Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (59734 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Alkason: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
emman44:

Suggestion why don't we form a group of interested people and have Mustapha to enlighten us if he wants to.

Please put me in your plans.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by susiivy: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
emman44:

Suggestion why don't we form a group of interested people and have Mustapha to enlighten us if he wants to.

Interested
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by susiivy: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Safeplux:
With 400k you can get 1000pieces of Original Nivea products....

A lotion of nivea is sold for #1500.

Let's say you supply at wholesale price of #1300 per one.

That means 1000pieces is #1,3mil.

Note this nivea is not the mushin products...
Direct from Germany...

Also condom business is there... You buy for 45nair 3in1pack. And sell for #100 or #150. Depends...

Also lighter business
You buy #20, sell at #50.

All this business's requires distributorship marketing and mobility.
You supply to every shops you see around that deals with this items.

They are so many other business to go I to...

Choose supply and distributorship today...

I'll like you to guide me on this

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by tshege(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Have you started buying phones from US and Canada?
I can show you how to and how to minimise your cost.

I am an alumnus of FUTA sha. We watch out for each other
oyegoke58:
Good morning everyone . I was able to save about 250k as a distributor for forever living product. Just that you have to run ads on Facebook. But right now , i need to start another business alongside as a distributor for flp. Please am open to business idea. I have capital of 250k to start any business . I'm still a FUTA student and i also have to sponsor myself and my brother to school . Please help me with business ideas . I was also thinking of buying used phones from Canada/USA and selling it here in Nigeria but i don't know how to buy from those countries.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by tshege(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
What is the idea? Send me a WhatsApp message let us chat

brownemmanuel43:
Right ow, I have an ideal/Proposal. All I need now is capital.
If anybody can sponsor the proposal/Ideal no wahala, if anybody can loan me fine.
Min start-up is 100-150$
Expected profit 350-500/month
they pay 2 times in a month.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by 17lee(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello everyone over there ,do you know that you as individual can go into liquid starch production. Am here to share with you what will give you financial liberty ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here. Production of liquid cold water starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of cold water starch production. read more here https://moneymakersdo..com/
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Adam00(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kharphy0309:
Which side in kano are you?
kano Central
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by darfay: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Daviator:
Be careful guys.
Since January, I'm yet to get a dime from700k.
Investment was 500k.
He's been saying I shouldn't post this here.

I'm sure I'm not the only victim
He hasn't called to explain what the issue since then.

In this post-pandemic economy, if u don't know what to do with your money, pls call me I know where we can buy goat meat.
cheesy

And yes, I'm talking about Samson07

I forgot to add,
They can show u stuff and say "this is the wood" but bro, it's all a facade.
I know u are probably thinking, why did he say they?
You are right, he has a partner (but that's a story for another day)

In the meantime, this is what a typical myopic scammer looks like.
(Might not be his real face)
He also has some mobile phone numbers
1. 09038428875
2. 09024914556

Hope you have gotten your money from samson07 because he was last seen giving HIV advice on here.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Daviator(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
darfay:

Hope you have gotten your money from samson07 because he was last seen giving HIV advice on here.

Doesn't pick up.
I pray the HIV doesn't get to him first though
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Carmal90(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Domain.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Kathyl: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2020
I have someone in Jos

suprememoney:
Good day all. Please I'm seriously in need of someone that based in North to partner with. I want us to go into food stuff business. Buying in North and selling in South (mainly Port Harcourt and Lagos since I reside there). We can start making money together if we can come to mutual agreement.

Whatsup/call: 08064563219

The dream is to possess the food sector of this country
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Daviator(m): 1:28am On Aug 16, 2020
suprememoney:

The dream is to possess the food sector of this country

Pls don't possess food that we want to eat.
E get as e be chief.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Sultanherbal11: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Their are lots of metal recycling factories scattered across the country you can sell this scraps to,with just 2-3 successful deals you will be on your way to hitting your first million.Its a biz I do big time buying and selling scraps like condemned trucks,ships, aircraft, caterpillars, industrial machines,tanks, containers,steel pipes or rods.

Can i reach you via whatsapp
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Sultanherbal11: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Kathyl:
I have someone in Jos

I stay in kaduna
You can reach me via call or whatsap
081tiri23two5fourfive4
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Gmajor(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2020
tshege:
Have you started buying phones from US and Canada?
I can show you how to and how to minimise your cost.

I am an alumnus of FUTA sha. We watch out for each other

I'm interested
Please how do I contact you
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by dominique(f): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Daviator:
Be careful guys.
Since January, I'm yet to get a dime from700k.
Investment was 500k.
He's been saying I shouldn't post this here.

I'm sure I'm not the only victim
He hasn't called to explain what the issue since then.

In this post-pandemic economy, if u don't know what to do with your money, pls call me I know where we can buy goat meat.
cheesy

And yes, I'm talking about Samson07

I forgot to add,
They can show u stuff and say "this is the wood" but bro, it's all a facade.
I know u are probably thinking, why did he say they?
You are right, he has a partner (but that's a story for another day)

In the meantime, this is what a typical myopic scammer looks like.
(Might not be his real face)
He also has some mobile phone numbers
1. 09038428875
2. 09024914556

Please post his account details for records purpose
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Daviator(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
dominique:

Please post his account details for records purpose

Name: Lazarus Uchenna Wilson
Bank: First Bank
Acc No: 3122338448
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by opeyemix: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Great thread
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by opeyemix: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
I wish more peo could contribute
God bless all the contributors
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by opeyemix: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
And may God punish all those contributors whose aim is to mislead and scam innocent Nigerians
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by sagir1994(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
iPrevail:

Did that journey involve writing 50k works for $50? Coz I'm getting really depressed about this freelancing shii
please how can I get the freelancing job
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Karikapapaya(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
obamartins:
Consistency is the key, you can't do well if you jump from one endeavor to another. Get something doing and be good at it. It is about working and praying.

2019 was indeed my year of Dominion. Made over $14,000 from Writing. This 2020 which is my year of Breaking Limits and operating in the order of the Chinese Bamboo, it's going to be mad money.

Thank you JESUS for Wisdom, thank you Holy Spirit for Direction. Thank you God for helping me break the backbone of poverty in my life.

Brother please how can I contact you?
I write books alot but don't know how to sell them online.
Please help a brother anyway you can.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by SavageResponse(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Reffone:
Bro I don't know how serious u are but am in I love travelling and stress is my second name and I can multitask if need be

Don't promise what you cannot deliver!
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by SavageResponse(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
mustafaa:
I didn't make a million naira last year but I was making real money from buying Foodstuffs in North and selling in the Southern part of Nigeria. Honestly, I never knew the value of what was wasting away around me, until a friend introduced me to this business. I made 850k within 4 months before I traveled.
But this year, I'll be making my first trip tomorrow and my target is to reach that millionaire status before the first half of this year.

The same opportunities abound in your location too, just find a way of making money out of it.

Good luck to us all!

This is the type of honest enterprise we should encourage not those rubbish that ask people to pay registration fee of N5,000 and refer 40 people so that the money will be doubled in 45 minutes grin
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Reffone: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
I can deliver
SavageResponse:

Don't promise what you cannot deliver!
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by DNSPro: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Daviator:

Name: Lazarus Uchenna Wilson
Bank: First Bank
Acc No: 3122338448
So sorry bro. This thing usually happen on threads like this, people are likey to get scammed. I don't think there has been any thread where this hasn't happened, except one involving Ymodulus as an exception.

I am an old timer and I know this. ONE major one was Onion seller. That woman should have carted away with mothing less than 10M

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Adexy94(f): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2020
spill:

Hi Boss,

I'm very much interested in this business idea especially that of condom bulk buying.
I have lot of contacts to supply condom to, pls respond at your earliest.
WHAT IS YOUR CAPITAL? LET'S HELP YOU START UP A LUCRATIVE CONDOM BUSINESS. (100% PROFIT GUARANTEED). WHOLESALE AND RETAIL PRICE AVAILABLE TO FIT YOUR BUDGET. IF INTERESTED: 081872222066.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Adexy94(f): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2020
oyegoke58:
Good morning everyone . I was able to save about 250k as a distributor for forever living product. Just that you have to run ads on Facebook. But right now , i need to start another business alongside as a distributor for flp. Please am open to business idea. I have capital of 250k to start any business . I'm still a FUTA student and i also have to sponsor myself and my brother to school . Please help me with business ideas . I was also thinking of buying used phones from Canada/USA and selling it here in Nigeria but i don't know how to buy from those countries.
WHAT IS YOUR CAPITAL? LET'S HELP YOU START UP A LUCRATIVE CONDOM BUSINESS. (100% PROFIT GUARANTEED). WHOLESALE AND RETAIL PRICE AVAILABLE TO FIT YOUR BUDGET. IF INTERESTED: 081872222066.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hello guys...
I have a business in mind that has to do with importation of house hold appliances...
For a start, I would like to begin with home theaters and also television set.
And have selling presence online and rented stores in Lagos and Abuja...

Its capital intensive but I believe we all can tell the electronics business is a profitable one...

Its new venture I plan operate, anyone interested in joining me can contact me on WhatsApp, 07089400408.
We can arrange to meet up, arrange a selling location and we decide the profit sharing formula.

Genuine interest please contact.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Godfullsam(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Safeplux:
Hello guys...
I have a business in mind that has to do with importation of house hold appliances...
For a start, I would like to begin with home theaters and also television set.
And have selling presence online and rented stores in Lagos and Abuja...

Its capital intensive but I believe we all can tell the electronics business is a profitable one...

Its new venture I plan operate, anyone interested in joining me can contact me on WhatsApp, 07089400408.
We can arrange to meet up, arrange a selling location and we decide the profit sharing formula.

Genuine interest please contact.

Premium tears loading...

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by criuze(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Adam00:

We produce a quality home made rice here in kano can you please tell me how to sell it the south. Thank you

i stay in anambra state Onitsha i can help you find buyers, in Awka , onitsha, and neighboring cities.

we might decide to start a retail outlet , i guarantee you steady returns, plus doing business with a faithful, loyal, trustable partner

my name is Izuchukwu 08159082012
malcolmnu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / I Have Fired Hadiza Bala Usman – President Buhari / How To Detect Fake Bank Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.