Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

"Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (69759 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by NORSYK(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2020
tomju:

But wait o. What did supreme court say on Uche Nwosu? That he was the authentic flag bearer of APC! So if for instance Uzodinma win in the supreme court or APC wins there, automatically Uche Nwosu becomes governor and not Uzodinma.

Unfortunately Uzodinma has no case against Ihedioha, Supreme Court quashed his candidacy I wonder the god that told mbaka the gibberish
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Jack500: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
eclectic90:

And when they tell you people that igbos own Lagos, it will be like you all should quench. Don't worry, on day, monkey go go market, buy banana plantation come back.

Indeed! Gala hawkers! Don't worry, ur nuisance in Lagos will soon stop we are getting dia, useless parasites.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

A pained Biafran. grin grin grin grin

You claimed to be hard working, yet your Region is the poorest in the Country. The East today is the only parasite Region that contributes nothing to the Economy.
If hard working Nigerians are talking, please cover your face with shame. The few Rich men from the East, all got their wealth through crimes. grin
lol south east contributes nothing!? anybody walks up to Wikipedia with whatever trash. south east is the poorest?? u wish!!! I hope your enjoying Lagos right now that it's dry!! afonjas go die untop igbos matter.. many don't even know mbata, hope and Ihedioha but the sight of an igbo name they jump in to masturbate

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by igwefivestar(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2020
ezenwajosh:

you mean the owners of lagos traveled to their village n lagos was no fun anymore
the guy shot himself on the leg

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

And Southeast is second to the North in poverty and underdevelopment.. charity begins at home. Idiot tribe.
poverty in the east!? I wished u went to school hopefully you'd serve in the east lemme see if you'd ever go back again. every family in the east has an average of one rich man anyways some of ur brothers that came saw and they've been testifying, they even refused to go back

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by engrchykae(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

And Southeast is second to the North in poverty and underdevelopment.. charity begins at home. Idiot tribe.
are you better than the North.
Kano cancel Lagos,kaduna cancel the rest of the southwest.
Ekiti and osun are village states.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Jack500:

Indeed! Gala hawkers! Don't worry, ur nuisance in Lagos will soon stop we are getting dia, useless parasites.
so gala hawkers traveled and Lagos felt empty, means y'all live by the existence of gala hawkers

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2020
engrchykae:
So as Abia, imo, enugu,
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2020
engrchykae:

Kano and Kaduna
If only u know Kano State has the highest number of almajiris and illiterates in the country you won't say this nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Jack500: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

so gala hawkers traveled and Lagos felt empty, means y'all live by the existence of gala hawkers

Be deceiving yourself with that false post, I am in Mushin presently, and the place remain bubbling as ever, in fact I wanted to create a thread to that effect to show these 5% that they are 5% everywhere, don't worry, u parasites and fugitives will b put in ur place soon.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by chalerea(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:
That was how Mbaka told us that one of the northern governors in PDP will win the 2019 presidential election. Today we have Buhari in Aso Rock.

Ihedioha pls ignore him and continueto work.

Work, work and work so that you can prove to Mbaka that you are actually the hope he was talking about,

You are not correct! He never said so. He said PMB will win the election. Do a Google search...
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Jack500:

[/s]

It's not going to stop!It's even worst with border closure! tongue
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by edoairways: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020
guidelight:

He did he told us Dankwanbo but it failed.
He didn't stop misquoting him
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Jack500:

Be deceiving yourself with that false post, I am in Mushin presently, and the place remain bubbling as ever, in fact I wanted to create a thread to that effect to show these 5% that they are 5% everywhere, don't worry, u parasites and fugitives will b put in ur place soon.
[/s]
Lagos is no man's land
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Jack500: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]
Lagos is no man's land

Ok, if that make u sleep at night
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Slynation(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Which means that it's the Igbos that own all the cars and houses in Lagos. Whenever they leave... Lagos gets scanty. And your people say Igbos aren't the life of Lagos's economy? They say they aren't the powerhorse behind the development lagos has? Remove Igbos from lagos and it will be like every other Yoruba state.
Lol.... Like you took this words out of my own initiative as well when i first saw the comment... grin grin don't mind that one, she taught she made a whole lot of sense, meanwhile she only succeeded in shoting herself on the leg

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

Funny how they call Igbo gala sellers while Yoruba women from Alaba Rago- Alaba intl-Trade fair down to mile 2 to oshodi - Ajar are on the busy roads with hawking same gala and lacasera cheesy grin

Remember "Cold Minaralsi!"
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Jack500:

Ok, if that make u sleep at night
Yea it does cool
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by who202(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Mbaka is mad
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by igwefivestar(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2020
engrchykae:
remainder Bauchi and sokoto they Maga cities too.

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

lol south east contributes nothing!? anybody walks up to Wikipedia with whatever trash. south east is the poorest?? u wish!!! I hope your enjoying Lagos right now that it's dry!! afonjas go die untop igbos matter.. many don't even know mbata, hope and Ihedioha but the sight of an igbo name they jump in to masturbate

Trash.
Proof me wrong, state here what the South East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes.

You can only chest beat online, but in reality you are nothing. grin grin

So you know, I'm not from West.

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Jack500:

is there traffic congestion in Lagos?? if these 5% are gala hawkers and there's less traffic in Lagos since they left can't u see ur making a fool of yourself!?? contradicting yourself??
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Stevewonder004(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2020
Its indeed well. May God bless Nigeria for i have no any other land than her.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Jack500: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

is there traffic congestion in Lagos?? if these 5% are gala hawkers and there's less traffic in Lagos since they left can't u see ur making a fool of yourself!?? contradicting yourself??

Just keep quiet and stop spewing nonsense, the traffic remain the same as ever, I am not even feeling any difference here, I am talking about Mushin now, I dont know about any other place.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.
Proof me wrong, state here what the South East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes.

individually what tribe has more businesses and companies?? the big markets in east don't contribute?? the so called Lagos which tribe contributes more in boosting its economy?? or do Yorubas have more businesses in Lagos than igbos?? import and export, do Yorubas do more than igbos? alaba, trade fair and others which people deh run there pass mumu Yoruba dunce who doesn't go out will hustle 10mb go to Wikipedia and read rubbish!!!!
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Trash.

[/s]

Bighead, Ekiti Osun and Ondo na still Village.I bought a full bag of garri 4 months ago in the outskirts of Ondo for 3k and my wife was asking if I stole it! grin

Garri na their only source of livelihood in many yorubavillages.Rubbish!
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Tembebe: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Lagos has been free of traffic since they all went for holiday in their village
Pls,don't join them in the foolish tribal war, you are too beautiful for that,lolz.
You know there are countless igbos living in other southwestern states and not Lagos alone,who have also traveled to their states this season.
Pls,your voice,should be that of reason when the tribal warlords are doing their shameless thing. I mean as a woman.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Jack500:

Just keep quiet and stop spewing nonsense, the traffic remain the same as ever, I am not even feeling any difference here, I am talking about Mushin now, I dont know about any other place.
look at these goat who's talking about mushin?ur fellow pepper muncher just acknowledged the less traffic and busyness of Lagos since gala hawkers left and ur here talking about mushin!!!! mushin kiii u
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by janykute: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2020
Jack500:

We are talking about Lagos not that Alaaye and area boys dominated area.

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

I left Lagos 4 days ago,from my brother's house to airport was a smooth sailing.Igbos hold Lagos for waist, it's only in Christmas you get to see free road access in Lagos.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by engrchykae(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2020
igwefivestar:
remainder Bauchi and sokoto they Maga cities too.
you seem to be more wicked than me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.