Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) (106911 Views)

Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / Huge Pythons Trapped In A Flood In Rivers State, Residents Lament. Photos / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2020
iHart:
No wonder jacket dey go market for Jos

Igbo man and market!

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2020
That means the weather at Panshin would be around 3°C. Mangu will be around 5°C.

But Jos North isn't as cold as Jos South.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2020
If not for the rising insecurity incidents over the recent years Plateau State would have been my belt anchor. Still up for grabs though. Beautiful place, fantastic people, fond memories.

5 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2020
lebete3000:

It's also 9degrees in Sardauna LGA, Taraba State. And Jos isn't the highest place in Nigeria; Gembu in Sardauna LGA, Taraba State is. Heck there are some places you'll have to use torchlight, headlamps or on your full lights, for you to see in the afternoon, as it's totally covered by clouds.
Thank you bro. I served there and passed out last June. Even my ex colleagues from Jos complained that Jos isn't as cold as sardauna lga. I just dey laugh the guys on this thread. Sardauna is the coldest place in Nigeria if not west Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by bonnyhope: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2020
J111333:
Ordinary 9 degrees and people are shouting and many of them are sleeping at embassies apply for visas to Europe.
What an irony.

Nigerians are good at lamenting
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by philip0906(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
lol u really sure about that? The only reason a single degree drop in Lagos is due to December traveling where alot of ibos and the rest take the family and cause population decrease. Even as I type now the morning Is ice cold but as from next tomorrow there's a certain heat wave you will start feeling u will know the congestion is back again.so Bru forget that the upper you go tin, we are surrounded by lagoon, why isn't the cold air reducing d temperature Even for bar beach u go sweat here.
I will advise you to hit the ignorance brakes...You are moving too fast displaying reckless ignorance and making wild unintelligent claims.

That guy, just schooled you.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by spinna: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2020
cool!

(get it)
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2020
Na to dey take Visa enter Jos like sey we dey travel obodo Oyibo grin grin
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by intergral(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2020
zexy2030:
Lagos is 22°c this morning.

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by bizhop01: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Africa harmattan is different from snow, please don't get it wrong because many all ready classified Jos like Yankee weather,

Harmattan can never bring any good to your body or Environment.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2020
AkeNathan:

How Does cold impregnate women
you asking grin

2 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by bonnyhope: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2020
imam07:
cold is easy to control in Europe than in Africa.

if you are outside your home, how do you control cold
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Alore:
9 degree and complaining?... SMH... undecided

It is -2 degree in Berlin

Cold for Germany no be here oo. I cant even visit munich now, until end of next month/early March.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Alore:
9 degree and complaining?... SMH... undecided

It is -2 degree in Berlin

we talking of the coldest place in Nigeria right now abi you na German?

6 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Common 9 degrees and you lamenting.... people are living in countries witnessing -45 degrees...

Go get yourself a jacket or thermal wear and stop making noise... psychos
jealousy kills o
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by bonnyhope: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2020
Reference:
If not for the rising [b]insecurity incident[/b]s over the recent years Plateau State would have been my belt anchor. Still up for grabs though. Beautiful place, fantastic people, fond memories.

fear fear

are they not people there
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Femeto: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2020
More reason why Jos should be like Europe and America.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2020
How does this picture relate with the situation na

5 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Jos is known for this. I heard cases where soldiers died on parade ground in Jos. I had pneumonia at Shere hills NYSC camp. I remembered a corp member that told us his mother told him that bathing is not a routine in Jos o.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2020
You are All comparing harmattan weather with snow

It's funny and harmattan not as brutal like snow na

Snow is daamm cold and visit places in East cost of America and Canada you go run japa the wether there drops to -1 most times ..cities like Chicago newyork city Philadelphia Detroit DC st Louis even south cities like Atlanta Houston Dallas n d rest are cold it's just Miami that is a bit warmer even Los Angeles is cold and don't near Denver Colorado or those Utah State those one na die u de cos it's mountains alone can cover the whole city with snow
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by complexBoss12: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2020
grin[quote author=EddyNumerouno post=85423796]I wanted to run 5 km this morning, 2 minutes outside and I’m typing from underneath my duvet.
Na fat I fat, I no kee person

U jst made my day
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by GuestLog: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Hello Jos peeps!

I swearrugad I slept with two very thick duvet last night, no all those light weight scam they call blanket... no kidding!
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2020
SirMichael1:

This is true to a confined place, except that Jos isn't confined or better still, Jos has got no four walls.
it is even true in a town or city where you have no trees or fewer tree to absorb the CO2 breath out by humans ..it is always very hot
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Kingstanding: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2020
AkeNathan:

How Does cold impregnate women
. When two body come together it become warm.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2020
They should happy. Baltimore is 1 degree

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by olasco2035: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2020
me yesterday. the cold na die

6 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by philip0906(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2020
GuestLog:
Hello Jos peeps!

I swearrugad I slept with two very thick duvet last night, no all those light weight scam they call blanket... no kidding!
Where's this? Jos?
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by CasNova: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2020
The global environment change is probably responsible for Jos becoming so cold.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2020
To these people Jos is having summer

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2020
dominique:
How will the homeless people cope in such weather sad

It's definitely a cold weather for Nigerian standards.
But homeless persons survive under worst weather conditions in Western countries.
(9 degrees Celsius is good weather in some countries �)

Although sometimes when the weather gets so cold, charities and government may step in to provide alternative services like clothing, food or even shelter (temporary accommodation)

2 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Lagos is too damn hot. I remember when I was in yankee I use to move around with ordinary t-shirt in the winter. Them Oyinbo people dey give me space thinking I was insane. Lolz.

I would have love to relocate to Jos, but i’m scared of those Hausa/Fulani people, before them use me take make pepper soup.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by bmdmixer: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2020
all talks like d youth we are and no single action via real picture not one no picture of jos and it people feeling d hash cold. fake news trump come see them

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.