Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,946 members, 7,799,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos (96778 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by fhikkie: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2020
GOFRONT:
And Airforce1 has nothing......Well, VANity is Vanity everything is vanity. No matter the beauty all of them go vamoose oneday.......J.Martins

That's a poor man's anthem����

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Locopay: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2020
softwerk:
sad cry
I'm so emotional and vulnerable right now! cry cry
. Why na, we must surely make it dahz why we are chasing it
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin

"Imagine life without money,you go suffer suffer tire"
"You say money is the root of all evil,but if I give you go collect the money..."

Onye Amuma si anyi gwalu umunwanyi oso..... cheesy

Poverty kill bitter people!
E-money Nwanne...Ribe Ego gi!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by CodedPlumber(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Vanity that you don't have.. ����� I pity you.

GOFRONT:
And Airforce1 has nothing......Well, VANity is Vanity everything is vanity. No matter the beauty all of them go vamoose oneday.......J.Martins

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

Big house when all of yu still drinking river water poverty finish una

This kind house dey Benin?
What has your state contributed to the development of Nigeria?

You keep dodging this question?Are you sure you're from Benin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2020
acc2020:
If I may ask, what does emoney do for living, what's his trade? As in, his source of wealth. How come we don't here anything about his business, we only see wealth being displayed!

Why not go to his Twitter page and ask him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Hedonisco: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2020
back2sender:

Shattap there, which shipping line does he owns? Provide the name here?
If he does not pay duties is he not a saboteur of Nigeria? It's only criminals that don't pay duties, one of the reason the borders are blocked is due to leakages i.e goods enters the country without duty payments.
All this indomie yoots gets carried away by anything they see.
If some brings in goods without duty payments, should this be celebrated?

So much negative energy fuelled by pathological envy.

Na poverty and envy go join hand strangle you last last.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Soulsymbol99: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2020
softwerk:
sad cry
I'm so emotional and vulnerable right no
cry cry

u need his contact? cool
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Thoseen30(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2020
first they said it's was kcee's mansion now it's emoney ���
Anyways abeg edumare give me this money cause people Dem dey do wetin funny o o o(patorankin's voice)
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Agugbadin:
I have never admired the wealth of any Anambra person, because the source of their wealth is never known but with few records there is 80 percent chance that a crime may have been committed at some point. Name the Invictus Obinna, Evans the billionaire kidnapper, late Ezeego, 23 death roll drug traffickers in Indonesia, fake drug import from India, South Africa drug gangs Ozubulu attacks to mention but a few.
[/s]

No one cares if you admire or not!If they are caught do you die or end up on prison with them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by olamakinde(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2020
softwerk:
sad cry

I'm so emotional and vulnerable right now!
cry cry
why babe why?
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Emoney shows interior of his mansion in Anambra- PICTURES

https://www.instagram.com/p/B60mYs2HHlQ/?igshid=1mtxod1oh1obk

I'm the next in line to have this kind of house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by panpan(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Is it wise to sit directly under a large highly-placed chandelier?
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2020
back2sender:

This is the problem with our brothers from the yeast.
It's only this guy house that has electricity, the other parts of the village is in darkness.
It's hard to see Igbo business men coming together to fix infrastructure decays within thier village and her environs bit they can build heavy mansions in the villages and turn a blind eye to infrastructure decay which if fixed would help the poor villagers around.
They prefer to be the only shining light in the midst of darkness.

Shut up your damn mouth!
I just left some villages in Ekiti two months ago and many of them for years has been WITHOUT TRANSFORMER talk more of light.

My sister served in a village in Ogun state,it was my elder brother that bought gen from Alaba international and way bill it to her for easy communication!

Ebeano supermarket tiled the road in Gudu,same road that killed a family of 3 4 years ago during rainy season!!!

No just open your mouth talk rubbish here guy because no part of yoruba land wey I never enter so I know Una reach house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Hedonisco:

So much negative energy fuelled by pathological envy.

Na poverty and envy go join hand strangle you last last.

You dey mind the fools!
See many Yoruba villages in Ekiti,Ondo and Osun state including some parts of Ogun no get transformer self.Its normal for you to lodge in hotels without AC.Just fan,wooden bed and old tiles.Very local people!

5 Likes

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I'm the next in line to have this kind of house.

Now that's a positive mindset. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2020
panpan:
Is it wise to sit directly under a large highly-placed chandelier?

Well, I'm sure you have on several occasions sit directly under a rotating fan.Its kind of like same thing don't you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Abeg which work exactly is emoney doing? I want to get involved
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Thegoodone13(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:
Poor afonjas like osaze007: won't like this
one thing I observed or notice about Igbo is that they like showing their wealth. Who know Seyin makinde before be coming Governor of Oyo state or you want to tell me that E money has money more than him? Stop tribalism. This is 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Hotfreez:

I like how you downloaded your father's profile.
That explains why your life remains the way it is.

Third class slave, you're a nonentity in this country. Useless criminal. Sars would kill you.
[/s]

If you like cry from now till tomorrow,you go still dey drink soured gbegiri till the end of 2020 grin grin ;DPoverty strangle you there!
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Thegoodone13:
one thing I observed or notice about Igbo is that they like showing their wealth. Who know Seyin makinde before be coming Governor of Oyo state or you want to tell me that E money has money more than him? Stop tribalism. This is 2020.
[/s]

Just the way the Adelekes are showing their wealth?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
COMPAQ:
I hope he is paying the proper amount of income tax and ground rent tax? And all his cars have the appropriate level of vehicle license?

If I were to be in charge of revenue mobilisation for the tax authorities, walahi all I have to do is be active on social media to see people flaunt money and go after them, instead of harassing the masses.

People like this should be paying luxury taxes.
[/s]

The problem isn't tax payers money but what do they do with it? undecided

More like a thief stealing from a thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by akintunde63: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=AuntLaVIV post=85444368][/quote]
Good for him! We wey dey hustle, make Jah bless our hustles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2020
EvangelistChuks:
I pray you seek, know & come to love Jesus more than these.Ezego's mansions & cars in his time is more glamorous than these.Its all smokescreen.

Did he tell you he hates Jesus?
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2020
softwerk:
sad cry

I'm so emotional and vulnerable right now!
cry cry
vulnerable? u mean like anytym u see money u can easily open yur legs grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by explosiveskull(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2020
olisaEze:

Brah I get, no harm done. Happy New Year
same to you bro, hope you are enjoying your holidays.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by explosiveskull(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Miniso:
vulnerable? u mean like anytym u see money u can easily open yur legs grin grin
no no no not this 2020 na
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by slimjohn2k5: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Na security guard and cleaner dey enjoy this house.
How often does he go there

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by pstnicodemus(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2020
voltron14:
What is his trade?
Trader money
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by explosiveskull(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:
grin grin grin grin

"Imagine life without money,you go suffer suffer tire"
"You say money is the root of all evil,but if I give you go collect the money..."

Onye Amuma si anyi gwalu umunwanyi oso..... cheesy

Poverty kill bitter people!
E-money Nwanne...Ribe Ego gi!
I know that song by those two guys forgotten their names.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2020
explosiveskull:

I know that song by those two guys forgotten their names.

Umu Obiliigbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Nollywood Actor, David Mela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.