Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,993,558 members, 7,293,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 February 2023 at 08:45 AM

In Need Of Financial Help - Please Save Our Souls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Financial Help - Please Save Our Souls (479 Views)

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After / Help Save Our Marriage... / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Financial Help - Please Save Our Souls by Royally(f): 2:10am On Jan 02, 2020
SAVE OUR SOULS (S.O.S) – A Plea for Help

Dear Sir/Ma/Family/Friend,

It is with utmost humility I write this to solicit your financial assistance in any measure possible as I am in a financial strait.

My husband had an accident on July 13, 2018 that affected his two legs, but because his left leg had suffered a previous accident, the leg refused to heal and doctors advised a plastic surgery to aid the healing, otherwise the leg would be at risk of deterioration. However, plastic surgery was not covered by the HMO and was costed at N1,500,000 (though we eventually spent more than that).

After trying without success to raise the money for about 3 months, I resorted to taking a loan from a finance house and got a loan of N1,000,000 at an interest rate of 10% monthly and another N300,000 from another finance house, at an interest rate of 9% monthly, in desperation, with the hope that once the surgery is done and my husband is back on his feet, we can pool resources together to pay back in no time.

Glory to God, the surgery was done November 2018 and recorded a 90% success, however, total recovery has been slow and he has not been able to return to work as anticipated.

The two finance houses are now after me, as I have not been able to pay down the loans due to the high monthly interest rates. My salary is just enough to pay the interest on both loans without remnants.
The first loan has been paid down to N600,000 while the second to N200,000.
Both finance houses are now threatening to take severe measures to recover their funds, which includes presentation of my cheques to the bank, and reporting to both my employer and the police force, measures with dire consequences.

It is in light of this that I resolved to writing this epistle to family, friends and associates to please assist me in any way possible – Please Save Our Souls.

It is my prayer that none shall suffer loss amongst us in Jesus’ name.

I am most humbled as I make this request even as I await your urgent help. Please note that no amount will be too small. Thanking you in advance.

If you are led to help, you can please contact me via email - royaltrendaffairs@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of Financial Help - Please Save Our Souls by ProtectMyMoney: 5:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Royally:

It is with utmost humility I write th

It is in light of this that I resolved to writing this epistle to family, friends and associates to please assist me in any way possible – Please Save Our Souls.

I am most humbled as I make this request even as I await your urgent help. Please note that no amount will be too small. Thanking you in advance.

If you are led to help,

Thank you.

Have you first sought help from Pastor/Imam in the Church or Mosque you pray and worship...people who see you physically?

Have you sought help from the congregation where you worship?

Those are people that see you physically and should be able to show you love in your trying times as it is written.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Financial Help - Please Save Our Souls by Royally(f): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Have you first sought help from Pastor/Imam in the Church or Mosque you pray and worship...people who see you physically?

Have you sought help from the congregation where you worship?

Those are people that see you physically and should be able to show you love in your trying times as it is written.

This was the first thing we did even before the surgery was done. What was raised from the church was a sum of N43,000 (N30,000 from the church and N13,000 from two individuals) apart from another individual who later donated N100,000 after the surgery, making a total of N143,000.

Coming to this platform is like a last resort for me as I have tried all avenues open to me. All I get are promises that never materialises. I had to even summon courage to do this, maybe I would at least be able to get across to well-meaning Nigerians who can help.

It's actually a debasing situation for me to resort to begging.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Need Of Financial Help - Please Save Our Souls by Royally(f): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2020
Please Help... I need your help...
Re: In Need Of Financial Help - Please Save Our Souls by Royally(f): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2020
embarassed
Re: In Need Of Financial Help - Please Save Our Souls by Royally(f): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Royally:

It is with utmost humility I write this to solicit your financial assistance in any measure possible as I am in a financial strait.

My husband had an accident on July 13, 2018 that affected his two legs, but because his left leg had suffered a previous accident, the leg refused to heal and doctors advised a plastic surgery to aid the healing, otherwise the leg would be at risk of deterioration. However, plastic surgery was not covered by the HMO and was costed at N1,500,000 (though we eventually spent more than that).

After trying without success to raise the money for about 3 months, I resorted to taking a loan from a finance house and got a loan of N1,000,000 at an interest rate of 10% monthly and another N300,000 from another finance house, at an interest rate of 9% monthly, in desperation, with the hope that once the surgery is done and my husband is back on his feet, we can pool resources together to pay back in no time.

Glory to God, the surgery was done November 2018 and recorded a 90% success, however, total recovery has been slow and he has not been able to return to work as anticipated.

The two finance houses are now after me, as I have not been able to pay down the loans due to the high monthly interest rates. My salary is just enough to pay the interest on both loans without remnants.
The first loan has been paid down to N600,000 while the second to N200,000.
Both finance houses are now threatening to take severe measures to recover their funds, which includes presentation of my cheques to the bank, and reporting to both my employer and the police force, measures with dire consequences.

If you are led to help, you can please contact me via email - royaltrendaffairs@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Shut down / Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral / Mention Your Best Hilarious Movies Ever Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.