Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) (113604 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / "2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

My point is that it has affected your reasoning.
living like an animal in the city do more damage to your brain than living comfortably in the village

10 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by drginger(f): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
so she has to take pictures in her ex property to prove what? na only women when their brain dea leak full this country?

Na wa o, untop small matter u don begin insult? Mehn!
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Kapeter(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:

He did not say any trash about her as far as I am concerned.

She should continue receiving the insult, she seems to enjoy it
your judgement is bias. It's like running to your ex, have some tea and hang out together, take some pictures and share online. It's that simple. Davido was being stupid painting sophia like she was never worth it yet slept with her. Such a useless somebody davido is.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
I would maintain my distance, but God forbid that I get pregnant for any man out of wedlock to begin with.

She isn't Davido's only baby mama. We don't hear anything from Hailey's mother, because that one obviously respects herself. It is Sophia that will never sit in one place

Hailey's mother is based in US, Chioma can't get a visa to America because of matters arising as regards his relationship with Hailey's mother. People are different, Sophia seems to be an extrovert and she doesn't hide herself, it is Imade that brings David and herself together, if he abandons them you won't hear of them again but you and Chioma can't get that wish fulfilled because he's not the type that will do such.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Episteme2(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is an opportunity for those who envy Chioma to insult her.
Bloggers made it seem as though Davido went on vacation with Sophia and insinuated things to the public. Davido came out to the public to address the issue and people are saying nonsense because they are not Chioma and other family members who would be embarrassed by the report. It's Davido's fault who always wants to be seen as a caring baby daddy.
However you look at it and regardless of the baby connection he has with his baby mamas, Davido shouldn't be seen or reportedly flirting with them in the name of co-parenting. You aren't being objective if you say Chioma should accept to live with such flirtatious.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:

What did Chioma say? Have you heard anything fromher? Why should she chill? Is she not the one in a relationship with him? So, a fiancee is not enough to give her stakes in the relationship, she should chill why? Na pikin wey Sophia get she no get?

He is in a COMMITTED relationship, I know that these days, a lot of people have no respect for COMMITTED relationships, that is why women who are engaged still sleep around with one ex or the other, but there are still a few people who understand what FIANCEE is and understand the importance of such a title.

He has seen her people and signified an interest to marry, which is more than enough to earn her her own respect and put her in a position where she has higher stakes than some others.

I don't know the values some people have, but a fiancee is important enough to want to protect. Even common boyfriend and girlfriend and women will be monitoring the man, even less somebody that is already in the final laps to an actual marriage.

I hope you CHILL when you see your fiance with his exes, since you seem to be cool with disrespect.

Chioma is another babymama.
Igbo people don't recognise introduction.

Until he perform the traditional rite on her, he or she is as free as air to mingle.

I'm sure he was told the custom of the land but he purposefully refused to adhere.
Even 1 tenth of the traditional rite performed is more acceptable than that thing he went to her house to do.

If she is from my town, that boy belong to my family. No supreme court judgement can change that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Yankee101: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Your baby mama is your unmarried wife

Cultivation is sometimes necessary to keep the peace

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
If she did not position herself to have shot thrown at her, nobody will throw shit at her

You can't position yourself to receive hits and complain about the hits. Why did she post the picture? So that she will pepper Chioma or what? What was she hoping to achieve by posting such a picture?

If a woman respected herself, she would not have positioned herself as a baby mama to begin with, on top of that, she feels the constant need to remind us of her position as baby mama to Davido. She disrespected herself first

Don't you ever quote me to call my opinion rubbish, just because I refuse to align to this shameless behavior women want to adopt.

Those who throw stones can't live in glass houses! You are insulting someone but can't condone insult.
You have premarital sex but condom, pills or abortion are your saving grace, you call someone names for being pregnant outside wedlock.
If you are not a virgin but single or married without being a virgin, please keep your mouth shut next time!

14 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by DCmonster: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Uhmmm Okafor law is so real to some extent or let me say 90%.

Let me tell you all a story.

Before I traveled, I use to have a very good friend. This babe was so beautiful and a girl with the brain as in very intelligent. Every man wanted her especially married men. She met a married man whose marriage had nosedived. This man was separated and everyone knew he was separated. Las las, she started dating this married man. I call him married man because he was not legally divorced or was in process but as at then, he was separated from his wife. This man and his separated wife lived apart in different states.
The man showered my friend with love and care. They were the talk of the town and won best couple award. Every one wanted these two new love birds together except for this my friends family who objected to their relationship because they didn't want their daughter to marry a second hand man. These two were so in love that they listened to nobody. They went places together, traveled out of the country together, built house together etc.
Now my friend got pregnant after about 3 years of being together and just when her family thought they should get married since there's a child between them already, my friend started acting strange. She objected to the idea of them getting married. Everyone wondered why after all that's what they have always wanted.
Then she opened up to we her friends that the man former wife has a son who is few month older than her child for this same man.
We were shocked!!!
So all these while that this man has been going to see his 2 kids in the name of I don't want these children to suffer, he has been having unprotected sexual affair with his separated wife.
With all the God delivered me from a wicked and evil wife, yet he was having sexual intercourse with the evil woman.
His separated wife took in and gave birth to a boy though he had a son before.
What shocks us most is that each time this man kids calls him, this man will always ask of this baby boy and one day, my friend asked him 'who is this boy that you always ask of?' This man said it's my nephew son not knowing that it was his own son flesh and blood. He was so perfect that he never kept any of this boy pictures on his phone except for the other two kids.
She got to know through his sister. His sister exposed his brother to her. The sister was like she can't be a part to the game. My friend did her findings and found out it was true. She confronted this man and he confessed though apologized but my friend cancelled the wedding and left to abroad with her child. For 10 years, this man haven't set his eyes on the child...

What I want to bring out here is that, Children brings parents together and it takes the grace of God for them to be sexually disciplined.
Baby Daddy and Mama drama isn't an easy one. If you can't stand the heat, don't go in there. It comes with lots of emotional pains and fear of the unknown.
Like the case of Sophia and Davido and the other women, you can't separate the father from the children. You can't take the love of the children away except with the help of voodoo. Those comparing wizkid bla bla bla, Put Shola, wizkid and Bolu in the same house for some days then come back to tell us what happened...
When these separated parents visits their kids, they tend to develop some old time feelings even when they know that it's impossible for them to be together again but they don't mind releasing that moment feelings into one another thereby resulting into sex then you begin to hear one thing led to another then I missed my period story.
That's why I hate Divorce/Separation, it comes with a whole lot of mess and pains...
Some women even now see it as a way to pepper the new lady in the picture.

May God help everyone caught in this messy web...
What you wanted to bring out is that your friend is an olosho opportunist who failed woefully at her game and thereafter ran away because she couldn't stand the shame.

9 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Romanoff:

Clap for yourself.

Feminism by whatever your name is. As long as the definition makes you sleep well at night, run with it.
As usual, A dumb reply. smiley

Au revoir!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:

It is not wrong to be traveling with him. But let me ask, if Sophia has a reasonable man in her life- will she agree to be at his mercy?

Davido has disgraced her enough on SM. He went as far as using her matter to sing song. Babe should have some dignity and keep their meetings very professional.

Not rushing to take picture in PJ!!!
She got every right to take pictures
She kill person?
She is also human
Davido is not handling this well
Her fear for chioma may affect his kids from other women if he doesn't balance things.
He owe no one no explanation
Why bring this to public?
This long explanation from him is totally unnecessary & very childish

11 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by MrEnigma007: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
That lady saying Chioma should chill won't chill if it were her... I don't know why the fuss though, if it were just fan I'd have said fvck it. If Chioma felt bad about if, then Davido should respect his "relationship"

PS: if Chioma has an issue with this, then she is in for more...

The only good thing is Davido has paid her bride price (I think), if not The Igbos can take their male child at will (custom, I think).

7 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Romanoff(f): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
As usual, A dumb reply. smiley

Au revoir!!!

I see how intelligent yours is.

Adios
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
drginger:

Na wa o, untop small matter u don begin insult? Mehn!
that is not an insult. just surprised that people will come here to defend the ranting baby mama.

most girls here will not even allow their boyfriend visit an ex

9 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Expert17: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
We
safarigirl:
where did you see Chioma saying anything? Some of you are still pained that it is Chioma Davido is with, so you will always find a way to force her name into conversations, the same way some Igbo people will never stop blaming Lola for P-Square's rift.

Tu Face's baby mamas have their own families, Sophia should go and find hers. Jumping on Davido's dick everytime he whistles at her, will not make her his wife.

Chioma junior sister weldone......

All we know is dat
Sophie = baby mama
Chioma= baby mama..

If u see dat DAvido dick, u will jump on it too.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
skentelelady:

What sort of stupid comment is this? So because she a baby mama she should a6bsorb absorb all shits thrown at her

She has every right to defend herself okay baby mama or not. Chioma should quit being jealous. She should prepare herself for what's coming. She should brave herself up. I pray what happened to Annie shouldn't happen to her She can't have the guy to herself alone. Legal wife or not.

Davido is becoming sisi, explaining all these rubbish just to cover face. So Sophia should put him in his place. He should deny if he didn't bang her in ghana. I am sure the trip was agreed by both after the launch in Lagos when he saw the packaging of Sophia.

Nne you abruptly spoke my mind, God bless you for this comment. That other comment was very stupid indeed.
So she has to parent a child with Davido and never be seen on camera or anywhere with him right?? All because one chioma will be offended!! Sounds like bullshit. Una dey forget say even if she no take the pics, bloggers fit snap use am post crispy lies online, then chioma and her family sees it and finds it offensive, then who is to blame Sophia mommodu right lol!
Let the Lady live her life and enjoy her God given freedom please. As long as Davido still is the father of imade, meetings with Sophia will always happen irrespective of finds it offensive. This is just the reality she has to face simple.
So she had better ready herself for these kinda situations if she truly loves Davido and wants to stay OR jejely quit if her TOLERANCE THRESHOLD is Soo high.
After all it's not like she Didn't know of this before having a son for him. Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by philip0906(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
rayobaba:
Am yet to understand d kind love davido have for chioma. I sense fear in davido. All ds write up from a big boy to a lady(chioma) dt can't afford to leave u.
As trivial as this issue is, Davido fall my hand. He's nothing but a pvssy n1gga for explaining what not.

You can't be wealthy and famous as David as, with Chioma having more to loose and be acting like a high school kid in love.

Aside the good music David dishes out, he has no street OT.

See Wizkid, as senior women dey drag am and cavort around am. Funny thing is , I am a Davido fan (prefer him to Wizkid)...but this b1tch ass move makes me look at him like all those people that year we dey call bollor

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by peterpe(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
davido u beta use ur head dis year before u loose it

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Hello!

We not talking of a prostitute here. We talking about the mother of Davido's first child. Whether you somersault or flip, They will always be a family till death.

Davido should learn from Tuface.

And let me remind you, Tu face still visits his children in the US with Pero and Pero is not married. Hello! Are you there?

Sophia should start conducting herself in a respectable manner and maybe Davido will stop dragging her for filth.

Chioma has not said anything, so, you are yet to tell me why you and your friend want to drag Chioma into a discussion she has been no part of.

Respect is earned, Miss Momodu should conduct herself with respect. Even Pero that was once all over the place has calmed down, Sophia should also calm down.

Good night city boy

7 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by gambia(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na bloggers go scatter this country las las

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
philip0906:

As trivial as this issue is, Davido fall my hand. He's nothing but a pvssy n1gga for explaining what not.

You can't be wealthy and famous as David as, with Chioma having more to loose and be acting like a high school kid in love.

Aside the good music David dishes out, he has no street OT.

See Wizkid, as senior women dey drag am and cavort around am. Funny thing is , I am a Davido fan (prefer him to Wizkid)...but this b1tch ass move makes me look at him like all those people that year we dey call bollor
fucking a fresh pussy is better than forming with old wrinkled holes. davido know what he wants and he is going for it

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tired of this gist now. Might even be a publicity stunt. Im so over davido. #yawnemoji

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Those who throw stones can't live in glass houses! You are insulting someone but can't condone insult.
You have premarital sex but condom, pills or abortion are your saving grace, you call someone names for being pregnant outside wedlock.
If you are not a virgin but single or married without being a virgin, please keep your mouth shut next time!
look road well before you cross

Not everyone fornicates shamelessly, I know the world has gone to shit, but some of us still have self respect. I have never had pre-marital sex, so, I will drag Sophia and any other fornicator I wish to drag, comprende?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
tete7000:

Committed relationship!!! What is committed in a man of means who refused to do proper thing flying and hanging around with baby mamas. The day you people open your mind to acknowledge the truth, that day the world will start getting better. Davido and Chioma are in an open relationship, one can wake up tomorrow and decide he/she doesn't want anything more and it ends there with no repercussion. Their relationship is not different from the one between the Sophia and Davido. Marriage is the only thing that settles all the questions of openness or otherwise in a relationship. Men who don't want to make commitment and be tied down keep dodging it. Why take a girl through constant ridicule when you claim you love her. Wetin concern me self with mumu girls who prefer to live a life of lie?
Thank u.
U explained it better.

He practically dodged everything.
Even now as she has giving birth. Carry your people, Go and do ùmùnna thing, he is still slacking.
Ùmùnna thing doesn't need publicity. Traditional marriage and wedding do. Even without traditional and wedding but pride price and ùmùnna thing is done, that babe is married and secure. But this, I won't be surprised if we hear of another baby mama

8 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Amanda4life:
Davido is behaving like a small boy.

Must you respond to all rumors?

If at all he didn't do it, he should just tell CHIOMA he didn't that ends it.

Or is he afraid that Chioma may run to IMO State with his New son
Thank u!
The bold is what any mature man should do
Why bring this to d public?

7 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:

What did Chioma say? Have you heard anything fromher? Why should she chill? Is she not the one in a relationship with him? So, a fiancee is not enough to give her stakes in the relationship, she should chill why? Na pikin wey Sophia get she no get?

He is in a COMMITTED relationship, I know that these days, a lot of people have no respect for COMMITTED relationships, that is why women who are engaged still sleep around with one ex or the other, but there are still a few people who understand what FIANCEE is and understand the importance of such a title.

He has seen her people and signified an interest to marry, which is more than enough to earn her her own respect and put her in a position where she has higher stakes than some others.

I don't know the values some people have, but a fiancee is important enough to want to protect. Even common boyfriend and girlfriend and women will be monitoring the man, even less somebody that is already in the final laps to an actual marriage.

I hope you CHILL when you see your fiance with his exes, since you seem to be cool with disrespect.

in one word chioma too na baby mama

13 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:

Sophia should start conducting herself in a respectable manner and maybe Davido will stop dragging her for filth.

Chioma has not said anything, so, you are yet to tell me why you and your friend want to drag Chioma into a discussion she has been no part of.

Respect is earned, Miss Momodu should conduct herself with respect. Even Pero that was once all over the place has calmed down, Sophia should also calm down.

Good night city boy

You be not been there so you have no experience

You talking based on Nigerian home videos.

And what's make matters worse is that you a woman. I pray you become a baby mama someday.

Where you will be forced to get the attention of your babydaddy.

Davido needs to be civilised as a man and keep family matters of the media. If you current, Annie was stylishly reacting when 2face was with Pero in the US. The media took it up. Did you see 2face react at all? He has to be a father.

The pictures are online. He needs to stop shying away from what he started. He is a polygamist and needs to realise that.

11 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
These kids should stop disturbin us with their private lives.
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by xtun(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lol.......
Davido is trying to save his relationship with chioma, sophia is fussed up she wants attention,which means she has not moved on to another d*ck, she still loved up with davido d*ck and affluent, its high time chioma realised she cant have davido alone even if they are married the better for her....lol

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nastofar(f): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sophia let that foolish boy be. Just be calm and set a goal for yourself. Forget about this pussy brained boy!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by donogaga(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Romanoff:
To say you gave the mother of your child a "lift" even when she is going with your child is very wrong.

If she was alone, It would have been different.

See ehn, it is best to avoid this baby mama and baby daddy mess. The drama will continue to the grave.

You aren't far from the truth.

Thoughtful comment.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by OgunLegbegbe: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

You be not been there so you have no experience

You talking based on Nigerian home videos.

And what's make matters worse is that you a woman. I pray you become a baby mama someday.

Where you will be forced to get the attention of your babydaddy.

Davido needs to be civilised as a man and keep family matters of the media. If you current, Annie was stylishly reacting when 2face was with Pero in the US. The media took it up. Did you see 2face react at all? He has to be a father.

The pictures are online. He needs to stop shying away from what he started. He is a polygamist and needs to realise that.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.