Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board (1280 Views)

FREE Pupils/students Result Management Software For Schools - Mysch.ng / Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) / How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by DenreleDave(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Does foreign universities paste their students result on their department board like it is done here in Nigeria. As in, do you think they should change the system by introducing online results checking..

Cc: fynestboi

Fp
Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by TheSourcerer: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yes and it's wrong
Why publicly shame people for something there is a perfect secret alternative to tell them
These olden days people should finish o
Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by prodigyy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
That's why i like Abia state university, results of students are pasted online.

1 Like

Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by Ladylite: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pasting on board and online are the same. The shame is only in naming. Numbers should be used

1 Like

Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by Gmajor(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
My department used to cut out names whenever they paste results. You can only identify your result by looking at the Mat no
Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Everything in nigeria is backward angry.

1 Like

Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by sirqeeboi(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2020
Gmajor:
My department used to cut out names whenever they paste results. You can only identify your result by looking at the Mat no

Shey ur classmate no know ur mat number?
Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by tobechi74: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wetin you dey hide
Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by KennyWest3(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wetin bad there if they paste results on notice board?

According to my school, it is pasted so that students who notices any error(like missing results) or has complaints to make concerning the result( like shortchanged score) can lodge their complaints within certain duration before it's being uploaded online.

once it's uploaded online, it's over and cannot be reversed!

1 Like

Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by MrJavaS: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
KennyWest3:

According to my school, it is pasted so that students who notices any error(like missing results) or has complaints to make concerning the result( like shortchanged score) can lodge their complaints before it's being uploaded online.

once it's uploaded online, it's over and can't be reversed!

It's because they don't want other students to see another students results. They believe results is a personal thing that shouldn't be seen by anyone. Even if there's no names ...clever students can still see another person's result
Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by KennyWest3(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
MrJavaS:

It's because they don't want other students to see another students results. They believe results is a personal thing that shouldn't be seen by anyone. Even if there's no names ...clever students can still see another person's result

Says who?
Results is pasted to be seen.
That is why Schools try their best to hide names of students by cutting it off.

1 Like

Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by MrJavaS: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
KennyWest3:

Says who?
Results is pasted to be seen.
That is why Schools try their best to hide names of students by cutting it off.

You still don't get my point. Even if there are no names, another student can see your results provided he knows your matric number
Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by Debangis20(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2023
KennyWest3:

According to my school, it is pasted so that students who notices any error(like missing results) or has complaints to make concerning the result( like shortchanged score) can lodge their complaints within certain duration before it's being uploaded online.

once it's uploaded online, it's over and cannot be reversed!
I 2nd this
Re: Pasting Of Students Result On Public Board by Advocate1810(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2023
DenreleDave:
Does foreign universities paste their students result on their department board like it is done here in Nigeria. As in, do you think they should change the system by introducing online results checking..

Cc: fynestboi

Fp
My school paste results online Adeseun ogundoyin polytechnic eruwa Oyo state

(1) (Reply)

30 Possible Questions And Answers On The Life Changers Novel For JAMB 2021 / Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student / Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.