Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help...a Brother To Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help...a Brother To Get A Job (1010 Views)

Can You Employ Your Elder Brother To Work Under You In A Company Where You Work? / Pls Help A Brother, I Just Got A Job. / Pls Help A Brother To Get A Job In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...a Brother To Get A Job by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hi Nairalanders. A friend of mine after graduating from the University 5years got a juicy job opportunity in one of the leading Energy companies in Nigeria situated at Abuja. One of the prerequisites of the job offer is a mandatory drug test which he must not fail if he wants to get the job... Now my friend is a Marlian and doesn't know what to do to clear his system of marijuana... Any body in the house should please suggest ways to detoxify the system within a week ... ......thanks kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by dejt4u(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
tolakush92:
Hi Nairalanders. A friend of mine after graduating from the University 5years got a juicy job opportunity in one of the leading Energy companies in Nigeria situated at Abuja. One of the prerequisites of the job offer is a mandatory drug test which he must not fail if he wants to get the job... Now my friend is a Marlian and doesn't know what to do to clear his system of marijuana... Any body in the house should please suggest ways to detoxify the system within a week ... ......thanks kiss
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by samwash(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
tolakush92:

I thought Marlians are proud of them selves, why is he afraid,confused set of people.
Food when you nor go fit eat outside.

2 Likes

Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by lilmax(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Marlians dey graduate?

You think life is drugs, smoke,fun? grin

A responsible job and a marlian do not mix

Tell your friend to do Yahoo,that's how marlians do

3 Likes

Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by NukeEcomm(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Congratulations to the fortunate few
Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by Strange1759: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Sorry, I am drug free still looking for a job
Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by Strange1759: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2020
NukeEcomm:
New to the digital marketplace? Looking for a passive virtual income? Looking for a flexible work opportunity?

You can be self employed anywhere you are in the world running a drop shipping business

These resources will teach you everything you need to know to start up and the tools needed to deliver products directly from the suppliers to the customer

All You would need for this Ecommerce Business

1. A PC, tab or mobile phone
2. Stable internet connection
3. A commitment to invest at least 2hours daily on your business

Everything else has been detailed in the 6figures hustlers field manual. Learn how I generated $1700 in sales using Facebook Ads in under 30 days

Get the step by step 6 figure hustlers field manual new year package including - profit kings webinar and Twitter money secrets for creating cash flow at N1,000 Today

Message me now for download link

WhatsApp: +2349055539015

You made $1700 in 30days yet you want #1000 for the manual.
Does that make sense to you?
Useless scammer

8 Likes

Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by NukeEcomm(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Strange1759:

You made $1700 in 30days yet you want #1000 for the manual.
Does that make sense to you?
Useless scammer

The problem with some of you Nigerians is that you have been so abused by the system that truth is elusive from within yourselves. You can check out one of my digital products store at gumroad.com/1kobostore - that is just one of my products library. It is because of people like you I'm giving out my resources for FREE!

N1,000 obviously wouldn't make a lot of sense as an investment. why bother convincing people like you when you wouldn't leverage on the resources to improve your life even if I put it out for free? smiley which it actually is because my least curated digital product goes for $27 - can you afford that??

You're not my audience either so please don't let the devil manifest through you this new year undecided

Move away for students and other serious people to make something meaningful out of their lives. Take your hooliganism to your ilks. May you be wise in 2020 wink
Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by PapaAdanna: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Join LONGRICH now and make 2020 and beyond worthwhile
https://www.facebook.com/LiveRichwithLONGRICH/
Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by samso247(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Eating enough ginger and garlic, it happened to my friend, d guy said he ate enough ginger and garlic together, like really plenty, that wen he got there, all what they where seeing in his blood stream where residues of ginger and garlic, dey couldn't really get an accurate result, so they just had to let him go. Am telling you it helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thanks y'all for the response
Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by paulolee(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
funny post..
Re: Help...a Brother To Get A Job by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
tolakush92, it seems the bot removed your post on frontpage.
Happy birthday to your boy. I wish him all the good things of life. May he experience greatness in this life and may you proud of him!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Information Technology Jobs In Lagos / Nsia Insurance Mgt. Trainee Accessment!!!! / Pls, I Need A Job At NNPC Or FIRS etc, Any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.