Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,396 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) (113567 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / "2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
so she has to take pictures in her ex property to prove what? na only women when their brain dea leak full this country?
you're talking off point, in her daughter father PJ you're dull abeg

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by chaloskyx: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
you are both stupid mama imade get on with your life its obvious you cant progress in life without davido and its not a bad thing to fly economy for christ sake haba is your self esteem so low. as for davido there are some things as a man that should be over looked but because you are still a boy and because you always seek to use the media to be relevant and brag as usual you only showed your immaturity. its that same immaturity that has gotten you into this baby mama mess. as far as am concerned both of you are not fit to be parents. money they say doesnt buy class

6 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Olamilekxy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Those who throw stones can't live in glass houses! You are insulting someone but can't condone insult.
You have premarital sex but condom, pills or abortion are your saving grace, you call someone names for being pregnant outside wedlock.
If you are not a virgin but single or married without being a virgin, please keep your mouth shut next time!

first time am hearing this

u brilliant

o deep gan

6 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by madridsta007(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
softwerk:
grin

If this is what I'm thinking it is then the Chef Chi don enter 1chance simply because of the wayward dic@k of an immature boy!

lol.
A man who sleeps around, will always continue to. Unless the Spirit of God convicts him.
If he takes a "personal decision" or attempts to use marriage or engagement to discontinue the immorality, give it time; he soon will break that decision.

Sleeping around goes with a very powerful spirit. You cant deter it on your own.
Chef Chi should know this anyway. She seems exposed to this knowledge.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Harrynight:
This girl is a fool
we all know that chioma is a fool, you're not the one to remind us

5 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by OgunLegbegbe: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

My point is that it has affected your reasoning.
[/s]
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:

What did Chioma say? Have you heard anything fromher? Why should she chill? Is she not the one in a relationship with him? So, a fiancee is not enough to give her stakes in the relationship, she should chill why? Na pikin wey Sophia get she no get?

He is in a COMMITTED relationship, I know that these days, a lot of people have no respect for COMMITTED relationships, that is why women who are engaged still sleep around with one ex or the other, but there are still a few people who understand what FIANCEE is and understand the importance of such a title.

He has seen her people and signified an interest to marry, which is more than enough to earn her her own respect and put her in a position where she has higher stakes than some others.

I don't know the values some people have, but a fiancee is important enough to want to protect. Even common boyfriend and girlfriend and women will be monitoring the man, even less somebody that is already in the final laps to an actual marriage.

I hope you CHILL when you see your fiance with his exes, since you seem to be cool with disrespect.

If Chioma is this jealous, she shouldn't have gotten pregnant for davido. You get pregnant for a man with different baby mamas & kids, u expect to have him all to yourself? Sophia is the mother of Imade & that also makes him indirectly connected to davido. That child will always connect both of them for life. Aren't u surprise u still see both of them together after all the love for chioma displayed by davido? Every child is a bridge between parents.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
MrEnigma007:
That lady saying Chioma should chill won't chill if it were her... I don't know why the fuss though, if it were just fan I'd have said fvck it. If Chioma felt bad about if, then Davido should respect his "relationship"

PS: if Chioma has an issue with this, then she is in for more...

The only good thing is Davido has paid her bride price (I think), if not The Igbos can take their male child at will (custom, I think).
he only went for intromimo
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

God bless your mother!

Even if he marries Chioma, It wont stop Davido from seeing other Baby mama's

Their is a child inbetween

Tuface has been for his kids till now and that wont change about Davido. He will always see and visit his baby mama's.

Those kids still gonna have lots of birthdays, graduation, matriculation's, vacations and birthday that Davido will always unite with his baby mama's.

Its a pity she cant have Davido to herself, She knew the status quo before diving into it

The bold is what people don't know
If as a single lady u don't want to deal with issues like this, marry a single man. U can't marry a father & expect 100% attention to only yourself. Unless u bewitch the man or he is a bad father.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by OgunLegbegbe: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Ibo Ajoka!! good you can see this... colonisation of that kpekus

hhahahahahahahahahahhaa!!1

[/s]
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Spallanzani: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
look road well before you cross

Not everyone fornicates shamelessly, I know the world has gone to shit, but some of us still have self respect. I have never had pre-marital sex, so, I will drag Sophia and any other fornicator I wish to drag, comprende?
No wonder the guy called you village girl, with that your mouth wey be like rat wey steal from palm oil soup. You are there condemning another woman for defending herself.

15 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Theoarhics: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wether u like it or not your life has been lifted by Davido. Who kno you before?

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Topmaike007:
you're talking off point, in her daughter father PJ you're dull abeg
there is nothing like father daughter. why is she now trying to make it seems she could be better off without the PJ? only a shameless girl will stick around to pick leftovers

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:

Sophia should start conducting herself in a respectable manner and maybe Davido will stop dragging her for filth.

Chioma has not said anything, so, you are yet to tell me why you and your friend want to drag Chioma into a discussion she has been no part of.

Respect is earned, Miss Momodu should conduct herself with respect. Even Pero that was once all over the place has calmed down, Sophia should also calm down.

Good night city boy
in as much you're not a virgin you don't have the right to castigate other women for been a babymama because they're better than people like you that use drug and condom

14 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You're not making sense, she's receiving monthly salary from David thus he can't be an enemy to her, in fact she will try to maintain a certain level of cordial relationship with him. If they are both going to Ghana and he offers to take her she won't refuse because her daughter can spend more time with her busy father. People like you fail to reason things. Chioma knew what she was entering into before she decided to have a child for David, no amount of love between them will make David abandon his other children for her own no matter what.
If you were in her shoes you will also maintain a cordial relationship with him like Sophia is doing so quit your judgements
God bless u real good
U speak sense & truth!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by skentelelady(f): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
philip0906:

As trivial as this issue is, Davido fall my hand. He's nothing but a pvssy n1gga for explaining what not.

You can't be wealthy and famous as David as, with Chioma having more to loose and be acting like a high school kid in love.

Aside the good music David dishes out, he has no street OT.

See Wizkid, as senior women dey drag am and cavort around am. Funny thing is , I am a Davido fan (prefer him to Wizkid)...but this b1tch ass move makes me look at him like all those people that year we dey call

correct at bolded. Even he was the one that disv chioma, he shouldnot be acting like this. He should learn to put everyone in their place.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Wendybrown(f): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:

What did Chioma say? Have you heard anything fromher? Why should she chill? Is she not the one in a relationship with him? So, a fiancee is not enough to give her stakes in the relationship, she should chill why? Na pikin wey Sophia get she no get?

He is in a COMMITTED relationship, I know that these days, a lot of people have no respect for COMMITTED relationships, that is why women who are engaged still sleep around with one ex or the other, but there are still a few people who understand what FIANCEE is and understand the importance of such a title.

He has seen her people and signified an interest to marry, which is more than enough to earn her her own respect and put her in a position where she has higher stakes than some others.

I don't know the values some people have, but a fiancee is important enough to want to protect. Even common boyfriend and girlfriend and women will be monitoring the man, even less somebody that is already in the final laps to an actual marriage.

I hope you CHILL when you see your fiance with his exes, since you seem to be cool with disrespect

The difference between girlfriend and fiancée us just in the nomenclature darling it doesn't change the fact that he isn't married to either of them, they both have kids for him and he isn't married to either of them, engagement is different from marriage,don't get it twisted.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by ClassicMG(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
softwerk:
grin

If this is what I'm thinking it is then the Chef Chi don enter 1chance simply because of the wayward dic@k of an immature boy!

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by OgunLegbegbe: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Hello!

We not talking of a prostitute here. We talking about the mother of Davido's first child. Whether you somersault or flip, They will always be a family till death.

Davido should learn from Tuface.

And let me remind you, Tu face still visits his children in the US with Pero and Pero is not married. Hello! Are you there?
[/s]
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by EgusiShankly: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Amanda4life:

He will suffer las las. I'm talking from experience

Davido is too proud

Such thing you don't come to say everything in public. Yakata
Inexperience not pride

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
mrsteel:

If Chioma is this jealous, she shouldn't have gotten pregnant for davido. You get pregnant for a man with different baby mamas & kids, u expect to have him all to yourself? Sophia is the mother of Imade & that also makes him indirectly connected to davido. That child will always connect both of them for life. Aren't u surprise u still see both of them together after all the love for chioma displayed by davido? Every child is a bridge between parents.
Sophia is just a shameless girl sticking around hoping for leftovers. child or no child any woman with a brain will not want a man who rejected her to define her life. she will want to build another life she could be proud of

5 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
rayobaba:
Am yet to understand d kind love davido have for chioma. I sense fear in davido. All ds write up from a big boy to a lady(chioma) dt can't afford to leave u.
I am really beginning to suspect this feeling davido have for chioma is not ordinary. The fear is too much abeg! A grown man acting like this in public for a lady like chioma is suspicious

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Wendybrown(f): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wendybrown:

The difference between girlfriend and fiancée us just in the nomenclature darling it doesn't change the fact that he isn't married to either of them, they both have kids for him and he isn't married to either of them, engagement is different from marriage,don't get it twisted.

And Sophia is the mother of his first child u can't take that away from her, she was there before any other babymama and las las na babymama all of them still be,so what's the biggie?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by donrolex(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na their business be that...thats why i love wizkid..
No drama
No rumors
No explanations
Only positive vibez

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
But Davido never said she asked for a lift? He could have done that out of his kindness or for his daughter's sake. This girl should just go and settle down for once! She no dey tire cool cool

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by tot(f): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Uhmmm Okafor law is so real to some extent or let me say 90%.

Let me tell you all a story.

Before I traveled, I use to have a very good friend. This babe was so beautiful and a girl with the brain as in very intelligent. Every man wanted her especially married men. She met a married man whose marriage had nosedived. This man was separated and everyone knew he was separated. Las las, she started dating this married man. I call him married man because he was not legally divorced or was in process but as at then, he was separated from his wife. This man and his separated wife lived apart in different states.
The man showered my friend with love and care. They were the talk of the town and won best couple award. Every one wanted these two new love birds together except for this my friend family who objected to their relationship because they didn't want their daughter to marry a second hand man. These two were so in love that they listened to nobody. They went places together, traveled out of the country together, built house together etc.
Now my friend got pregnant after about 3 years of being together and just when her family thought they should get married since there's a child between them already, my friend started acting strange. She objected to the idea of them getting married. Everyone wondered why, after all that's what they have always wanted.
Then she opened up to we her friends and families that the man former wife has a son who is few month older than her child for this same man.
We were shocked!!!
So all these while that this man has been going to see his 2 kids in the name of I don't want these children to suffer, he has been having unprotected sexual affair with his separated wife.
With all the "God delivered me from a wicked and evil wife", yet he was having sexual intercourse with the evil woman.
His separated wife took in and gave birth to a boy though he had a son before.
What shocks us most is that each time this man kids calls him, this man will always ask of this baby boy and one day, my friend asked him 'who is this boy that you always ask of?' This man said it was his nephew son not knowing that it was his own son flesh and blood. He was so perfect that he never kept any of this boy pictures on his phone except for the other two kids.
She got to know through his sister. His sister exposed his brother to her. The sister was like she can't be part of the game. My friend did her findings and found out it was true. She confronted this man and he confessed though apologized but my friend cancelled the wedding and left to abroad with her child. For 10 years, this man haven't set his eyes on the child...

What I want to bring out here is that, Children brings parents together and it takes the grace of God for them to be sexually disciplined not to allow Okafors Law.
Baby Daddy and Mama drama isn't an easy one. If you can't stand the heat, don't go in there. It comes with lots of emotional pains and fear of the unknown. It can even lead to high BP for any of the party involved especially for the women. It even makes the women become monsters when they can no longer handle it, they go into voodoo...
Like the case of Sophia and Davido and the other women, you can't separate the father from the children. You can't take the love of the children away from their father except with the help of voodoo. Those comparing wizkid bla bla bla, Put Shola, wizkid and Bolu in the same house for some days then come back to tell us what happened...
When these separated parents visits their kids, they tend to develop some old time feelings even when they know that it's impossible for them to be together again but they don't mind releasing that moment feelings into one another thereby resulting into sex then you begin to hear one thing led to another then I missed my period story.
That's why I hate Divorce/Separation, it comes with a whole lot of mess and pains...
Some women even now see it as a way to pepper the new lady in the picture.

May God help everyone caught in this messy web...

Na wa ooo, did you actually type all this?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by DMerciful(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
The boy will always look for his father at the right time. Supreme court you say? Be like say jail dey hungry you undecided
sassysure:

Chioma is another babymama.
Igbo people don't recognise introduction.

Until he perform the traditional rite on her, he or she is as free as air to mingle.

I'm sure he was told the custom of the land but he purposefully refused to adhere.
Even 1 tenth of the traditional rite performed is more acceptable than that thing he went to her house to do.

If she is from my town, that boy belong to my family. No supreme court judgement can change that.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
look road well before you cross

Not everyone fornicates shamelessly, I know the world has gone to shit, but some of us still have self respect. I have never had pre-marital sex, so, I will drag Sophia and any other fornicator I wish to drag, comprende?

Swear to God to make you unfortunate and miserable for life if you are not a virgin.
Self respect indeed!
Virgin Mary, Congrats! NL searchers have seen your advert. You are condemning her because she's a member of your family or you are responsible for her upkeep?
Chioma is worse to be no 4 baby mama, Sophie has more dignity being the first.
Why didn't you insult Chioma the 4th?
Before you tell me they are married, please upload pictures as backup and look up there well, Davido called her his GIRLFRIEND!

12 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by DMerciful(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
If it wasnt Davido, do you think Sophia would have gotten pregnant? Or Davido was the first person she slept with? And even so while ovulating without condom? She is a gold digger!
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Those who throw stones can't live in glass houses! You are insulting someone but can't condone insult.
You have premarital sex but condom, pills or abortion are your saving grace, you call someone names for being pregnant outside wedlock.
If you are not a virgin but single or married without being a virgin, please keep your mouth shut next time!

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
skentelelady:

correct at bolded. Even he was the one that disv chioma, he shouldnot be acting like this. He should learn to put everyone in their place.
if you are a lady , would you want your fiance to always put you in your place? the way Davido treat chioma is what almost every lady want but only few are getting. sleeping with old wrinkled holes does not make Wizkid better

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
If she did not position herself to have shot thrown at her, nobody will throw shit at her

You can't position yourself to receive hits and complain about the hits. Why did she post the picture? So that she will pepper Chioma or what? What was she hoping to achieve by posting such a picture?

If a woman respected herself, she would not have positioned herself as a baby mama to begin with, on top of that, she feels the constant need to remind us of her position as baby mama to Davido. She disrespected herself first

Don't you ever quote me to call my opinion rubbish, just because I refuse to align to this shameless behavior women want to adopt.

Nne ibi lyk say u bi pikin oh! or should I say u dey think like pikin
Wetin concern shamelessness for here, the argument is not centered on what is right and what is not right. Ideally we all know it's wrong to be a baby mama, but that one no be today now. So Expecting her to keep nursing the Pain stemming from the fact she made this mistake and remain shameful up until now is purely childish.
Talking about positioning herself, what else could she have done
1 She wanted to attend this festival in Ghana
2 Davido was to perform there
3 Davido knew she was to attend and so wanted to TAKE THEIR DAUGHTER along with him and in that case "OFFERED HER A LIFT" as he claimed.
If na u wetin u go do?
Decline and then go pay for personal flight, so you no go position yourself for shots abi?? (bullshit)

She dey fo Ghana, Davido dey carry THEIR DAUGHTER around( as one picture shows), wetin u go do? Distance yourself from your child and him so that you won't be caught on camera with him right? or maybe go and hide where bloggers won't snap you on camera. (Bullshit).
Had it been they did not use the same flight but coincidentally met in Ghana and some pictures was posted with the two of them together, do you think Chioma and her family will not still find it offensive and complain, then who you go blame for that one
Just Let the Lady be jare, reality is that while she might not be the legal wife to David, peripherally, she and her daughter is still a FAMILY to him and just like someone already said , Chioma has to grow up to that reality. Simple.

12 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Expert17: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
there is nothing like father daughter. why is she now trying to make it seems she could be better off without the PJ? only a shameless girl will stick around to pick leftovers

Wats dis one saying,......

Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.