Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (91424 Views)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
Men nag more than women. Fact
Fake fact!!!
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by ScotMisile: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
To give way to more pressing and important concerns.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by GoodFaith: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
All the people here can play blaming game
it is not about blame but how we can make our marriage life better
for the young people sit back and learn

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by alexola20(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
me I love sex o
Go and marry sex na!!

Enemyofprogress come and carry your brother!!
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
middlebelter:

Diminishing Marginal Utility.
A fellow economist spotted. Thumbs up!
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Oyindidi(f): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
bjtinz:

Lol. I no wan mention the name here. . .
Na that naughty thread for hidden section lipsrsealed
Beer parlorgrin abeg I don resign from trolling
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Kubernetes: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
bjtinz:

Hmmm.but you ve seen and tasted it many times. . And it gets you aroused

Guy,if you know how to take care of your woman,you won't have any hesitation.Asbu make your bed so you lie on it.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Mizwisdom(f): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ladies be wise, do your best to marry a man who is not Nigerian. A Nigerian man will compare you to Ogbono soup or Jollof rice which he gets tired of eating, they don't see you as a human being, avoid marrying them for your own good.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by GoodFaith: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
nwamabo247:
Doing the same same thing very day would definitely get borring

This posting here might might help people here to jump start the new year as regard to their marriage
The reason marriage people need to always talk
Find ways to improve their relationship
Married people sometime stop thinking of their relationship
Kids, money, work health issue

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by paix(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:
Thats why one needs a side chick to spice up the sex life smiley
Are you tired of eating eba every time?
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by GoodFaith: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Ladies be wise, do your best to marry a man who is not Nigerian. A Nigerian man will compare you to Ogbono soup or Jollof rice which he gets tired of eating, they don't see you as a human being, avoid marrying them for your own good.

Go get some help
I am not sure the type of Nigerian men you are dealing with
How old are you/?
If I may ask
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Fake news!!!
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Kubernetes: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
eni4real:
When are you going to marry the 2nd wife??
Or you won't do that by personal discipline??

Not really Sha,but even if i take a second wife,it won't be because I am tired of the first one but just to add an additional ecstasy,have more children etc
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Saintmary(f): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
marimaar:
Mine isn't up to 4 years even and It's dead already. Don't even feel any sexual urge for him any longer.
So many things contributed to it to get to this stage it is now and he seems not to bother. It's okay by me sef cos I'm tired of the whole thing.
Really? madam, don't come and post any stories that touch here when yawa gas o, na so e dey take start o, please try to revive the spark o, those girls out there are not smiling. Have you not heard of husbands who went and got it outside, when the woman complains to elders, she gets the blame.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by kingEllah(f): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:

I don't know why it's always about "men"
So its only men that need someone/something different to spice up their sex life.

I think people tend to forget that both sexes(male and female) are both human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by kingEllah(f): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:

Well, your moniker just told you out
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by stieyven(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
SarakiBukola:
angry

IyaTola because Tola needs more of your attention than Baba Tola's preek. tongue

But in all seriousness.... familiarity breeds contempt. TOO MUCH EXPOSURE.

Jay-Z wouldn't admit it, he's tired of fvcking Beyonce.

How do i know ?

He told me so... grin
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by GoodFaith: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
The issue here is not about man or woman
it about about marriage
how can people improve their marriage life base on the the above topic
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jimi24:

This answer shows you know nothing about sex. It is familiarity that reduces the urge and makes sex less frequent.
Who has more urge for sex?
The 20 to 40yrs old or the 60-90yrs old?
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by kingEllah(f): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

Woman becomes too busy and less sexy with I-don't-care attitude towards the man(her first child)and diverts attentions to kids while the man(first child) looks else wherr to get pleasure and attention. Men are like children lol.

Any woman who understands this and work on it always, wil naturally call for the man to come no matter the number of gfs he has.

Has Op noticed why a lady while being a student at a higher institution been so neat, sexy, clean their pots and gas cookers like every 2 hours but when they get married, they(many) become the opposite just within two yrs of marriage except if they r lucky to find a man who puts them under check?

Do you think it's easy?
How do you want to compare a woman that cleans, washes, cooks, birth children, take care of children(including the first child you mentioned), pray, work (24hrs is never enough) .. Etc, to a man that works only.

Let it be the other way round for the man, and you will see that women will be more sexy, veeery neat, and will divert all her attention to her husband.

And in this age, both couples contribute almost equally to everything.... Everything

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by luluosas(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Because the older you goes, the weaker you become. Simple as that
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by luluosas(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lie
Jimi24:

This answer shows you know nothing about sex. It is familiarity that reduces the urge and makes sex less frequent.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by LANDLORD72: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Simply because you are getting older.
Not getting older wrong answer.
Because she now look like your sister.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Candoit: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Lol. What do other countries compare women to? Probably doughnut or hot dog ?
It's just a change of name dear, don't generalise dear. If it's a man's thinking then that is it irrespective of the country
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Candoit: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Now this topic is very scary but realistic
Even boyfriend and girlfriend get tired, then imagine marriage.
Well, just like someone said, sex is not everything. The moment you base your relationship on sex or looks, you've lost it from the beginning. Marry your friend instead and the marriage would still be hot down the lane
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
LANDLORD72:

Not getting older wrong answer.
Because she now look like your sister.
From age 40, does the urge to have sex increase or decrease with age?
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by tomdon(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Because the frequency of marital sex is inversely proportional to the woman's certainty in her relationship and future financial stability. The more she is confident of her husband's willingness to maintain her financially, physically and emotionally as the only sugar in his tea, the less sex he gets.

Unsure women give out the most sex. Remember that.

cheesy cheesy
Chief you're wiser than your age
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by SarakiBukola: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

Thunder fire you there. What are you doing here reading about sex?

Haven't you already sinned with your eyes?

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by atheistandproud(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
The average Nigerian woman is
1. Apathetic towards sex or sexual issues
2. See sex as a burden
3. See sex as a weapon
4. See sex as a means of personal gratification to get goodies and favours. If wifey wants a new phone and hubby refuses, he may as well forget about sex for a long time.
5. Sees sex as favour being granted to whoever they're giving it to.
6. Sees the pre-sexual rituals as a man's full responsibility
7. Are overly religious
8. Hypocritical about the subject

Initially in marriage, a man will pander to their requests but over time, the law of diminishing returns will set in and he'll look for sex elsewhere. Most men just want to get an orgasm or two and sleep after a hard day. Even that is too much to ask for.

Caveat: for those that have comprehension problem or skipped English class in secondary school, I said the "average" Nigerian woman. If you're triggered enough to get angry by my post them you're prolly guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by buzorcharles(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
na lie. my inlaw ( sis husband) still complaining of been denied sex sometimes sInce they wedded. I have beg my sister to alway give him the kpomo make him no go marry another concubine
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Stillthebest: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
kingEllah:

Do you think it's easy?
How do you want to compare a woman that cleans, washes, cooks, birth children, take care of children(including the first child you mentioned), pray, work (24hrs is never enough) .. Etc, to a man that works only.

Let it be the other way round for the man, and you will see that women will be more sexy, veeery neat, and will divert all her attention to her husband.

And in this age, both couples contribute almost equally to everything.... Everything

I hear you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.