Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) (106919 Views)

Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / Huge Pythons Trapped In A Flood In Rivers State, Residents Lament. Photos / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Alore:
9 degree and complaining?... SMH... undecided

It is -2 degree in Berlin

It is -1 degree in Wuppertal grin

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Alore:
9 degree and complaining?... SMH... undecided

It is -2 degree in Berlin

Dem never see anything. I just dey laugh. grin
What if unexpectedly snow falls heavily one day in Jos or anywhere in 9ja?

Gawd airpus.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by GuestLog: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
all talks like d youth we are and no single action via real picture not one no picture of jos and it people feeling d hash cold. fake news trump come see them

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
my Friend and I in Jos

2 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by GuestLog: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2020
philip0906:

Wow! I could have wagered it was outside the country
na our local town here o lol

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2020
If jos is this cold how come they are that dark in complexion

Over here in benin we dey find cold ooh

Benin should be 28c still very hot

2 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by bmdmixer: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2020
GuestLog:
my Friend and I in Jos
thank you this speaks more than what op dropped
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2020
zexy2030:
Lagos is 22°c this morning.
My brother you see this cold for Lagos this morning?
I still dey bed o!

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by zexy2030(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My brother you see this cold for Lagos this morning?

I still dey bed o!
I dey resume work 6th na. Where I dey hurry go.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by BigboysZ(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2020
bezimo:

Jos temperature is summer to me oh..if you don't know and the people here were I live would gladly take 9C..lol and give you minus-10C so you will know the real meaning of cold..
You shy away from my question now boss. Would you also prefer the system in Plateau State, Nigeria? grin
I'm currently serving there tho!
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by GMbuharii: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2020
This is the kind of weather I love.

Just like I live short thick girls grin
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2020
19' Celsius here in Niger state
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by GuestLog: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
thank you this speaks more than what op dropped
Lemme add one more as per real time photo. Here I am under two duvet and a sweatshirt as at 3 mins ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by amAZEing: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Siberia Loading…
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by bmdmixer: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2020
GuestLog:
Lemme add one more as per real time photo. Here I am under two duvet and a sweatshirt as at 3 mins ago
una dey abroad enjoy
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by GuestLog: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
una dey abroad enjoy
lol cold without control no be enjoyment o
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by ffo(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Common 9 degrees and you lamenting.... people are living in countries witnessing -45 degrees...

Go get yourself a jacket or thermal wear and stop making noise... psychos
Like which country? Which of them have you been to? What is the lowest temperature you have ever experienced? Talk talk

5 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2020
zexy2030:
I dey resume work 6th na. Where I dey hurry go.
hahahahaha!...I wan drink tea make I go back to sleep
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Blessedchild24(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2020
pls am looking for work in JOS 09066203194
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by sacx: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Pankshin is going to be lots worse. I think the coldest I.experienced in Jos was about 12°c and I had to wear two thick jackets to keep warm at night. See me looking like a saturated bread cheesy
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Zainabhamzat20(f): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2020
anochuko01:
Just strip a thief unclad to his boxers, pour water on him and tie him to a tree outside. I'm sure that can't be counted as jungle justice
lol guy u wicked, even inside room the whole place was cold I was even wondering did I really close the window? I had to leave for bed early with my blanket even above my head, in fact am still under blanket jare can't come and kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Engraced80(f): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2020
No wonder Kaduna dey answer too.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by sacx: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2020
lebete3000:

It's also 9degrees in Sardauna LGA, Taraba State. And Jos isn't the highest place in Nigeria; Gembu in Sardauna LGA, Taraba State is. Heck there are some places you'll have to use torchlight, headlamps or on your full lights, for you to see in the afternoon, as it's totally covered by clouds.

Wow, would love to visit. Pankshin in Plateau starts getting dark as early as 5pm.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Enochbij(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Engraced80:
No wonder Kaduna dey answer too.
The cold in KD this morning is on another level.

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by onadana: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2020
PointZerom:
Let them relocate to Australia.

Running away from fire.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Burntcoal(f): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Ahmed0336:
And i get burial to attend this weekend. I'm beginning to have mixed feelings abi make i just send dem d money?
coward..... Smiles.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by philhaggson(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Kwall here, the outskirts of Jos is 7*C this morning

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Job2004: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2020
The difference between the cold here in Jos and other Northern cities, is the cold in Jos is not hazzy, windy and dusty. It is just Chizzy and breezy. It penetrates the bone and marrow

3 Likes

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by skipo01: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2020
lebete3000:

It's also 9degrees in Sardauna LGA, Taraba State. And Jos isn't the highest place in Nigeria; Gembu in Sardauna LGA, Taraba State is. Heck there are some places you'll have to use torchlight, headlamps or on your full lights, for you to see in the afternoon, as it's totally covered by clouds.
My brother, Bang 3 Corner in Saudana LGA is even worse than Gembu. The cold over there is something else
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Caseless: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
itoldu:
Weather that they should send to Lagos. They are busy lamenting. Selfish people. grin grin grin

Lagos is hot.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by BravoDe: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
dominique:
How will the homeless people cope in such weather sad
Same way homeless people in the US cope with their cold weather.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2020
SirMichael1:

Ignorance is bliss. If you don't know something, you don't worry about it doesn't mean you should shove your ignorance up our throat.

By landscape, Jos is the highest (altitude-wise) in the whole of Nigeria and it is also surrounded by high mountains, rocks and the likes. It has absolutely nothing to do with the number of population.

Maybe you did geography and maybe you've forgotten. Well, the higher you go skywards, the cooler it becomes, so be wise.

Even if the whole of Lagos populace pitch their tent here, half its citizen will be on their way back on the third day and some will die on their first night.

Jos is not the highest altitude, Mambila is the highest.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.