Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (66765 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Law school is a crazy environment. You stress yourself and when you grad, you ask yourself whether it was all worth it. The Nigerian legal system is just not it
May his soul RIP, and may God grant his family the grace to bare this irreparable loss.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alzirida:
Hyopglycemia

Need to read that up quickly

1 Like

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abiku omo ti nku lojo nkan ire. He just spoil new year forever for him family
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alvin212:
After hearing that smart Adeyemi defeated Dino meleya

Courtesy of APC's well-coordinated rigging machinery.

The news was heart-wrenching.

RIP bro
so even in this new year u never still buy new sense?
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
tramadol and rephnol mixed with vodka, and energy drink
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Truflame: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Your health should be your utmost priority in the scheme of things. When you noticed symptoms of ill health, do not brushed it aside. It may be an underlying proof of a deep seated disease.

Patronize herbs, fruits and vegetables in the right quantity.

Ultimately, seek a closer connection with God. Love is the greatest and a sure link to God. It keeps your spirit healthy.

Turn a new leaf in 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Stress

High BP

Over thinking

Unnecessary anxiety.

This stuffs kill slowly without symptoms. You just die.

R.I.P D'Law
Dr Ken
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Stress

High BP

Over thinking

Unnecessary anxiety.

This stuffs kill slowly without symptoms. You just die.

R.I.P D'Law
the above reasons are the reasons I no dey joke with my beer, pepper soup and and fresh pusssssssies
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by tycomm(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lord Have Mercy
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by klever18(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
the above reasons are the reasons I no dey joke with my beer, pepper soup and and fresh pusssssssies
strong man

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
RIP bro so sad that you have to go this way you would have been useful hand to the society but Lord knows sad
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
what a big lost.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by IamMichaels: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Say no to much use of caffeine it is bad, I repeat it is very bad

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Wendybrown(f): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
tramadol and rephnol mixed with vodka, and energy drink

You're stupid. Why not respect the dead, I knew him very well and NO he didn't drink or take drugs during his lifetime.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by paix(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
ContractKiller:
RIP.

THE FEAR OF BAR PART II IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.
Can BEER parlour be the only option?
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by gambia(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rip
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by mozona(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
choiiii

over reading

RIP
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Resees: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Truflame:
Your health should be your utmost priority in the scheme of things. When you noticed symptoms of ill health, do not brushed it aside. It may be an underlying proof of a deep seated disease.

Patronize herbs, fruits and vegetables in the right quantity.

Ultimately, seek a closer connection with God. Love is the greatest and a sure link to God. It keeps your spirit healthy.

Turn a new leaf in 2020.
Thank you much..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by joshuanwankwo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Chai!!! Enemy within! embarassed Them don do sacrifice embarassed I fear beginning and end of year pass Book haram. Him paternal side don finally catch am.

africans and superstition be like 5 and 6. cant someone die a natural death in africa ?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
joshuanwankwo:

africans and superstition be like 5 and 6.
cant someone die a natural death in africa ?

Of course,but na "winch" catch this one grin
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Cardiac issues, I guess. RIP
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by easiest(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Eyah sorry bro, funniest part is he may even went for a cross over in a church yet he die, sad �
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by joshuanwankwo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Of course,but na "winch" catch this one grin

its not witches action, he obviously over stressed himself by too much reading, anxiety and thinking. they kill without symptoms and slowly.
again african man,
NO BE WITCH KILL AM
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Captaincee(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rest in perfect peace
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by AmadorSays: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wow,this is a sad one,tragic. May his soul rip
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by AmadorSays: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
What has happened has happened, let me just go and watch comforting video with my tecno phone in peace
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't go a day without thinking about death.
Dying isn't the deal here but where I am headed after death.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
That's so sad...May the family be consoled.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by r4roty(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
RIP. But why this"slump and dies" is very common nowadays in nigeria any doctor in the house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / All About Baby Poop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.