Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? (5315 Views)

Ubunja is just an insecure man / What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Like the way yhu and yhur clown brothers gang raped yhur lil sister to coma ?

My brother the only weakling here is yhu ...yhure weak in everything ...

I'm only warming yhu up but here yhu are panting like a hungry dog ...if yhu don't gimmi the show i deserve i ain't wasting my time with these hogwash yhure typing...
oo there you are ho, took a little break? Can't keep up?....pls don't disappoint me let me just assume you took a break to catch your breath, stop using cloth and sand to stick in your wide express puccee because you can't afford a tampon
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
Where the ho at? grin....biitch you better come and finish what you started

Bro yhur weak punchlines are not worth the risk ...

I'm not risking getting banned for this gibberish I'm seeing...
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Omar09:

How the hell do you guys write the word "Fuc.king" without nairaland censoring it and or putting either a space or dot in between those letters?

I need urgent answers pls
even nairaland dey enjoy the show na... They don't want to interfere grin
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Omar09(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
even nairaland dey enjoy the show na... They don't want to interfere grin

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Yhur deek is too short to enter even a baby's throat ....are yhu trying to deceive yhurself?...

Yhur mother should have exchanged yhu for a keg of palm wine. ....yhure totally useless...yhu can't even entertain me...
you are getting boring ugly troll, please I can do this all night till tomorrow, don't start now to bore me please deranged ho please try to stop you expanded assholee from licking, your are not the only girl who discovered anal sex, grin
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
oo there you are ho, took a little break? Can't keep up?....pls don't disappoint me let me just assume you took a break to catch your breath, stop using cloth and sand to stick in your wide express puccee because you can't afford a tampon

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Bro yhur weak punchlines are not worth the risk ...

I'm not risking getting banned for this gibberish I'm seeing...
are you giving up ho...please don't come to Daddy and let me facefuck you and you mom's fat face....hahahahahaha
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Omar09:

I am. Looking for MISSGHOSTED. And you kinda like write like her.

It's not me...
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Where the biitch at?you scared fat fooool? Ugly as runs girl with low budget ass education, here tryna act all sophisticated and shii we know your type and I can tell everyone for free, you frustrated bitter and you love anal sex cos it's what you got from ur mom.. grin
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Omar09(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

It's not me...

OK. It's just that the you cuss is almost as the way MISSGHOSTED do cuss
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Omar09:

OK. It's just that the you cuss is almost as the way MISSGHOSTED do cuss

Probably a coincidence...
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2020
Round 1
D battle BTW czar and jodha was so intense but no winner emerged

Round 2
Jodha was throwing so many punchline about d dick and czarr was countering them all using her pussy as a case study

Round 3
It was a fierce battle, no life was lost and finally ended in a draw.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Crimpsy:
Round 1

Round 2
Jodha was throwing so many punchline about d dick and czarr was countering them all using her pussy as a case study

Round 3
Lol
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2020
Crimpsy:
Round 1
D battle BTW c.zar and jod.ha was so intense but no winner emerged

Round 2
Jod.ha was throwing so many punchline about d dick and c.zarr was countering them all using her pussy as a case study

Round 3

Ended in which draw ....I obviously finished him....his punchlines were so weak...

Yhure a partial judge...

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Ended in which draw ....I obviously finished him....his punchlines were so weak...

Yhure a partial judge...
it is not like dat, I was just saying d plain truth
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:
Lol
U guys made my day

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Crimpsy:
it is not like dat, I was just saying d plain truth

Which truth?....his posts where dry and where full of errors...

He stood no chance against me...yhu know it...

And i was not even serious with him..
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Which truth?....his posts where dry and where full of errors...

He stood no chance against me...yhu know it...

And i was not even serious with him..
For sure I know u guys really entertained me
Your punchline were really good
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:
you are getting boring ugly troll, please I can do this all night till tomorrow, don't start now to bore me please deranged ho please try to stop you expanded assholee from licking, your are not the only girl who discovered anal sex, grin
... madd .

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Crimpsy:
Round 1

Round 2

Round 3
... what draw.. czarr last statement was a massive hit..

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2020
biGDhAp:
... what draw.. czarr last statement was a massive hit..
who made u d judge
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Crimpsy:
who made u d judge
.. the audience are the judge.. so that includes me.
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. the audience are the judge.. so that includes me.
if u say so
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by LINTUNE(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
Nairaland mods will not ban all these people for irrelevant threads...

But when e reach to ban jodh.a for no good reason...em go flex muscles...
tongue
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by LINTUNE(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Crimpsy:
Round 1

Round 2

Round 3
obviously czar won

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
obviously czar won
if u say so
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Golden057(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
imiski:
state your location captain. Help is on its way. OVER

��� Delta Force 1 standing by!! Waiting for order to engage enemy camp,do you copy?
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by imiski(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Golden057:

��� Delta Force 1 standing by!! Waiting for order to engage enemy camp,do you copy?
roger that delta force one. You are adviced to proceed with caution as the enemy is extremely dangerious. Over
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by referandum(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Golden057:

Delta Force 1. This is Bravo 2 air command, your eyes in the sky. Coast is clear for attack. Over.
Imiski
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by nuelsam: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Crimpsy:
Round 1

Round 2

Round 3
which draw? The´guy won....hands down

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
nuelsam:
which draw? The´guy won....hands down
D girl won....hands up
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Peterosky(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Czarr and Rohda you guys will soon be lovers from the way you guys are quarrelling. But for now, Czarr has the upper hand in this contest.Still waiting for more entertainment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. / Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One / Can U Tell Your Partner Your 'real' Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.