Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. (43651 Views)

Young Music Artiste, We Are Here For You / Naira Marley Ft Imole (mohbad) Ponmo Sweet [music] Fajib.cf / (video) Naira Marley Ft Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy MP4 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by prinsam30: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Another Malian spotted
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by seanwilliam(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
At present, naira marley is the hottest artiste.. it doesn't matter weather person na Marlian or not.. na the truth be dat..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
yes naira marley is very big, infact he is even bigger than Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by GeneralPula: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
DonFreshmoney:
YCEE why don't you hype yourself, it's because you know you are a nonentity of no order... very soon, you go sign in to naira Marley record label...

Upcoming jargon

[/s]
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by JohnnyBling(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ycee dey yarn dust , abi e want use style become marlian?
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by FlordFlorez(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Unemadu: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biggest artist in Nigeria Lagos lol
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Christafarian(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ehya. Imagine shameful comment. And to think that the simpleton also pofesses himself to be a musician. Nigerian youths are so vain & lost now; indeed, a wasting generation.

VERY SAD FOR THE PRESENT, scared of the next generation.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by itsme01: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biggest in what way? not like his album sold more or his ticket can sell as Wizkid Davido, Tiwa or Burna

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Brunicekid(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biggest artist on what comparison kwa?

In terms of good lyrical content? Sold out songs or album? International recognition and collaborations? Award nominations and winning?
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Vibesvbs(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biggest not best,Ycee get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Vibesvbs(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Christafarian:
Ehya. Imagine shameful comment. And to think that the simpleton also pofesses himself to be a musician. Nigerian youths are so vain & lost now; indeed, a wasting generation.

VERY SAD FOR THE PRESENT, scared of the next generation.
there's a difference between biggest and Best. undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Equity15(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
this one should better goan revive his dead career before thinking about who's the biggest.
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
jerrybakermillz:
Fools music....imagine a good rapper like ycee saying shit

He should go and listen to his Balance song and rethink his statement

No be only biggest artiste in naija na NEPA
Death on anyone that will diss the alhaji,i guess Ycee just diss-killed himself

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Truth is bitter. But las las u na go dey alright. Naira Marley is smiling to the bank while his haters are forming holy grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Kingrexyl(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Trash
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Equity15(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kalixx:
Oh God. In a nation that once produced the likes of Idris, 2face, Eldee, Faze Alone, Banky W, Patoranking, Wande Coal, Sasha, P Square, Azadus, Paul Play Dairo, Art Alade, OJB Jezreel, MI (of old), Jagz, Styl Plus, Burna...

...then see the nonsense I have just heard today.

To know just how fallen this country is, just listen to any of Naira Marley's song and compare to any of Bob Marley's. Only just 'Redemption Song' or 'Sun is Shining' cannot just be played side by side to the nonsense you guys call songs.

This soapy dada boy and his zanku crooner keep spitting lyrics like nursery rhymes, repeating phrase for phrase like say we dey Nursery 2. If you ask them what genre they belong, I bet you they can't answer. All these songs we listen to play a part in the detrimental ruin of our brain capacity to function.

For this guy to even be in contention of being Nigeria's greatest musician this year is sufficient grounds for this APC government to create more hardship for the youth until they get sense! Buhari really needs to take these silly youths to the 3rd level

lmao grin!!!! guy why!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Pls how can i un-read this nonsense?

#the stupidest thing i've red since adam!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Liposure: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
In marleyland he is. In nigeria he's not
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by adecz: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biggest in Lagos abi?

Burna & the rest are now international
superstars, dem don graduate from
local zanku scene. .
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Criticaltemp: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
slimhomiequan:
TRUE TALK..

take it or leave it
. I dey find this kind comment since.. Twalle fellow marlian..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Marijuana kills senses!

Dis one don mad finally beyond repair
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Criticaltemp: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Seenyo:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Pls how can i un-read this nonsense?

#the stupidest thing i've red since adam!
just shook ur eyes.. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by fergieboy: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yes Naira Marley is the biggest and hottest artist this year

How long can he last in the industry like Wiz and davido

Time will tell
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Danielkupiejo: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
When he said biggest he no say best. He get more fans at his time. See everywhere I go na marlians I dey see, my frd say he be marlian with joy. B4 song blow quickly na from street o even b4 kiss Daniel blow na from street o. Street got love for naira thats why. Me no b marlian b4 u quote me, na my observation.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by jaxxy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ycee na mumu b4 na so it’s an expected comment. I don’t even listen to Marleys songs unless by mistake and I only like 2 or so
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Criticaltemp:
just shook ur eyes.. Mumu
lucifer punish your mentally mal-functional mother for birthing a discombobulated simpleton like you!
Worthless bastaaaaaard of a thousand fathers! Bring it on!

I'm ready for stray lunatics like you...foooooooooooooool!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by Emmanuella3(f): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Biggest in what way? not like his album sold more or his ticket can sell as Wizkid Davido, Tiwa or Burna
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by jrerico1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Who is Ycee? grin
Re: Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. by DICKstractor: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingosytex:
Yes, because Zlatan, Burna, Davido and Starboy are from Ghana. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Those names u mentioned there are too big for Ghana music industry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Music Section Advert Thread / Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.