Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed (1091 Views)

Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Air Bed Prices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed by fineboynl(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Hello, I'm a fan of airbed. But i'm currently sick and tired of wasting money on a bed that cannot last upto 6months.

The bed is only good for sleeping and not for sex. Sex is the major destruction of this bed as during the rough play cause a trauma impact on the bed. That most likely causes air licks.

The sad part is that i hate the popular conventional foam bed. It's too rigid and a load for my liking. Carrying it in the public is what I shame the most part. When you are moving house you just ate it.

I'm confused if to order for another air bed or I should just buy the form bed once and for all.

Also what is the cost of a good Queen size bed of 9 to 10 inches. Takes you.
Re: I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
fineboynl:
Hello, I'm a fan of airbed. But i'm currently sick and tired of wasting money on a bed that cannot last upto 6months.

The bed is only good for sleeping and not for sex. Sex is the major destruction of this bed as during the rough play cause a trauma impact on the bed. That most likely causes air licks.

The sad part is that i hate the popular conventional foam bed. It's too rigid and a load for my liking. Carrying it in the public is what I shame the most part. When you are moving house you just ate it.

I'm confused if to order for another air bed or I should just buy the form bed once and for all.

Also what is the cost of a good Queen size bed of 9 to 10 inches. Takes you.
budget like 25k
Re: I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed by Splinz(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
smiley

Stop wasting money on that shiiit: it can't withstand pressure for long.

Go get a good mattress. Vital and Mouka dey for you. You'll get a bed of 75-100k.

For Mouka, I learnt that Mouka Floral is the best and most expensive, with a warranty of at least 3 years. You go knack tire... The thing go still dey kakaraka! cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed by fineboynl(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
budget like 25k
how you sure 25k will do for good foam that can last long?
Re: I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed by fineboynl(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Splinz:
smiley

Stop wasting money on that shiiit: it can't withstand pressure for long.

Go get a good mattress. Vital and Mouka dey for you. You'll get a bed of 75-100k.

For Mouka, I learnt that Mouka Floral is the best and most expensive, with a warranty of at least 3 years. You go knack tire... The thing go still dey kakaraka! cheesy
umm. But that's too much na. What to do?

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed by Splinz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
fineboynl:
umm. But that's too much na. What to do?

The price depends on your taste sha. If you need something big, one that you can lie from any angle, then it will cost you.

On the average, 50k should do, i.e, the bed alone o. Then you can get quality mattress of say 30-40k.

Alternatively, if you don't mind sampling your mattress laidat on the ground, then go ahead and buy only the mattress.
Re: I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
fineboynl:
how you sure 25k will do for good foam that can last long?
then budget 40k for a semi orthopedic mattress

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Quality Designers Bedsheets N7,500 (pics). / What My Caring Wife Did At The Supermarket Because I Stole "Our" Money / SOLD!!! Brand New Pots For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.