Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) (106899 Views)

Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / Huge Pythons Trapped In A Flood In Rivers State, Residents Lament. Photos / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Common 9 degrees and you lamenting.... people are living in countries witnessing -45 degrees...

Go get yourself a jacket or thermal wear and stop making noise... psychos
Wat your problem self..
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by bonnyhope: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2020
imam07:
heater are installed in every home in Uk. And u can easily get it there for u to use it but here wetin u go use. Firewood or charcoal

Read my quote very well, I said apart from putting on sweart shirt/Jacket, how do you control cold when you are outside your house.

I didn't say within your home
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Houston17(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2020
dominique:
How will the homeless people cope in such weather sad

Hmmmm...Thanks for the reminder. It is another year to embrace giving no matter how small..

My heart got stucked at a point when you mentioned this.

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Insectkiller: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
For some of you that want to travel out to Europe, USA, etc..

U don't need to think too much..
Just board GIG, GUO, Young shall grow, ekene dili chukwu, PMT, etc

JOS is waiting for you

Thank me later.

grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Where do you now place Mambila Plateau?
Sardauna lga is on the Mambilla plateau. That is where I am referring to.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by mexzony: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2020
How will they now cope with -1° temperatures and below.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Kingsasian:
Sardauna lga is on the Mambilla plateau. That is where I am referring to.

My bad. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by mexzony: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jesse25:
wat the difference abeg go sit down joor
grin grin you say what's the difference. grin grin
If Jos drops to minus una go know. grin grin
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

My bad. Thanks for the enlightenment.
You are welcome bro
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
BeerParlour:
No matter how cold it gets It will never snow!
Snow do fall in Jos, once in a while
..at least back in the day

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by sylve11: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
EddyNumerouno:
I wanted to run 5 km this morning, 2 minutes outside and I’m typing from underneath my duvet.
Na fat I fat, I no kee person

grin cool
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fourwinds:
do you know the air you breath out is warm... Now imagine a large gathering of people giving out such air... This is proven... Have you been in a class with populated students ? Find out

This is pointless
When there is cold, population is irrelevant and doesn't affect it in any "significant" way
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by mozona(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
chaiii oyinbo weather
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Well it's no surprise. Low population, no actual economic growth to attract population asside tourism. Lagos population alone will accumulate enough heat to cook a meal.

I swear grin
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by imam07: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
bonnyhope:

Read my quote very well, I said apart from putting on sweart shirt/Jacket, how do you control cold when you are outside your house.

I didn't say within your home
make u always dey with ur vodka
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by SIRTee15: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jabar2017:
Make dem dey bath for hot water now....

smiley smiley smiley
Abi...
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Purehuman:
My heater is useless. I think I need a boiler.

I just view your profile and I saw your post on how disappointing Nigerian youths are.

Am glad you are finally in DE, Nigeria is to some extent beyond redemption.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by ericmor: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
onegig:

Served at the border town between Kano and Katsina and God there were days I just felt like disappearing into thin air.

Nose completely blocked. Breathing in sharp cold dusty air through your mouth and hands freezing, dry and caking. Finished a jar of Vaseline within weeks

The only saving grace was that the sun goes up early enough like around 12 to bring the cold down. Nights were like freezing ice.

The major problem is that dusty part that will block your nose and find it difficult to breath
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by ericmor: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
mexzony:

grin grin you say what's the difference. grin grin
If Jos drops to minus una go know. grin grin

U wan kill people abi? You not even considering the homeless people
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by ericmor: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Insectkiller:
For some of you that want to travel out to Europe, USA, etc..

U don't need to think too much..
Just board GIG, GUO, Young shall grow, ekene dili chukwu, PMT, etc

JOS is waiting for you

Thank me later.

grin grin shocked

What’s their currency in those location? Euro?
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
lol u really sure about that? The only reason a single degree drop in Lagos is due to December traveling where alot of ibos and the rest take the family and cause population decrease. Even as I type now the morning Is ice cold but as from next tomorrow there's a certain heat wave you will start feeling u will know the congestion is back again.so Bru forget that the upper you go tin, we are surrounded by lagoon, why isn't the cold air reducing d temperature Even for bar beach u go sweat here.
Why are you arguing facts tongue
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Panyam ..somewhere in mangu

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by bezimo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
BigboysZ:

You shy away from my question now boss. Would you also prefer the system in Plateau State, Nigeria? grin
I'm currently serving there tho!

I lived in Jos for 6 yrs..so suck it up..We are talking of weather.as in nature....not systems here
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by edemsimeon: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sokoto is 12'C
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by choblak(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lolx that's the reason why I didn't travel this Christmas
I'm scared of cold weather
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Malcolm123: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Well it's no surprise. Low population, no actual economic growth to attract population asside tourism. Lagos population alone will accumulate enough heat to cook a meal.

lagosians Sha lyk exaggeration .......I guess you haven't visit Jos b4 ...for you to say dat .....not on same level with Lagos o.....buh Jos is more develop than most state capital is south west
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Paseus(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
EddyNumerouno:
I wanted to run 5 km this morning, 2 minutes outside and I’m typing from underneath my duvet.
Na fat I fat, I no kee person
I know say your fatness no be here LMAO

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
pacespot:
I wish I can relocate to Jos now, I love cold weather, my body naturally adjusts to freezing weather, one of the reasons I want out of Africa soon. Is there snow in Jos?

Yup, complete with Eskimos and polar bears
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by SirMichael1: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:
That means the weather at Panshin would be around 3°C. Mangu will be around 5°C.

But Jos North isn't as cold as Jos South.

Are you in Jos South? Let's meet.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by SirMichael1: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
pacespot:
I wish I can relocate to Jos now, I love cold weather, my body naturally adjusts to freezing weather, one of the reasons I want out of Africa soon. Is there snow in Jos?

I love cold more than you do but this cold...?? I can't bear and so can you too.

Snow in Jos? eerrr, yes, if you can manage to pour water from 30ft, you'll experience snow.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Zooposki:
Lagos is too damn hot. I remember when I was in yankee I use to move around with ordinary t-shirt in the winter. Them Oyinbo people dey give me space thinking I was insane. Lolz.

I would have love to relocate to Jos, but i’m scared of those Hausa/Fulani people, before them use me take make pepper soup.

Quit lying

Yankee implies the US. Average US winter weather is about 33F (0.7C) or just above freezing. There's no way on Earth you'd walk with a t-shirt and not die of hypothermia within minutes, and the hotter your region of origin the less cold you can withstand. You'd be a popsicle in the time it took you to concoct your brags.

Second, it's the beroms of Jos that were caught on video eating human flesh, not hausa or fulanis, Google it. So them's the ones you watch out for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.