Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel (58119 Views)

Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Not Attending Lecture In A Convoy / Kaduna State University Suspends Bala A.B. Umar Over Sex For Marks / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by uninspired07: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
jhubril:
ABU ZARIA HAS THE BIGGEST CHAPEL IN THE SUB SAHARA AND CHRISTIAN STUDENTS WORSHIP THERE WITHOUT FEAR OR INTIMIDATION. IS THIS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?

What exactly is the problem of these CHRISTIAN FANATICS? Where exactly is their paranoid leading them? Islam gives them sleepless nights and at the slightest opportunity they play THE VICTIM of this ,the victim of that.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world ; It is predicted that the UK in 20 years will be home to the European Muslims in their majority. The hate ,the jealousy,the anger is felt everywhere including Nigeria where the hullabaloo of Islamization is hurting them .

ABU ZARIA is a Government/ secular school, right?

You have falsely compared both scenarios. If you look through most of the comments, you will see all the answers to your question.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by ChoCho54(f): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Kosija tele but what am trying to let you Christian know is that we Yoruba Muslim can't hurt you because you are a Christian, we don't reject you, where in Yoruba land you see a Muslim school suspense student because he didn't attend mosque? But you Christian want to start that in Yoruba land, everybody have his opinion over religion, that place is called school not a church, even if it's call Christian school there should be a law tenorate none Christian in that school. Bro let reason this stuff if Yoruba Christian bring all this shit it won't end well with them oo. Yoruba Muslim don't hurt anybody we love everybody. Pls Christian should be careful
Stop the foolish threat please.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Empiree: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
First of all I don't support Muslim to enroll in any Christian institutions in Nigeria. There are Muslim institutions you can choose from.

Second, it is very glaring that Christians are very intolerant than Muslims. They are using media to propagate anti Islam and muslims.

Now watch this 1 min clip. Is this NEPA office CHRISTIANs institution too?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2749162881816810&id=100001693758169

They are performing church service in govt build office while customers wait to pay bill

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by uninspired07: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
LegendHer0:

I tire. The Yoruba region where we have 5 out of the 6 governors as Christians is where he’s bringing religious politics to.

One would but wonder who voted the 5 SW Christian governors if not the Muslims.

I don’t like the way you’re talking at all. You’re trying to make it seem like I represent the whole Christians in the SW. There’s largely religious harmony in Yorubaland & nothing except an occurrence of immense impact can change that for a long time. Just the way majority of Muslims in Yorubaland are not like prof. akintola is the same way most Christians don’t think like me. We are one people & we would stay that way as long as we protect our secularity & unity.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by LegendHer0: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

It’s true. We might look & sound alarmist at times but it’s due to fear. We pray that Buhari’s 3 years passes without further incidence. In any event, if he wants to go all out against Christians like they did in Benue State & the middlebelt, it won’t be possible because the attention of the whole world is no him already so it will be hard to actually any bad plans he has for the country.

All is well with Nigeria.

Those Benue issh is more of ethnic clashes and it predates Buhari regime.

Infact during 2012 or so when Jonathan was the president, the Fulani clashes was more pronounced then and it will be absurd to attribute the origin to buhari alone.

You should know the north have a history of clashes they even predates the fourth republic. Why they chose to be like that is a mystery and many people argued it was because of Islamization. Well Na then know.

My own is just that nobody should bring the north craze to the SW either Muslim or Christians coz we shouldn’t be judged by what a Fulani did in Kano as Yorubas in the SW.

That is my argument
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by degamemaster(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingsean:
crap... you are a Muslim that don't wanna attend church programmes and u go to a Christian university. you are forming stubborn and crying everywhere. rubbish. if u cannot cope, don't attend the school. its a faith based school. its even on their website. i don't know why people are like this

That is Muslims for you. They always want things done their ways else they resort to violence or blackmailing. A very simple rule which every prospective students must abide by since they made their choice to attend that particular university.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Empiree: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by LegendHer0: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

I don’t like the way you’re talking at all. You’re trying to make it seem like I represent the whole Christians in the SW. There’s largely religious in Yorubaland & nothing except an occurrence of immense impact can change that for a long time. Just the way majority of Muslims in Yorubaland are not like prof. akintola is the same way most Christians don’t think like me. We are one people & we would stay that way as long as we protect our secularity & unity.

Alright I got you. But you should know our opinions online one way or the other is capable of inciting hatred among us.

For example, you blamed the Yoruba Muslims for voting Buhari which is plain wrong and you yourself already went against your earlier stance.

It’s good that you’re speaking up for what you believed in and I’m sure you have a justification for your fears. If not because of the atrocities committed by the Muslim north and some Arab countries, you wouldn’t be talking like this.

However my assertions is that you shouldn’t judge your fellow SW Muslims with the mirror of a Fulani or Arab man. Sometimes religion is a symptoms in the decay of morality among ethnic group. They just hide under religion to give their wickedness legitimacy.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Perkins2018: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Your business oooo.

You goofed for saying only Muslims support buhari. Buhari support is not religious based.

I support buhari and I’m a Christian. There are millions of Yoruba Muslims that do not support buhari. Majority of Muslims callers on radio political programmes in Ibadan do not support buhari. Only ipob have been making such foolish statements.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Alanpoza007: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:
The boy can enroll in crescent university which is a Muslim university now.

Why do Muslims like going to Christian environments to foment trouble?

It is a new year abeg. We don’t need this wahala again.
Al-Hikmah University in Ilorin is also another Muslim University. He and his parents can't say they don't know about these schools. Even though I'm not a Muslim, I went to a Muslim nursery school as a kid in Satellite Town, Lagos-Toyeebat Nur/Pry School. Had to follow all their rules including learning Arabic and compulsory Jumaat prayers on Fridays, till I left the school..Btw I honestly used to think before now that Adeleke University is a secular University, although I know their proprietor, Davido's dad, is a devout Seventh Day Adventist member.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Biglittlelois(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
i know you will carry it into 2020

But I haven't mentioned it this year nah, happy new year by the way kiss

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by drololaaof: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
The person that post this just want go create unnecessary tension , hues and cries for the muslim faithful the school have laid down rules and regulations, why did someone want to changed over night .they should go to Islamic schools. Wither thou boko haram

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by jeromestarks: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingsean:
crap... you are a Muslim that don't wanna attend church programmes and u go to a Christian university. you are forming stubborn and crying everywhere. rubbish. if u cannot cope, don't attend the school. its a faith based school. its even on their website. i don't know why people are like this
The idiot wants to change a Christian university to Islamic university. Those fools like infringing. Besides, the rule in the handbook but he thought the moon he worship is superior.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Empiree: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alanpoza007:

Al-Hikmah University in Ilorin is also another Muslim University. He and his parents can't say they don't know about these schools. Even though I'm not a Muslim, I went to a Muslim nursery school as a kid in Satellite Town, Lagos-Toyeebat Nur/Pry School. Had to follow all their rules including learning Arabic and compulsory Jumaat prayers on Fridays, till I left the school..Btw I honestly used to think before now that Adeleke University is a secular University, although I know their proprietor, Davido's dad, is a devout Seventh Day Adventist member.
you are a liar. You would never be forced to pray jummah with them. Yes, you may be required to take Arabic course. Again, it's all depends on which course you enrolled in. But praying jummah by force with them?. Na you lied.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by uninspired07: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
LegendHer0:

Those Benue issh is more of ethnic clashes and it predates Buhari regime.

Infact during 2012 or so when Jonathan was the president, the Fulani clashes was more pronounced then and it will be absurd to attribute the origin to buhari alone.

You should know the north have a history of clashes they even predates the fourth republic. Why they chose to be like that is a mystery and many people argued it was because of Islamization. Well Na then know.

My own is just that nobody should bring the north craze to the SW either Muslim or Christians coz we shouldn’t be judged by what a Fulani did in Kano as Yorubas in the SW.

That is my argument

It is well. Do you know why I like our arguments? It’s because we disagree to agree & still end up on the same page of wanting what is best for Yorubaland without descending to insults or fisticuffs.

That’s how me & my best friends (two of them Muslim) argue about interfaith relations in Yorubaland without engendering any enmity or illwill—because we all want what’s best for the motherland.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Oches4me(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingsean:
u are a fool, if it happen otherwise now u wont be saying this.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Ogunnnowos: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Bros you’re the one being hypocritical about it, I believe before you got into school you were giving the rule book to study the rules and regulation, so why accept the admission after reading the terms and condition of the school.
Same thing happen in Muslim schools too, If I carry myself go find admission for Muslim school I should be ready to do their bidding at least for the time I will be there.
sentiment apart bro! There is no school that will give you student handbook bfr you become their students, the boy may have enrolled ignorantly, until he was admitted bfr knowing the rules
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by uninspired07: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alanpoza007:

It’s well. I am sure the issue will be resolved amicably & the student will decide the next step he wants to take in conjunction with the school authorities.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by AnanseK(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingsean:

And you insist on drinking alcohol in Kano , which is faith based city. Dishonest develish people who would still shout Islamization.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by chibjohn(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
luvinhubby:

Yes it is, owned by the Seventh day Adventist Church.
I am an Adventist and can confirm to you that Adeleke university isn't owned by the Seventh Day Adventist Church. The owner of the University, Deji Adeleke(Davido's Father) is an Adventist. That's just it.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Oches4me(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
ebuclassic18:
you can't do such in Muslim schools, Christians who work under Muslim institutions have a way of showing respect but Muslims don't show respect
by forcing student to follow ur adeology.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by AnanseK(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
degamemaster:

That is Muslims for you. They always want things done their ways else they resort to violence or blackmailing. A very simple rule which every prospective students must abide by since they made their choice to attend that particular university.

What happened to freedom of religion as part of human right?
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Oches4me(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

But why are you behaving like this? Is it by force to go to the same school with Christians?

We have cresecent university, Sapon, Ogun State owned by Hon. Justice Bola Ajibola. You muslims can enrol there now. We do t like all these wahala you guys are causing everywhere ooo. Don’t u get tired of trouble?
may God punish you for ur stupid comment
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by LegendHer0: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

It is well. Do you know why I like our arguments? It’s because we disagree to agree & still end up on the same page of wanting what is best for Yorubaland without descending to insults or fisticuffs.

That’s how me & my best friends (two of them Muslim) argue about interfaith relations in Yorubaland without engendering any enmity or illwill—because we all want what’s best for the motherland.

Agreed bro. Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by oluwaahmed: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Don't worry yourself, just go do Sharia law in ABU Zaria, before you know it, you become a CJN in the zoo
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by uninspired07: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
LegendHer0:

Agreed bro. Thanks and have a nice day.

You too. Safe.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Babaheekmat: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Malcolm123:

Oga apply some wisdom nah...if na your child after spending 1_2million your next action go be withdraw abi .....am sure the lyk of you na tailor worshop unna dey put your children ......
Howchurch service and mathematics take relate

You be fool.
This he has known right from 100lvl. He didn't withdraw.
He has been going to the church since.

Now in final year he's complaining..

Going to church is same as going to shrine..

I don't send my kid to stupid institutions with insane laws
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Oches4me(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Unity19:

With due respect, it is written boldly on their website that it is a private faith based institution. So, it is a faith based school.
must you force muslim student to perform ur religion, what is difference between them and Boko haram.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by uninspired07: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
LegendHer0:

Alright I got you. But you should know our opinions online one way or the other is capable of inciting hatred among us.

For example, you blamed the Yoruba Muslims for voting Buhari which is plain wrong and you yourself already went against your earlier stance.

It’s good that you’re speaking up for what you believed in and I’m sure you have a justification for your fears. If not because of the atrocities committed by the Muslim north and some Arab countries, you wouldn’t be talking like this.

However my assertions is that you shouldn’t judge your fellow SW Muslims with the mirror of a Fulani or Arab man. Sometimes religion is a symptoms in the decay of morality among ethnic group. They just hide under religion to give their wickedness legitimacy.

I wholely accept your submissions here & adopt them as mine.

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Oches4me(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
gideonite98:
Make he quit the school nah
It's like going to a catholic school and expecting them to do Muslim prayer or like going to a Muslim schools and expecting them to do christian prayer.
Rules dey nau.
the quy said he was forced to attend christain prayer.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Tumbulum: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
abdulkayus:

I personally know of Christian students in Alhikma and AlQalam University. There are Christians in Islamic universities. Get that into your thick skull
stop lying empty head because no Christian goes to Islamic university when we have plenty church owned universities scattered all over the country.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by vicfajeze: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingsean:
God will bless u my bros.Make him go attend Muslim school now,abi na by force to attend Christian school?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.