Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter (19753 Views)

Nigeria Air Will Fly Before May 29 – Aviation Minister, Haidi Sirika / Viral Video How Nnamdi Kanu Fought Kenyan Police At The Airport Before His Kidna / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by OEPHIUS(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
The Minister of Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, today inspected the ongoing rehabilitation of the runway of Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu with the Enugu State Deputy Governor, Hon. Mrs. Cecilia Ezeilo, Chairman, House Committee on Aviation, Federal House of Respresentatives, Hon. Nnoli Nnaji, the Managing Director of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Captain Rabiu Yadudu, the State Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Greg Nnaji and the delegation from the South East Governors Forum' Enugu Airport/Palliative Works Committee, among others.

Briefing newsmen after the inspection, the minister expressed satisfaction with the extent of work done so far, reassuring that the airport will be reopened before Easter as earlier promised.

In her remarks, Enugu State Deputy Governor, Hon. Mrs. Ezeilo, who stressed the importance of the airport to the people of the South East geo-political zone and beyond, said that the state government remains committed to the timely completion of the project.

Also speaking, the Aviation Committee Chairman, Hon. Nnaji disclosed that the National Assembly has fulfilled her part in the execution of the project adding that what is remaining is their oversight functions to ensure that the airport renovation is completed to standard for its reopening as promised by the Federal Government.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##
https://www.omokoshaban.com/2020/01/02/breaking-aviation-minister-reassures-re-opening-of-enugu-airport-before-easter/

3 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by OEPHIUS(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Kpokrikpo: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
I doubt if it's possible but easter is just by the corner , let's wait and see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Goldencheese(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good

3 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Habakus: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one there.

2 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just pictures of news casters, mics, "corotar", bulldozer and that guy wearing suit

If you give us assurance from your office or media handle, it would have been better not this half butt piece of shit you want to feed us. angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Okoroawusa: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Today 2nd of January wey I dey house dey mess, eat n sleep ( not necessarily in that order) na im una dey for this harmattan dey inspect project?

This people no dey rest o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by gidgiddy: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Let us hope
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by naijazee2: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Well let be hopeful shocked shocked cool
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Dpharisee: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
If they knew they won't start and finish the job by December as promised why make Enugu state govt to spend a lot of money in meeting all the requirements set by the Ministry of Aviation.
Las Las Naija na scam

10 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by whirlwind7(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hehehehe
Just delay it till next Christmas. I will be patient till its completed.

How government intentionally acts to torment it's own people...
Scratch that.
How government acts to torment it's conquered people.
We will be all right. We are doing just fine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin

The minister came and would go with a chopper because he knows eastern roads are full of gullies and bucket holes. Erosion has eroded many of the roads even the one connecting the airport..

Their flat head governors would not use their brains to improve the roads across the east.

7 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by philip0906(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okpa042:
Just pictures of news casters, mics, "corotar", bulldozer and that guy wearing suit

If you give us assurance from your office or media handle, it would have been better not this half butt piece of shit you want to feed us. angry
I imagined you (as you typed this) wailing while eating opka...Na purge be that grin

10 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Coldie(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Today 2nd of January wey I dey house dey mess, eat n sleep ( not necessarily in that order) na im una dey for this harmattan dey inspect project?

This people no dey rest o!

Buhari no come play

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Another white elephant project!
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by contigiency(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
I trust this government led by buhari than other governments in this republic. President whose top priority is always doing things that improves the lives of the general public instead of looting into his private pocket.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by victornwaru(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
O thank God. At last i can now go and starting working for my visa because you guys have really delayed me so much
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by ArmaniUhuru: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Coldie:

Buhari no come play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enugu!

God's own state

That state should be in the West. They so western, organised and polished.

4 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by EzeIgbo1: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abeg buhari dey try. I am very impressed with the way he is progressively transforming Nigeria one State at a time. Good Job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Coldie(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
y
We are in a serious govt. So naturally we should expect things like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by ExpozDaBastard: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
1velocityman:
LET'S HIT IT VERY BIG
fucck you scammer
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by ArmaniUhuru: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Y
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by StrikeBack(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by SarakiBukola: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
cheesy

Prediction - the opening of an airport is directly proportional to the increase in jail population in South East Asia.

All things being equal. If you know, you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by contigiency(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dpharisee:
They wanted to disrupt the Christmas for the Igbos but God pass them. If they knew they won't start and finish the job by December as promised why make Enugu state govt to spend a lot of money in meeting all the requirements set by the Ministry of Aviation.
Las Las Naija na scam

You talk like one drunk Palm wine tapper from ijebu ode. Always talking rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
I hope so
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Philzzzy: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
What about Calabar and Onitsha seaports?

East is relatively peaceful than other regions, put these things in place and watch the way Nigeria economy would explode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by BilltheDON(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good

Contact me for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc... Wholesales and retail. PAY ON DELIVERY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' / Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu: I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari's Failure / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.