Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana (67236 Views)

IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi / The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / 11 Of The Biggest Production Cars That Was Unveiled In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by Ghenisean(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Op posted this shit to create low self esteem on Nigerians,but eehhnn,Nigerians no dey slack,Nairalanders no even dey impressed at all,one is even interested in World War,btw America and Iran. Op try harder next time,cuz,even me I'm not impressed at all.

2 Likes

Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by omohlexy: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Design error. Automobiles that long are supposed to have detachable and pivoted heads like trucks to ease U-turn. This type front tire go think say e don pass while back tire go dey inside gutter.

1 Like

Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by Fivepercent: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
The kind of half baked ideas we execute in this side of the globe baffles me...Did the katanka team even consider aerodynamics, balance amongst other things?
I am not asking for a phantom but was speed test even conducted before churning out this mobile apparition(pun intended)?

Putting a LED screen and ankara on the inside doesnt make it luxurious.

E for effort as i have only ever built a car with match boxes!

Oh and....it's either pilot or driver...we all must pick a struggle..
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by proprince(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hahahahahaha i cant stop laughing at comments .

GH don suffer grin

2 Likes

Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by goat22: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Solsix:
Ghana sef e get as those people dey think

Wow America must emulate this Mr. Ejika Ebgevenevio.

1 Like

Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by USAcrushIRAN: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
My main happiness is that the world now knows that Igbos stand behind the USA while the Northern Nigeria and their juniors the Yorubas are in support of IRAN and even wish death on ISRAEL.

I think the prophesy that Biafra will come this year 2020 is taking shape now..

Dear USA and ISRAEL we the people of BIAFRA have defended your strike on the terrorist general of IRAN, so come and help us set up BIAFRA so we can be separated from these Muslims of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas. Amen.

God bless the USA
God bless ISRAEL
God bless BIAFRA.
God bless all the Christian and Jewish nations of the world
Amen.
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by Sniper101(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Amstupid:
We need war nt dis innovation abi na innocent ...
. angry Trump shld just goan kill Iran president nd trigger d damn tin ,,,

Maybe Nigeria also grin

Likes for WAR share for PEACE

Seriously dude, you really should travel down to you hometown sometime soon and ask the oldies out there what it was like in Nigeria from 6th July 1967 to 15th January 1970 or the world in the year 1939 down to 1945.

Then and only then will you begin to have a second thought about your own statement up there.
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by LionTiger(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Poor finishing The joints ( wielding lines ) clearly visible. .
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by Litmus: 1:22am On Jan 07, 2020
Na cut and solder like that Nigeria Volks-Royce of the 80's. However, imagination is rear among Africans and stuff like this should be encouraged, so well done those Ghana people

[img]https://3.bp..com/-EkAIoKQi1E0/Vo09SBT7BkI/AAAAAAAAJzM/DE8sxAKz_Cc/s640/9622715129.jpg[/img]

Ref: https://motoring-malaysia..com/2016/01/spotted-for-sale-volks-royce-aka-old.html
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:33am On Jan 07, 2020
lmao...d guy fr kukuma make aeroplane na

but those ladies on mini skirts look hawt kiss
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:40am On Jan 07, 2020
Omeizadean:
It doesn't like sleek to me.
It does appeared like too many body filling gone wrong.

The body has the finish look of a panel beaten and body filled heavy board than what is molded.
The choice of color and that ankara in the interior made it look tasteless rather than sophisticate.
lol...but d ladies on mini skirts @least brought some beauty outta this mad innovation

1 Like

Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by usoroakpan(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Ironi:
Typical !!

Bad belly Nigerians.

Pain you die , you can go drink lagoon water

grin grin cheesy
The thing Look stupid, grin grin go and die idiotic Ghanaian grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by showafrica(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Solsix:
Ghana sef e get as those people dey think

Nonesense innovation..
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by Greatzeus(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
leofab:
1904 relics
Ahhhh shocked you wicked chai grin
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by plumule(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Amstupid:
innoson is just useless like ur moniker grin
You are really your moniker
Re: Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana by Hokage001(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Davash222:

It wasn’t build to impress you!
Neither is it going to impress anybody in their right senses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of Transmission Fluid (ATF) Should I Use? / Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) / Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.