur legs ..

People are boasting of cassava in-between their legs ....too sad yhu can only boast of an okro...

That's why yhure always single and lonely
this is weak, hoe you are making this boring I need the nasty insults stop being boring say something that would hurt, did you uncle's gang rape the wit out of you?, Make an effort bitch or better still call your second grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Dartilo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Me m here to c who wil win, oya mke una continue d insult segment

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

The only one with a slack pussy is yhur sister who disvirgined herself with a mortal pestle grin

good one, that felt nice almost as nice as my dick down your mother's throat. grin keep up bitch

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dartilo:
Me m here to c who wil win, oya mke una continue d insult segment
stay tuned bro
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
this is weak, hoe you are making this boring I need the nasty insults stop being boring say something that would hurt, did you uncle's gang rape the wit out of you?, Make an effort bitch or better still call your second grin

Like the way yhu and yhur clown brothers gang raped yhur lil sister to coma ?

My brother the only weakling here is yhu ...yhure weak in everything ...

I'm only warming yhu up but here yhu are panting like a hungry dog ...if yhu don't gimmi the show i deserve i ain't wasting my time with these hogwash yhure typing...
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Where the ho at? grin....biitch you better come and finish what you started
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Omar09(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
How the hell do you guys write the word "Fuc.king" without nairaland censoring it and or putting either a space or dot in between those letters?

I need urgent answers pls
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Omar09(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu retar.d ...

Yhu are warned...

I am. Looking for MISSGHOSTED. And you kinda like write like her.
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
good one, that felt nice almost as nice as my dick down your mother's throat. grin keep up bitch

Yhur deek is too short to enter even a baby's throat ....are yhu trying to deceive yhurself?...

Yhur mother should have exchanged yhu for a keg of palm wine. ....yhure totally useless...yhu can't even entertain me...
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Omar09(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu retar.d ...
Yhu are warned...

I am. Looking for MISSGHOSTED. And you kinda like write like her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) / I Found My Fiances Sex Video Online / Pics Of The Lady Hubby Stabs In Private Part For Alleged Sleeping With Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.