Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

African American Trader Aims To Help The Youth Of Africa Learn How Trade Forex. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / African American Trader Aims To Help The Youth Of Africa Learn How Trade Forex. (828 Views)

How Trade /place Trade On Binance / Learn To Trade Forex Thread / How To Trade Forex Effectively In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African American Trader Aims To Help The Youth Of Africa Learn How Trade Forex. by JudahMane: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
I’m a young African American trader who recently moved to Ghana from the states as a full time Forex trader. I’m a institutional trader meaning I trade the strategies used by banks and large head funds based on larger time frame price action.

Forex has the power of creating major wealth on this beautiful continent If traded correctly. I plan on creating a trading academy here in Africa where beginner, intermediate, and advance price action trading lessons will be taught and students will find their trading style (daytrader, swing trader, scalper etc) based on their personalities.

I also have a trading group on telegram where I give FREE trading signals to over 100 subscribers.

If you would like to join follow these simple instructions:
1. Download the telegram app
2. Join https:///JudahEliteTraders
3. Wait for trading signals

I just called a 140 pip buy on GbpAud yesterday that was made in like 2 hours and the buy that I called on AudJpy today is currently in profit.

I’ll be using this post to show the results of the FREE trading signals given in the telegram and answer general questions about Forex trading.

To your Success,
Judah

Re: African American Trader Aims To Help The Youth Of Africa Learn How Trade Forex. by JudahMane: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
The telegram link is https:///JudahEliteTraders
Re: African American Trader Aims To Help The Youth Of Africa Learn How Trade Forex. by JudahMane: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
/JudahEliteTraders
Re: African American Trader Aims To Help The Youth Of Africa Learn How Trade Forex. by JudahMane: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Just had my subscribers close a 40 pip trade before the weekend. This was a FREE signal.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 20k Weekly / Earn $20 To $100 Every Single Day / Akon Futuristic City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.