Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted (41055 Views)

Abuja Veteran Comedian, Stainless Precious Marks Birthday With Stunning Images / Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos / Stainless Precious Leads Mayorkun, Acapella To Russia AMAC Night (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by bs81(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Ugly and broke couples. Marriage that wont last upto one month and they are making noise.
Who cares
Mtcheeeeeeeew
is that a wish or a prayer?
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by obi4eze(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2020

My anger now is what I just read on front page about that 27 year old who wants to sleep with the 14 year old girl.

This world is rotten. God have mercy on us.

Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by realstars: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Akwa Ibon girls are the best, in cooking and the other side.
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by Nicklaus619(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
obi4eze:

My anger now is what I just read on front page about that 27 year old who wants to sleep with the 14 year old girl.

This world is rotten. God have mercy on us.

My. Dear I felt like blowing the idiot guy brains out when I read the story,
But do you know why this life is sweet, you get what you deserve someone will do same to his daughter in future
Karma is a female dog
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by AkidiAma: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
post=85491584:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy married to Stainless and Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. 

God bless your union.
Nothing in the world like getting married to your bestfriend, one who understands you absolutely.

Love you boo!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by Creeza(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
undecided But wait o! is it just me or there is no top cellebrity in these pictures even after the Op states that “ They were in attendance”
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by BabangidaHamza(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Ugly and broke couples. Marriage that wont last upto one month and they are making noise.
Who cares
Mtcheeeeeeeew
I don't blame you sha, I blamed ur useless mother that open her legs for ur drunkard dad and gave birth to a bastard like you.. Mahaukaci kawai
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by juman(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Too much makeup.
Today women are crazy about their excessive makeup use.
They tend to look like a doll.

Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by CEOwatazs: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Eife:
Wait oh
I am seeing twin

Yeah Dtx MC. Tagwaye or wat slf.... Nah twins Dem be

Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by Mahsums: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Eife:
Wait oh
I am seeing twin
Yeah they are twins
Tagwaye means twins in hausa

Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by propynich123: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by Abalado(f): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Triangles1:
If my wife is not a vir' there's nothing to celebrate about.
hello sir,guess ure also one sir..... Oponu
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by bindukwe(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Every artist needs a financier.

Michelangelo had the Medici family.
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by CSTR2: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
neweraomo:
Woman can marry anything Sha.once u have money ...dude ain't handsome at all
So he doesn't deserve a wife?

And who told you, you are handsome?
If people dey marry by handsomeness alone, oga, you no go marry.

Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by neweraomo: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
CSTR2:

So he doesn't deserve a wife?

And who told you, you are handsome?
If people dey marry by handsomeness alone, oga, you no go marry.
we are in the same category bro ,with that your head wey be like crocodile head,you will never get a wife even if God don give u small change ..sholo yawerey ni,emi gan yawerey ju e lo
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by xxxXXXxxx: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Happy married life to the latest couple. The 9th pics tho, that could serve as a meme.
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by CSTR2: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
neweraomo:
we are in the same category bro ,with that your head wey be like crocodile head,you will never get a wife even if God don give u small change ..sholo yawerey ni,emi gan yawerey ju e lo
illiterate.
So you are ugly and you still have mouth to insult person?

What is that nonsense you wrote? Are you chanting incantation?
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by neweraomo: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
CSTR2:

illiterate.

since u claimed to be literate,go and use Google translate to check the meaning of what I wrote..but for real I know you are ugly and getting a wife is not a no go area for you,just stick to 'soapy dance'

Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by neweraomo: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
CSTR2:

illiterate.

mind you,I won't reply u again no matter what u say ,I won't waste time on low life like you.

Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by HabaHaba: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
donbachi:
see as the groom head inside cap be like the headies award.
My Guy! I like ur metaphorical description.
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by Thithi1(f): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
congratulopia to him. Chat me up for all types of fabrics. IPhone 8+ and IPhone 6 are available for sale. 09052361297
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by okonja(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Eife:
Wait oh
I am seeing twin

Yeah, they are twins.. The one without beards is the Mc Tagwaye.

Sharp Ibo boys born and brought up in Katsina

Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by israelmao(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
This frown on bride's face?Did she marry under duress?
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by mrsteel: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Was there an award party afterwards

@OP, you should come up with an award for them, like you do with everyone else who has a dollar to spare undecided

Congratulations to the couple.
Beautiful photos kiss
Re: Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted by GorkoDimo: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2020
By the how many of us Knows the Tagwaye are NdiIgbos? Long Live Nigeria United

Falz Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Prays For A Better Nigeria (Pix) / BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram / I Can't Remember Saying I Was A Virgin - Destiny Etiko