Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) (38233 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Risentouch(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2020
I laugh in bet9ja to your delusion

2 Likes

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Lamanii22(f): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2020
All I have to say is that rapture isn't gonna happen until the gospel is being preached all over the world...

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by doggedfighter(f): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2020
luluosas:
Now I understand you better why you attacked me somewhere this morning.
Atheist, God exists. Jesus loves you, so do I
Keep quiet, there.

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by doggedfighter(f): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2020
chrisxxx:
Those who are using what is happening as a sign of end time know little of history. The world is relatively at peace now. It terms of barbarism the world is going more civilized. Things happening had happened worst before. Go back to history.
Ignorance is their major problem

3 Likes

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by LordShiva97(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2020
I'm sure in the Medieval times during the Crusades and the scourge of the black death, many charlatans like you believed that the last days were at hand. During the World Wars, many like you also believed that the end was near. Ten thousand years from now, people will still be preaching about the last days and waiting for an Armageddon that will never happen.

Why is this nonsense you wrote on the front page sef?
Are Nairaland mods mad?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by OyinO: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Mishael42019:
to me you’re already a lost soul I don’t have time for you atheist.

Ask yourself a simple question after you meet your end soon and you find out there’s God who lose? If I die as a Christian and at the end there’s no God “which is” I didn’t lose anything.

You stewpeed mofo, I want to die. I have been told I'll die several times since 2012 when I left the stoopid church and started blasting and lambasting Christianity and Islam. Many men of devil like you prophesied my death but I'm still alive and doing fine. Like I said, it's your own end you're prophesying because you don't know my beginning. You mofo wasn't there when I was born, so how can you know my end mofo? You are slaves to Europeans and Arabs who have succeeded in dividing you against yourselves as a tactics of secret warfare of Divide-and-Conquer. Please, give a date and prophesy my death you slowpoke! Why haven't you prophesied Book Haram leader's death after abducting Leah Sharibu and lots of others? Nationwide interdenominational fasting and prayers were conducted for her but till this moment, she's still languishing, crying, lamenting, groaning, regretting, suffering, and waiting in vain. The fastings and prayers are in vain! Yet jesus can't rescue the poor little girl. Neither could angel Michael, Gabriel, Holy Goat and co go to the rescue. You're now blaming security forces for not rescuing her but angels were busy rescuing Peter, Paul and Silas, Daniel and co from prison. Where are those angels of William Shakespeare's fables? Ewu Gambia!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Olugbenga1234: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Well so many signs already showing. Maybe this time humans will wipe each other out instead of the water
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by doggedfighter(f): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Mindlesskid:

Good for you... So what facts do you have that makes you so confident?
If you know what's good for you, you better go and amend your ways and make friends with christ. You think connection works only on earth here, if you are not connected to him you ain't going nowhere. Eternity is a really long time that you will not love to spend in an unpleasant place.
No one is coming neither is anyone spending eternity anywhere. Just keep being useful to yourself and humanity. That's all !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2020
manote author=jiggaz post=85428301]I am not setting date for the rapture, no!!

I believe this decade ( 2020 - 2029) is the last decade for the Church!!

1) John 2:1 - Spiritually-speaking we are living in the third day. The Bible says that a thousand years with the Lord is as one day.
It is now more than 2000 years since Jesus’ death at the cross.
Day 1 is year 0 - 999. Day 2 is 1000 - 1999. Day 3 is 2000 - 2999.

“The third day, there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there.” (John‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

We have gone past 2000 years. The majority of Theologians believe that Christ Jesus resurrected between AD 33 - AD 37... So with this, we have gone past 2000 years.. We are actually in the early morning of the 3rd day and Christ resurrected on the early morning of the 3rd day. So Christ is going to resurrect us which is the Rapture.. Hallelujah!!

2) Agenda 2030 is around the corner and its all over the news..

3)One World Government, Sustainable Development Goals for the Planet by 2030...

4) The unveiling of the first Android man by late 2030's - early 2040's...

Believers in Christ, the Rapture is sooooo near than ever!! Rejoice for our Savior is coming for us!!

Happy New Year... I am so excited for the future!! [/quote]

I saw 2030 series. It was too horrendous, never seen human in such panic before. It was very early in the morning just like the sun will light up the earth in the morning. Heavens were still dark, some people were still not woken, just like that early morning of Ebola rumour people woke talking about bathing with salt. People were running up and down shouting "He is here o! He is here o! So this is true!" Some people will rush out what is happening and they will point towards heaven and say "look". It was like a beam of light shining out of darkness, son of man wearing shining white with some men behind him hung in the cloud. He never come down, he was there people were flying to meet him. He was just kissing and hugging them and never looked down on earth.

This is what I saw in dream some years back I think 2016 after easter and my bones shakes whenever I remember that dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Wantedmiller: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Jeromejnr:

The difference between then and now is that things such as barbarism, terrorism was not wide spread on the earth. They usually happened in specific locations which did not affect other parts of the earth.

In our day, evil is widespread such that what affects other countries has a ripple effect on other continents. Take for instance the Iran VS U.S issue..all other countries had to also be on high alert. This was not so in the past. When two nations faced each other it was just those two nations.

Now we have terrorism in every part of the world.

You are not serious joor

how can u say that.......

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by tomju(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2020
jiggaz:
grin To rescue us nah..
To be born in a virgin and begin again....Lol, loads of people feel the coming of the messiah will be like it was before. They'll be so disappointed.

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by doggedfighter(f): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Roycemadeit:
grin grin grin grin angry angry
He won't ever come....
Rapture won't ever happen
Bros, You old finish and you wait tire, you ask "Where the hell is my rapture"

@jiggaz
He won't ever come...... simple grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by crowniran(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Na you Sabi o

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for co
ntact

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by SEGLIZ: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2020
OnPointMan:

Rapture won't happen the way you guys are envisaging smiley

Thessalonians - 5:1 Thessalonians 5:2 KJV
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
2Peter 3:2 Peter 3:10 KJV
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

even the Christians are forgetting this lines.
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by xynerise: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Stop fixing date!!! You delusional people. Live a good Christian Life for the day you die is your own rapture angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by frowland(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2020
jiggaz:
I am not setting date for the rapture, no!!

1) John 2:1 - Spiritually-speaking we are living in the third day. The Bible says that a thousand years with the Lord is as one day.

“The third day, there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there.” (John‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

We have gone past 2000 years. The majority of Theologians believe that Christ Jesus resurrected between AD 33 - AD 37... So with this, we have gone past 2000 years.. We are actually in the early morning of the 3rd day and Christ resurrected on the early morning of the 3rd day. So Christ is going to resurrect us which is the Rapture.. Hallelujah!!

Believers in Christ, the Rapture is sooooo near than ever!! Rejoice for our Savior is coming for us!!

Happy New Year... I am so excited for the future!!

You quoted a verse in bible John 2:1 written in the in the first century AD and used it to justify your agenda thousand of years later. So in other words, that book was written to us living now not them at that moment in time?
Secondly, you mentioned 2999 as the third day of a thousand years, and then short circuit it back to 2000 years plus 30yrs?
Why not 2999+33 years bulshit or going by your 1000-1 then it should be 2300yrs thereabouts and not your 2030?

Look, once you set your mind on whatever delusion, you will find one way or another to justify the rubish.
Now let me ask you, are you going to school, or you have kids in school? Why not tell them to all stay at home that the future is useless anyway?
Why is Oyedepo and other pastors building more schools (to educate who?), even buying up lands for projects, expanding, etc etc if he knows we have 10yrs tops to vanish? So why is he erecting such vanity projects?
Why are you still educating yourself or your ward in school if you know its hopeless in few years time?
Why worry about buying a house of millions or worry about pension etc etc when you know you wont be here in few years time to enjoy or access your pension.
Why worry about Buhari and 2023 etc etc if you know their railline and other long delayed project wont see the light of the day since we will all vanish nevertheless? Not making any sense in my opinion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Wantedmiller: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
All I have to say is that rapture isn't gonna happen until the gospel is being preached all over the world...

This is exactly what someone told me....last week.

My simple question....Do you think it is possible?

The gospel you mean, is it the same with muslim gospel? and so on.....china, japan
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Infomaz(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2020
There's no disputing the fact that we're at the time of the end...but I'm afraid some of your claims are unscriptural.

1. The Bible says a thousand years is like a day before God. It does not say 1000 = a day. The key word is "like". Because from everlasting to everlasting, Jehovah is God, the passage of time does not change Him. Therefore, a thousand years is like a day, but not a day.

2. Christ second coming will be physical, visible and universal.

See the following

3. THE PROMISE OF CHRIST SECOND COMING

John 14:1-3: In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Heb 9:28. So Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Matt 16:27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works

4. WILL THE 'RAPTURE' OR COMING BE SECRET?

No. his coming would be the most ‘nosiest’ event ever.

1 Thessalonians 4:16. “For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a SHOUT, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God.”

Jeremiah 25:30 “The Lord shall ROAR from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a __________. “

Psalm 50:3 “Our God shall come, and shall not keep SILENCE: ... and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.”

NOTE: "Tempestuous" means "turbulent and stormy." The second coming of Jesus will clearly be noisy beyond description. There will be nothing secret about it!

Revelation 16:18. And there were NOISES and THUNDERING and LIGHTNINGS and a great EARTHQUAKE, such a mighty and GREAT EARTHQUAKE as had not occurred since men were on the earth.
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by lakesider(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2020
Lol.. I can't stop laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by paparazi1(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2020
hakeem4:
I can confidently say that there is no second coming of any messiah. Why is he coming again? To do what exactly ?
Haba buy some knowledge, abeg wake up from sleep now day don break.
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by doggedfighter(f): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2020
OyinO:

You stewpeed mofo, I want to die. I have been told I'll die several times since 2012 when I left the stoopid church and started blasting Christianity and Islam. Many men of devil like you prophesied my death but I'm still alive and doing fine. Like I said, it's your own end you're prophesying because you don't know my beginning. You mofo wasn't there when I was born, so how can you know my end mofo? You are slaves to Europeans and Arabs who have succeeded in dividing you against yourselves as a tactics of secret warfare of Divide-and-Conquer. Please, give a date and prophesy my death you slowpoke! Why haven't you prophesied Book Haram leader's death after abducting Leah Sharibu and lots of others? Yet jesus can't rescue the poor little girl. Neither could angel Michael, Gabriel, Holy Goat and co go to the rescue. You're now blaming security forces for not rescuing her but angels were busy rescuing Peter, Paul and Silas, Daniel and co from prison. Where are those angels of William Shakespeare's fables? Ewu Gambia!
He rescued only in the Bible, they don't deserve his miracles now grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by lexy2014: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2020
IrepChrist:
Rumours of War (US vs Iran)
Earthquake (California and other parts)
Natural disasters (Wild fire in Australia)
High level of Sexual Perversion etc ...

Jesus is coming soon[b][/b]

All these have been d norm for ages
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2020
I will not stop or rest until God send helpers for my daughter�������� please for the sake of God and the love you have for children please assist us in saving little Favours' life, please.
She is just 3yrs and has been diagnosed with diphtheria, high fever, and a Umbilical hernia (Serious navel pains) And we the family can't afford the bills and we are even homeless at the moment please help us. No amount is too small please help click to Donate and Share please, the helper might be on your TL:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/princess-favours-fight-save-her-please?sharetype=teams&member=3525492&rcid=r01-157913443568-1822ff34aa69492a&pc=tw_co_campmgmt_m&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

If 200 people out of thousands/millions of members here can help to donate at least $5/10 each it will really go a long way, please

God bless you multiple times are you donate. Amen.
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by lexy2014: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2020
jiggaz:
I am not setting date for the rapture, no!!

Happy New Year... I am so excited for the future!!

Sometimes, u guys need to leave this subject on its own cos u always produce new permutations. Let Jesus determine his date himself. Yours is to live your life. Don't be saying things u no nothing about

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by AmericanPecan: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Take your white jesus and shove it. Im a black american looking for a few people to buy 200 acres of land. Preferred a safe place where the muslims aren't kidnaping and chopping heads off any tips. no religion written is the real. I asked my slave ancestors that's what they told me

3 Likes

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Wantedmiller: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2020
Infomaz:
There's no disputing the fact that we're at the time of the end...but I'm afraid some of your claims are unscriptural.

1. The Bible says a thousand years is like a day before God. It does not say 1000 = a day. The key word is "like". Because from everlasting to everlasting, Jehovah is God, the passage of time does not change Him. Therefore, a thousand years is like a day, but not a day.

See the following

John 14:1-3: In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Heb 9:28. So Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Matt 16:27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works

1 Thessalonians 4:16. “For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a SHOUT, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God.”

Jeremiah 25:30 “The Lord shall ROAR from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a __________. “

Psalm 50:3 “Our God shall come, and shall not keep SILENCE: ... and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.”

NOTE: "Tempestuous" means "turbulent and stormy." The second coming of Jesus will clearly be noisy beyond description. There will be nothing secret about it!

Revelation 16:18. And there were NOISES and THUNDERING and LIGHTNINGS and a great EARTHQUAKE, such a mighty and GREAT EARTHQUAKE as had not occurred since men were on the earth.

Wonderful......

and you perfectly skip the bible verse that said he will come like a thief in the night just to suit yourself.

O diegwu
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2020
Ode
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by sonmvayina(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

No one is coming neither is anyone spending eternity anywhere. Just keep being useful to yourself and humanity. That's all !

I love you already.... Brilliant mind you have...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Jonovo98: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2020
This sweet world, Oga listen anybody that will spoil this world will definitely pay for it.
Mark my word

2 Likes

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by lexy2014: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Infomaz:

See the following

Bros, which one are u talking about, rapture or second coming of Christ?

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by NaijadrivaCars: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Stories. Even Our Lord Jesus doesn't know when rapture will happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings / Pastor Emmanuel Iren: I Find My Wife Very Sexy When She Is Praying / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.