Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today (3278 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2020
valarinz:

Congrats Sir, I celebrate with you today as that's such a great achievement on your side.....

However I still wonder, why do you still keep referring to yourself in the third person

Thanks

May PEACE and LOVE of God locate you.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2020
Mayor555:

Legalwealth called people he never knew, met or heard about fraud and all sort.

Yes we took it to heart...

I hold no grudge.
If you change for reals, then I'm good.
But if not, at an appointed time, you'll be given the grace to say it again.

Great

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2020
timifakay:
Peace accord without custom duty

May PEACE and LOVE of God locate you by force by fire even if you've vowed to any god never to have them.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2020
nurey:
Is it APRIL 1ST already?

Shey the Peace Accord Dem sign for European premier league nah striker, defender abi nah midfielder?

grin

May PEACE and LOVE of God locate you by force by fire even if you've vowed to any god never to have them.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Alfred74:

Forget that thini,ogun slaughter peace accord. We go continue like this,forget am segun.

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by nurey(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
lateefat101:

Remove the log in your own eyes first before you try to remove the spec in others.

Abi you no read Bible reach there? grin
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2020
nurey:

Remove the log in your own eyes first before you try to remove the spec in others.

Abi you no read Bible reach there? grin

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by nurey(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2020
lateefat101:

T'á bá rán eni ní isé erú, à fí t'omo je!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2020
nurey:

T'á bá rán eni ní isé erú, à fí t'omo je!

Besides, how is your garri selling business doing?
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2020
This guy na just goat.

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by nurey(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2020
lateefat101:

I guess common sense is not common after all

.:

Besides, how is your garri selling business doing?

Garri business is doing fine, Thanks for asking grin
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2020
nurey:

I guess common sense is not common after all

Garri business is doing fine, Thanks for asking grin

You are welcome and glory to God.

Learn to mind your garri selling business in 2020 and also embrace peace and love.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
This guy na just goat.

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2020
lateefat101:
Calculusx
Gazzuzz
Dannybrasky
Obekediamondfuto
Mayor555
Kingreign
Diportivo
Valarinz
Timifakay
Foolbuster
Thebigkendo
and
Co

Special shout out to radautoworks; mama de mama.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by nurey(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
lateefat101:

You are welcome and glory to God.

Learn to mind your garri selling business in 2020 and also embrace peace and love.

see pot calling kettle black. practice what you preach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
nurey:

see pot calling kettle black. practice what you preach.

It is well with your soul.

Take to good piece of advice and stop the misinterpretation.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by nurey(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
lateefat101:

It is well with your soul.
Take to good piece of advice and stop the misinterpretation.
Advice from you?
T' eru bajoba eniyan koni ku kan

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by Alfred74: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lateefat101 you no go do handshake with calculusx ?
The man donn expand him car stand oh,expansion in business means success. Him business don skyrocket like spaceship grin
Make we know if na only Gazzuzz you made peace with as you talk,I jor deyy observe ( for warri man voice).

Abi you no see werin I dey see so? Shuuu grin

4 Likes

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
nurey:

Advice from you?

T' eru bajoba eniyan koni ku kan

It is well with you.

You will not sell garri alone this year, you will add kulikuli to it.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alfred74:
Lateefat101 you no go do handshake with calculusx ?
The man donn expand him car stand oh,expansion in business means success. Him business don skyrocket like spaceship grin
Make we know if na only Gazzuzz you made peace with as you talk,I jor deyy observe ( for warri man voice).

Abi you no see werin I dey see so? Shuuu grin

Legalwealth, Gazzuzz and Calculusx are doing fine and expanding.

Legalwealth had Abuja's outlet in addition to his Lagos's outlet.
Gazzuzz started selling cars in addition to repairing cars.
From your breaking news if true, calculusx cleared the space besides his lot and made it another lot.

Glory to God! !!

But one piece of advice for you this year is for you to hustle so that you can always be
showcasing and defending your business instead of the other way round.

God bless you! !!
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Smh

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by Alfred74: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
lateefat101:

Legalwealth, Gazzuzz and Calculusx are doing fine and expanding.egalwealth had Abuja's outlet in addition to his Lagos's outlet.

Gazzuzz started selling cars in addition to repairing cars.
From your breaking news if true, calculusx cleared the space besides his lot and made it another lot.

Glory to God! !!

But one piece of advice for you this year is for you to hustle so that you can always be
showcasing and defending your business instead of the other way round.

God bless you! !!

Abuja outlet 4real? like that your small cubicle shop wey be like prison for lagos grin.

Calculusx and Gazzuzz i know they are doing well,you still no fit buy lexus shocked

Alaye i no get business to defend,i be student way deyy chop mama money. Good you have channelled your energy into something good,make hunger for no kill wife and child.

5 Likes

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alfred74:

Abuja outlet 4real? like that your small cubicle shop wey be like prison for lagos grin. Alaye i no get business to defend,i be student way deyy chop mama money. Good you have channelled your energy into something good,make hunger for no kill wife and child.

Those who do not have any cannot value those who have.

God will help you to have at least a wooden shop by the road side.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by Alfred74: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
lateefat101:

He who do not have any cannot value those who have.

God will help you to have at least a wooden shop by the road side.

Them say go big or go home,as you donn deyy think wooden shop, na em make you get pako shop na,segun shegsheg grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by easytig(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
thank God the banter is over between gazuzz nd legalo aka ronkussther , thats one gift Baba God gave REALmen to settle diff amicable and move on.Life is too short for unecesary mudsliding.lets jaw jaw rather than war war
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shout out to weyreypey
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
easytig:
thank God the banter is over between gazuzz nd legalo aka ronkussther , thats one gift Baba God gave men to settle diff amicable and move on life is too short .lets jaw jaw rather than war war

Na so Ooo

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Smartchoiice

Happy new year! !!
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
pacino26

How your side and family
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Freshvine

Happy new year
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sampet555

Hope you can see how far legalwealth has gone.

No hard feelings though. Happy new year to you.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
asamwababy

Happy new year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep / Should Gear Oil Be Changed Or Topup And When? / Help Me Decide : 2013 Honda Accord Or 2011 Toyota Camry Xle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.