Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday (82530 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by spunky425(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2020

Popular fashionista and CEO Tiannah’s Place, Toyin Lawani has made her son hawk in the traffic to mark 6th birthday.

The lavish living CEO meant the exercise as a means of teaching her son the way of life.

According to her, not everyone is having a rosy life and she meant to show him how some people loved their every day lives.

See pics below;
https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2020/01/photos-toyin-lawani-makes-son-hawk-fruit-in-traffic-to-mark-6th-birthday/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by slimjohn2k5: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Wetin this one day exercise go teach the son.
They should do it for one month, the boy will never forget

313 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by SFSNIPER(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Stupidity undecided

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Wetin this one day exercise go teach the son.
They should do it for one month, the boy will never forget
For the fact that your childhood was ruined through hawking doesn't mean someone else should do same oponu

323 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by imiski(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2020
This woman is mocking poverty. They think just hawking is poverty?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Mateen1000: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Nice But still yet, You be Hoelosho and all these Na to get attention, Looking for attention no dey taya dis woman sad grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by slimjohn2k5: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
For the fact that your childhood was ruined through hawking doesn't mean someone else should do same oponu

Why did this pain u so deep.
Sincere apologies for your past, mine was lovely I don't have proof.

But yours you just confirmed how bitter it was.

Once again apologies for your parents for putting u through this, is in the past now right.

Next time stay off people's opinion and give yours. This is 2020 no pressure

Thegeneralqueen or thegenralslayqueen she in your clique na

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Why did this pain u so deep.
Sincere apologies for your past, mine was lovely I don't have proof.

But yours you just confirmed how bitter it was.

Once again apologies for your parents for putting u through this, is in the past now right.

Next time stay off people's opinion and give yours. This is 2020 no pressure
Your moda

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by slimjohn2k5: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Your moda
Sorry thegeneralslayqueen next time give your own opinion. If u have nothing to say just walk past. The slap sweet small sha. But how much is your price I need slay queen to kill boredom and someone like u will sing all through.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Sorry thegeneralslayqueen next time give your own opinion. If u have nothing to say just walk past. The slap sweet small sha. But how much is your price I need slay queen to kill boredom and someone like u will sing all through.
k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
k

Your price? I really mean it also.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by dangotesmummy: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Publicity stunt aka notice me

The nude picture never do

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by happybee: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2020
This is stupid I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by TUANKU(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Hawking especially by kids of school age should never be encouraged. There are many ways you can teach your kids about life other than this, kudos to her though for even having such thought.

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by farem: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2020
imiski:
This woman is mocking poverty. They think just hawking is poverty?

If hawking is NOT poverty, wetin e be? Prosperity?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by imiski(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
farem:

If hawking is NOT poverty, wetin e be? Prosperity?
poverty is not subject to hawking alone. It is not all poor people that hawk; infact the extremely poor do not hawk. And trying to use hawking to dipict poverty is a weak publicity stunt.

21 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
We respect both of their choices.

The handsome boy enjoys it all obviously.

The moment will stay with him forever..........positively.

Happy Birthday handsome bobo.

Hugs

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by cRobo: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice way to teach her son

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by 12345baba(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
All for the gram

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by philip0906(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Madammadam1:
tongue
THE MAN BEHIND THE MONIKER :
Okay? So? What did you achieve with this piece of information? Did your life get any better?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
at her age she should be ashamed of herself as she's a disgrace to all mothers for allowing her child to adopt the doomed marlian lifestyle with that kind of haircut.
this generation is gradually becoming useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by zang: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Madammadam1:
SURE wink
The year is new Get something doing

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Madammadam1:
tongue
THE MAN BEHIND THE MONIKER :
his state was ravaged by herdsmen. He never uttered a word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by rocknation62(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dear Toyin Lawani,Pls Teach ur son how to make use of his right hand in presenting something to the elders...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Just stfu. I hate how y’all Nairaland guys starts slut shaming when a girl have a diff opinion from ur own.
Imagine me slut shaming your sister. Ewu

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.