Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

How can I stop being broke in 2020? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I stop being broke in 2020? (34610 Views)

Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by kizwid(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2020
idiege12:

Story of my life. It took me one year to establish and then resign from my teaching job.
please what job are you doing now
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2020
GOD WILL SEND HELPING HANDS TO YOU
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2020
Pls Sir, I have a laptop and a mobile phone, I would love to learn from You how to work on these sites u Mentioned!
Am a student and have Zero knowledge about All these programs u mentioned here but am ready to learn, don't want to Start this year this same way I started 2K19
Thanks In Anticipation

rentAcock:
No offense bro, when I read the part about not having a laptop I thought I could gift you a laptop I have sitting around. But then I decided to check out your previous posts just to make sure you aren't trying to use style to get free stuff online and I noticed you spend most of your time on Nairaland romance and dating sections.
If you are really trying to broaden your skills and increase your online revenue, I swear you will be on fiverr, upwork and several other freelance threads right here on nairaland. If you are really determined, you can find people willing to teach you for free, some are even willing to raise money for a basic laptop to get you started but instead you spend more time on romance threads where the OP is asking for girlfriend.
My advice to you is to browse freelance threads on nairaland, join facebook and whatsapp groups with like minds, take cheap classes on udemy and Lynda. I kid you not, I know several guys earning over N5,000,000 a year just on freelancing sites. You may start out making just 80k a month, but it gets better, it sure beats being dead broke.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Gwagone:
Do delivery work and collect your cash daily

Pls can you explain more on this delivery work?
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by liveyourlife007(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2020
I have a similar problem. graduated 2015, B.a history and international relations. i've not been able to get a good job, but going from one menial job to another. But things i know i'm good at are writing and driving, i find these two things very easy, i'd appreciate any help from anyone reading this post, no matter how small it may seem.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Saltzman post=85545466][/quote]

Mail me at stunnaoly @ gmail .com

I will send link
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2020
promisious:

Can phobe be used instead of a laptop?

Yes

But pc better
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2020
@rentAcock pls i need the pc
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by liveyourlife007(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2020
i have a similar problem. graduated 2015. B.a history and international relations. i've not been able to get a good job, but going from one menial job to another. writing and driving are two things i'm good at, i find both very easy to do. i'd appreciate any help from anyone reading this post, no matter how small it may seem. My name is Ayo. 08127739605
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Digitalstarlite: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2020
maybachmusic:
if you have the following

35k ( 100USD) ( your capital) can be higher based on your individual targets
a laptop
internet connection
10 to 15 mins to take trades daily

i will create a telegram group to teach you how to copy Stock trades and make daily profit

Training is free I dont need your money
. Anyone not serious will be kicked out

I am interested brother.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by ijayaone: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2020
vickodedon:
I need the laptop to improve my hustle
more info please
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2020
omamush:
Hustle oo, make you no go ask "How can I stop being broke"

SMH! Someone went to school and graduated with good grades buh unable to secure a job due to the poor state of the country and you're here spewing nonsense. If he knew other ways to make money would he have come here to be asking what he has to do to make money? Must everything be joke to you dingbats? Ode!

5 Likes

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2020
ufotty2001:
If u want to stop being broke throw away you certificate or HND enter into atreet, get a skill and Excel in it

what do you mean by enter street? what is it that can someone can do in the street?

1 Like

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by daxon001(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2020
rentAcock:
No offense bro, when I read the part about you not having a laptop I thought I could gift you a laptop I have sitting around. But then I decided to check out your previous posts just to make sure you aren't trying to use style to get free stuff online and I noticed you spend most of your time on Nairaland romance and dating sections.
If you are really trying to broaden your skills and increase your online revenue, I swear you will be on fiverr, upwork and several other freelance threads right here on nairaland. If you are really determined, you can find people willing to teach you for free, some are even willing to raise money for a basic laptop to get you started but instead you spend more time on romance threads where the OP is asking for girlfriend.
My advice to you is to browse freelance threads on nairaland, join facebook and whatsapp groups with like minds, take cheap classes on udemy and Lynda. I kid you not, I know several guys earning over N5,000,000 a year just on freelancing sites. You may start out making just 80k a month, but it gets better, it sure beats being dead broke.

Lemme in on the platforms pls. See I do these things u say but I never dey earn at all. D tin dey pain me gan. I've been on fivver, q world etc,
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by erenax: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Hamzashaf99:
You are even more fortunate than me. My degree was B.Pharm, not easily marketable online.

So if I were you, I would start this way!

What do I know really well? Must not be much. The little you know is more than what 90% of the planet do.
Where can I find people who need this kind of information?

What sites can I go to to learn more?

Then gradually teach others what you have learnt, where they are.

As you learn more, you can make an eBook about the basics, and sell. You can easily do this in one month.

There, you can also find people who might require your skills. It might be as simple as designing a book cover, but its a start.

Make sure whatever it is you do a good job.
This is necessary so you can get good reviews for future customers.

This is not much, but its a start.

Best wishes.

What do you mean by B.Pharm not easily marketable?
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by daxon001(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2020
maybachmusic:

a laptop
internet connection

i will create a telegram group to teach you how to copy Stock trades and make daily profit

Ok sir. This is 2020. I am very desirous.my number. 08137518508
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by fran6co(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Ayodehji202:
drop your number let me add you to my group
add me too
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by akaahs(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Gwagone:
Do delivery work and collect your cash daily

How does it works?
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Kenneth10110(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=pushups44 post=85485685]As others have pointed out, you can learn a digital trade so you can freelance online and be your own boss. However, this takes dedication and practice. There are plenty of opportunities for graphics designers. If you learn programming, there could be plenty of opportunities for you in that area. As far as the get-rich-quick schemes online, please avoid them. I advise people to get advice from licensed financial advisors like my friend Jason Groth. To build wealth takes time, and by telling people you are broke, you may attract those trying to take advantage of you. Please be careful with the people who approach you online.[/quote/] You people will just be hyping this freelancing as if its drops money to your bedroom go try am and see before you see gig three months dan pass.

2 Likes

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by paix(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2020
fados4sure:
Nigeria Education! See what you cause? Somebody with Distinction in Computer Engineering don't know how to generate wealth

A scenerio of having A in class but D in life
Very sincere in your sense of judgement.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Lordpeckxy(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2020
Emekaossai:

please how can I start with my mobile phone?
Choosing the language you want first, perhaps you would want to be a web developer then you should go for HTML, CSS and JavaScript, then you can download Anwriter from the google playstore.
For Python i recommend you use Pydroid3, for Java you can Use AIDE, and there are bunch of other softwares there for you.!

2 Likes

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by idiege12(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2020
kizwid:

please what job are you doing now

Vlogging. I worked on the teaching job while growing my vlog. When I struck the milestone, I resigned and now solely focused. Mind you, I rejected higher paying jobs that won't give me time to grow my vlogs, took up teaching, because I had a vision.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Promismike(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Ayodehji202:
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by JunctionBox: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2020
rentAcock:
No offense bro, when I read the part about you not having a laptop I thought I could gift you a laptop I have sitting around. But then I decided to check out your previous posts just to make sure you aren't trying to use style to get free stuff online and I noticed you spend most of your time on Nairaland romance and dating sections.

Having taken time to explain things this way, I see sincerity in you. Please can I make personal enquiries from you? Please chat me on: 0*8*0*6*4*3*7*0*8*8*4. Very important please.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Wemabank: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N2,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”. Chat me up on WhatsApp 09072284786. Or click on this link to join WhatsApp group.https:///IL0TVmyqMO47UAFJFSve0M
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Legithustle: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ayodehji202:

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Legithustle: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
maybachmusic:

a laptop
internet connection

Mail me at stunnaoly @gmail .com to get the group link

Pls Add me sir ... 08065856883 thanks
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by JunctionBox: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lordpeckxy:
Computer Engineering, well at least with a Distinction u have a good foundation in programming in C++, then you can be programmer, system analyst, database administartor or even a web developer.
Using sites like Javatpoint,Freecodecamp, Sololearn app, Udemy, Lynda, W3school and a bunch of others...
Learn well and with a certificate you will land a good paying Job in no time or better still create an app that solves a problem, contact me i might have a couple of ideas for you....
You can even start with your mobile smart phone be4 u get a laptop.....
Its yours to act on.

I'm much interested please. Please be my mentor. Reply my PM.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For / MTN Gets Approval For Momo Bank In Nigeria As It Diversifies Into Banking / Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.