Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Writing Gce At Ss2 ………an Edge For Your Child - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Writing Gce At Ss2 ………an Edge For Your Child (135 Views)

Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school / SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing Gce At Ss2 ………an Edge For Your Child by starryadmin: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
My two children told me their experiences when they wrote their
WAEC exams years back, my first child Bolu, actually wrote WAEC twice before
making all her papers but Dimeji wrote the same exam once.

We learnt from Bolu’s experience , she said that writing WAEC when she
was in SS3 was so demanding, she wrote the exam under intense pressure
because
she was writing the exam for the first time, she was being too careful not to make mistake
and that made her to be very slow during the exams.
She also mentioned that she struggled to remember what she had read because of the exam pressure.

For Dimeji, we decided to let him write SSCE exam when he was in SS2,
even though he passed 3 out of the 6 papers, He was so confidence and
was eagerly waiting to write SSCE exams when he got to SS3……
to our amazing he made all his papers.

Based on my children’s experiences, I decide to interview past SSCE students by using online survey, here is what I discovered;

• Attempting GCE at SS2 will enable your child to have
the experience that will help him/her to improve. This is a big advantage for your child.

• Attempting GCE at SS2 will increase your child’s chances of gaining admission into the university at a young age.

• Even if you child did not pass GCE at SS2, he/she will be better off than those who did not attempt. Your child chances of passing GCE at SS3 will be high, because he/ she will be exposed to GCE’s standard ahead.

• 60 percent of the questions in WAEC/NECO/GCE exams are from SS1 and SS2 syllabus, so they are still fresh in your head at SS2.

P.S: Don’t let your children stay extra 1 or more year at home in other
to pass SSCE exams, give them an edge by writing GCE before they get to SS3.

Need WAEC/NECO/GCE Video Lectures (Inclusive of Question and Answer) to make learning easier for your child?.......

Call Starry Gold Academy on 09076786154, 07038174484, 08085378906, 08123189141,
08023428420, 07086810335, 08074460975.

(1) (Reply)

Feel Like Giving Up On Your ICAN Career? ……. Read This / 2019/2020 Admission Study In Philippines The Most Cheapest Country In The Word / Register For Personal Branding And Productivity Course In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.