Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (59304 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AMI3(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Salako01:

Hello Mustafa, how can I learn more from you. Please can u reach me on 0903 116 6365.
Bros we can work together I am in South South. I can source for buyers for you.
if u are willingly drop ur whatsapp
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by suprememoney(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Good day all. Please I'm seriously in need of someone that based in North to partner with. I want us to go into food stuff business. Buying in North and selling in South (mainly Port Harcourt and Lagos since I reside there). We can start making money together if we can come to mutual agreement.

Whatsup/call: 08064563219

The dream is to possess the food sector of this country

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by irynterri(f): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2020
by God's Grace, I will be sharing my story by the end of this year.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by kalex0(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2020
spill:

Yes, you can make money on Fiverr as a structural engineer.

Please I will love to work with you.
Be it online or offline

How can I get through to you please?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Salako01(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2020
AMI3:

What food items are easily sold there.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by gocare: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2020
Godfullsam:

I will be glad if you can put me through. I stay in abj and I can source for cheap local fooods from nasarawa state and even benue state
let's link up. 0808-596-9669
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AMI3(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2020
Salako01:

What food items are easily sold there.
pop corn. beans onions tomatoes
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by litubow: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2020
I work in a chinese quarry company which is time taking but also manage to run an aggregates business (gravel, granite and dust to be precise) I started the business last year and made 200k in my first deal within 6weeks was like wao but involve large capital if base on contract but I need someone who is more free than me to patner with.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Adam00(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2020
suprememoney:
Good day all. Please I'm seriously in need of someone that based in North to partner with. I want us to go into food stuff business. Buying in North and selling in South (mainly Port Harcourt and Lagos since I reside there). We can start making money together if we can come to mutual agreement.

does Nigerian rice sells very well there?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by emman44(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2020
AMI3:
Suggestion why don't we form a group of interested people and have Mustapha to enlighten us if he wants to.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by suprememoney(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Adam00:
does Nigerian rice sells very well there?

Yes it does. Depending on the quality of the rice
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by segun20072010: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2020
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand

Good morning, please am interested in this wood log business, can I have your WhatsApp contact to chat you up
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
segun20072010:

Good morning, please am interested in this wood log business, can I have your WhatsApp contact to chat you up
call me 090 384 288 75
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by MRMIGHTY(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
SFSNIPER:
It's a simple question to help people learn.
How did you make your first million in 2019.

PS: You can also reach others how to venture in. 2020 is for growing together.

WARNING: THIS IS A NO SCAM ZONE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Thank you. wink

CC: FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee

Recharge and get paid, dear.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AMI3(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
emman44:

Suggestion why don't we form a group of interested people and have Mustapha to enlighten us if he wants to.
Whatsapp Group will be better. my suggestion

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by oladforever: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas such as:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch and Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue paper production and packaging
Jumbo reels production
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical drug production
Table water production
Bread and pastries production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Why don’t you reach us today and your business will be on the path to success.

Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by adebayo3449(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
litubow:
I work in a chinese quarry company which is time taking but also manage to run an aggregates business (gravel, granite and dust to be precise) I started the business last year and made 200k in my first deal within 6weeks was like wao but involve large capital if base on contract but I need someone who is more free than me to patner with.
Good afternoon
Where is your location?
I am a mining Engineering graduate, waiting to go for NYSC
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by emman44(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
AMI3:
Whatsapp Group will be better. my suggestion
Only if the interested parties agree to this.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Ebubeagu1: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
litubow:
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Ebubeagu1: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
suprememoney:

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by silaxx(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
litubow:
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by 1stbest(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
spill:

Yes, you can make money on Fiverr as a structural engineer.
pls is their any gig i can offer using only phone ?
I don't have laptop.,,
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Glistinin(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=samson07 post=85586056] drop your WhatsApp contacth]Hello boss. I am ready to work with you and I am in Lagos now. Please contact me via WhatsApp on the number on my signature.
Thanks.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by 1stbest(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
litubow:
I work in a chinese quarry company which is time taking but also manage to run an aggregates business (gravel, granite and dust to be precise)
pls I am interested , how can i can contact you?

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by spill(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
1stbest:
I don't have laptop.,,

Learn a skill and get laptop for yourself.
It's very essential.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AMI3(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
emman44:
Only if the interested parties agree to this.
talk to them
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Awesome01(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand

Which brands of wood are you buying and selling presently and where do get chinese buyers.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by MDBrand: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
1stbest:
I don't have laptop.,,
Writing
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AIIyIic(f): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
litubow:

I have time but no capital
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AIIyIic(f): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
mustafaa:

Sure I can. But mind you, it's not a "get rich overnight" business. Your effort gives you the desired results. You can drop your number

Please contact me on what'sapp.
I'm very interested
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Presently in debt and people scamming me up and down.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.