Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) (106883 Views)

Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / Huge Pythons Trapped In A Flood In Rivers State, Residents Lament. Photos / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jokes... 9 degrees and they want to die... I was out with just bare shirts in -4... And I don't sleep with heater until it gets to -20...
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
SirMichael1:

I love cold more than you do but this cold...?? I can't bear and so can you too.

Snow in Jos? eerrr, yes, if you can manage to pour water from 30ft, you'll experience snow.

That means what you are experiencing in jos is a dry cold (like harmattan) not like am seeking (which is wet cold with snow) in advanced countries. A dry cold can be detrimental to health because of accompanying dust and extreme wind.
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Insectkiller: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
ericmor:

What’s their currency in those location? Euro?

Their currency nah COLDing Kobo
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2020
好的
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by chachanga: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
9°, they coming up grin
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by imanray37(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2020
argue with a person who speaks better English than you do
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by imanray37(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2020
SirMichael1:

Oga Sir, fear God na. Even you won't go out by 9pm-5am without sweater except you take spirit to heat you up.
no I don't think so cos I'm known to exercise alot and the cold nature of jos is part of the eco system iam very familiar with
Re: Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
I WISH I COULD LIVE IN JOS ANY TIME SOON

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.