Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) (113599 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / "2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Samofamo: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
I think Davido is loosing concentration on his career and putting more concentration on women that's making him loose focus,na be the first to get baby mama na.......

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by ShahRukhKhan: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
skentelelady:

What sort of stupid comment is this? So because she a baby mama she should absorb absorb all shits thrown at her

She has every right to defend herself okay baby mama or not. Chioma should quit being jealous. She should prepare herself for what's coming. She should brave herself up. I pray what happened to Annie shouldn't happen to her She can't have the guy to herself alone. Legal wife or not.

Davido is becoming sisi, explaining all these rubbish just to cover face. So Sophia should put him in his place. He should deny if he didn't bang her in ghana. I am sure the trip was agreed by both after the launch in Lagos when he saw the packaging of Sophia

My dear, calm down and read again. You don't have to be aggressive yunno.
Sophia got a free lift -whether she asked for it or not is not the problem. She taking selfies inside her ex's PJ and allowing herself to be seen with Davido when she know she's not ready for social media brouhaha is her personal problem.
Davido banging her again airborne shows how shameless and ridiculously stupid Sophia is - if that's true by the way. Ioon know maybe until she born 3 for Davido before her sense comes back home.
Baby mama & Baby Daddy job can be tiring and soul draining. Sophia should move on like Omotayo and stop packaging herself just to chop preeq again.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Swear to God to make you unfortunate and miserable for life if you are not a virgin.
Self respect indeed!
Virgin Mary, Congrats! NL searchers have seen your advert. You are condemning her because she's a member of your family or you are responsible for her upkeep?
Chioma is worse to be no 4 baby mama, Sophie has more dignity being the first.
Why didn't you insult Chioma the 4th?
Before you tell me they are married, please upload pictures as backup and look up there well, Davido called her his GIRLFRIEND!

Thank you for the accolades.

Look at all the bitterness spewing out of you because I have not debased my body like the lot of you. Such an epistle, because your trump card has been quashed undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Carlyboi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
That’s what not been able to keep your dick in your pants does to You I guess the likes of banks W don jazzy and dbanj learnt this!Drama everywhere

5 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
DMerciful:
The boy will always look for his father at the right time. Supreme court you say? Be like say jail dey hungry you undecided
The boy or girl may even know who the father is, interact with him but no, the family owns that boy.
It has never happened before and won't just start. Wherever u are, popping kids for someone, one day, the kinsmen will come and carry the children.

This measure was initiated in the olden days to curb babymama drama and choke, give belle and deny, then come back later to claim your child or your child will start looking for u and leave the mother and her family that trained him.

It has also made men to sit up and do the necessary things required so the child will become theirs.
In a way,it was initiated to protect the mothers and so far, nobody is ready to break it.
Although there was an adjustment e.g., u can still pay dowry even though the lady is pregnant. Just do small thing and the lady and child is yours. U can't claim child and leave the mother. Very impossible.
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by victorian(f): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Amanda4life:
Davido is behaving like a small boy.

Must you respond to all rumors?

If at all he didn't do it, he should just tell CHIOMA he didn't that ends it.

Or is he afraid that Chioma may run to IMO State with his New son

Maybe he has already apologised to Chioma and explained several times to her that he simply gave the mother of his first child a lift in his private plane but Chioma must have pushed him to tell the whole world this epistle as if we don't know what's up already.
Lol

So he had no choice but to make a pronoucement about the flight. Lol
Because Chioma will be like people are laughing at her already. Lol

Na WA.

Oh Lord cheesy

So he had no choice but to say all that to Everyone, so we stop mocking Chioma and the level she placed herself.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by ShahRukhKhan: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:
what I cant figure out in this whole drama is what is wrong in travelling in the same plane with the mother of your kid?no one has given me a response.
So because they are no more they can not be seen on the same ride?
Then go about doing pick and drop for all your Ex girlfriends with your car. Simply because nothing is wrong with it and your soon to be bride is at home.
No one is saying they should become sworn enemies but boundaries should be in place

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
Sophia is just a shameless girl sticking around hoping for leftovers. child or no child any woman with a brain will not want a man who rejected her to define her life. she will want to build another life she could be proud of
Easier said than done
She already have a child with davido
Do u know what that means?
She will always do anything to please Imade
Wait till u become a father u will understand
Most things she is doing is for Imade not for davido. Anything to make Imade happy she will do, likewise for davido. Not even a thousand likes of Chioma can break this bond. Watch & see if u won't see both of them together again before the month runs out. Just watch!

8 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by lereinter(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
what is very wrong in it? Did he not give her a lift?

Is it not the desperate clout chaser that went to upload the picture of she and Davido in the PJ? What was she trying to achieve in posting that picture?

I don't blame Sophia, I blame Davido that gives her any sort of attention. If he ignored her the way Wizkid ignores his own, will anybody be using him to chase clout?

He did not even say she asked, he said he gave it to her out of his own magnanimity. Now, she wants to form 'I didn't ask'. if e sure for her, she should have refused the lift.

Just because you have a child for someone, does not mean you should make a nuisance of yourself in their lives. Sophia is too old to be chasing clout, but I suppose she doesn't have much going on for her aside that.

Funny
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by skentelelady(f): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
ShahRukhKhan:

Sophia got a free lift -whether she asked for it or not is not the problem. She taking selfies inside her ex's PJ and allowing herself to be seen with Davido when she know she's not ready for social media brouhaha is her personal problem.
Davido banging her again airborne shows how shameless and ridiculously stupid Sophia is - if that's true by the way. Ioon know maybe until she born 3 for Davido before her sense comes back home.
Baby mama & Baby Daddy job can be tiring and soul draining. Sophia should move on like Omotayo and stop packaging herself just to chop preeq again.

]
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by karika2018: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
what is very wrong in it? Did he not give her a lift?

Is it not the desperate clout chaser that went to upload the picture of she and Davido in the PJ? What was she trying to achieve in posting that picture?

I don't blame Sophia, I blame Davido that gives her any sort of attention. If he ignored her the way Wizkid ignores his own, will anybody be using him to chase clout?

He did not even say she asked, he said he gave it to her out of his own magnanimity. Now, she wants to form 'I didn't ask'. if e sure for her, she should have refused the lift.

Just because you have a child for someone, does not mean you should make a nuisance of yourself in their lives. Sophia is too old to be chasing clout, but I suppose she doesn't have much going on for her aside that.

well said
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
mrsteel:

Easier said than done
She already have a child with davido
Do u know what that means?
She will always do anything to please Imade
Wait till u become a father u will understand
Most things she is doing is for Imade not for davido. Anything to make Imade happy she will do, likewise for davido. Not even a thousand likes of Chioma can break this bond. Watch & see if u won't see both of them together again before the month runs out. Just watch!
is she Davido only baby mama?
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by victorian(f): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Topmaike007:
we all know that chioma is a fool, you're not the one to remind us

cheesy

God Abeg o!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by skentelelady(f): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
ShahRukhKhan:

what's this one saying? Where did you get the bolded from or you want to start another rumour? ??

]
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Episteme2:
This is an opportunity for those who envy Chioma to insult her.
Bloggers made it seem as though Davido went on vacation with Sophia and insinuated things to the public. Davido came out to the public to address the issue and people are saying nonsense because they are not Chioma and other family members who would be embarrassed by the report. It's Davido's fault who always wants to be seen as a caring baby daddy.
However you look at it and regardless of the baby connection he has with his baby mamas, Davido shouldn't be seen or reportedly flirting with them in the name of co-parenting. You aren't being objective if you say Chioma should accept to live with such flirtatious.
Oga even a 1 year old baby knows chioma is d reason davido put up that childish explanation.
But last I checked, Chioma is also a baby mama, isn't she?

8 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by lereinter(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sophia is Sophia

Why tagging her mother of your daughter

Alright

Pikin of a man that own a Christian faith based University.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Nne ibi lyk say u bi pikin oh! or should I say u dey think like pikin
Wetin concern shamelessness for here, the argument is not centered on what is right and what is not right. Ideally we all know it's wrong to be a baby mama, but that one no be today now. So Expecting her to keep nursing the Pain stemming from the fact she made this mistake and remain shameful up until now is purely childish.
Talking about positioning herself, what else could she have done
1 She wanted to attend this festival in Ghana
2 Davido was to perform there
3 Davido knew she was to attend and so wanted to TAKE THEIR DAUGHTER along with him and in that case "OFFERED HER A LIFT" as he claimed.
If na u wetin u go do?
Decline and then go pay for personal flight, so you no go position yourself for shots abi?? (bullshit)

She dey fo Ghana, Davido dey carry THEIR DAUGHTER around( as one picture shows), wetin u go do? Distance yourself from your child and him so that you won't be caught on camera with him right? or maybe go and hide where bloggers won't snap you on camera. (Bullshit).
Had it been they did not use the same flight but coincidentally met in Ghana and some pictures was posted with the two of them together, do you think Chioma and her family will not still find it offensive and complain, then who you go blame for that one
Just Let the Lady be jare, reality is that while she might not be the legal wife to David, peripherally, she and her daughter is still a FAMILY to him and just like someone already said , Chioma has to grow up to that reality. Simple.

None of you have shown any evidence that Chioma was averse to Sophia being with Davido.

Nobody.

You all are just assuming Chioma has a problem with it, without any logical proof as to why you have this assumption.

Why is Chioma the go-to antagonist? Why can't it just be Davido doing what Davido wants to do? David has been humiliating Sophia long before we ever knew of Chioma's existence.

The only children I see here, are those attaching Davido's behavior to Chioma, rather than blaming a man for his own actions.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
how come no one has realised that everything Sophie did(posting of pictures) were intentional, it was simply to get back at chioma for reasons best known to her.She's not too daft to realise that posting of such pictures has its drama,it went out as planned by her,let her get a life already. Safarigirl and pocochantas its a good thing we still have ladies like you who reason well kudos.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by DMerciful(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
I did not say the child will be claimed. A popular birth like Ifeanyi (Davidoson) is well known. When the boy is of age, no family can prevent him from seeing his dad! You can only drag him upto a certain age!
Secondly even in tender age, someone with Davido's money will get a sound legal team and insist on DNA test and push for joint custody! That tradition you're talking is ancient and applicable to poor men!
sassysure:

The boy or girl may even know who the father is, interact with him but no, the family owns that boy.
It has never happened before and won't just start. Wherever u are, popping kids for someone, one day, the kinsmen will come and carry the children.

This measure was initiated in the olden days to curb babymama drama and choke, give belle and deny, then come back later to claim your child or your child will start looking for u and leave the mother and her family that trained him.

It has also made men to sit up and do the necessary things required so the child will become theirs.
In a way,it was initiated to protect the mothers and so far, nobody is ready to break it.
Although there was an adjustment e.g., u can still pay dowry even though the lady is pregnant. Just do small thing and the lady and child is yours. U can't claim child and leave the mother. Very impossible.

15 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:

It is not wrong to be traveling with him. But let me ask, if Sophia has a reasonable man in her life- will she agree to be at his mercy?

Davido has disgraced her enough on SM. He went as far as using her matter to sing song. Babe should have some dignity and keep their meetings very professional.

Not rushing to take picture in PJ!!!

the girl is a low life, what do you expect, her Uncle is also an attention grabber, it runs in the family

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
philip0906:

As trivial as this issue is, Davido fall my hand. He's nothing but a pvssy n1gga for explaining what not.

You can't be wealthy and famous as David as, with Chioma having more to loose and be acting like a high school kid in love.

Aside the good music David dishes out, he has no street OT.

See Wizkid, as senior women dey drag am and cavort around am. Funny thing is , I am a Davido fan (prefer him to Wizkid)...but this b1tch ass move makes me look at him like all those people that year we dey call bollor
Experience play great role in our lives
Wizkid is more experienced street wise
Davido approach to issues is very childish
This him explanation is very childish & embarrassing...keeping mute would have been the best. The guy too fear chioma & it is worrisome

8 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by ShahRukhKhan: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
skentelelady:

what's this one saying? Where did you get the bolded from or you want to start another rumour? ??

]

Go and read the last paragraph of your message that I replied to.
If she still chooses to keep amorous relationship with Davido then that's her own headache
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Amanda4life: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorian:

Maybe he has already apologised to Chioma and explained several times to her that he simply gave the mother of his first child a lift in his private plane but Chioma must have pushed him to tell the whole world this epistle as if we don't know what's up already.
Lol

So he had no choice but to make a pronoucement about the flight. Lol
Because Chioma will be like people are laughing at her already. Lol

Na WA.

Oh Lord cheesy

So he had no choice but to say all that to Everyone, so we stop mocking Chioma and the level she placed herself.

Chioma shouldn't bother about that. She should bother about her proper wedding with davido
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
DMerciful:
If it wasnt Davido, do you think Sophia would have gotten pregnant? Or Davido was the first person she slept with? And even so while ovulation without condom? She is a gold digger!

Chioma is teenage prostitute that left school to fornicate around.
If he wasn't Davido, can Chioma be pregnant outside wedlock for a man with 3 children from 3 women?
The Igbo guy Chioma dumped for Davido's money posted their throw backs after she gave birth, she kept mute. Chioma too is a gold digger. Chioma too had sex when ovulating without using condom, had boyfriends she dumped because of Davido's money, they posted their loved up pictures, Davido was not her first too. QED!

17 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by mrsteel: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
is she Davido only baby mama?
Sophia has event shows more than other baby mamas. This brings both parents together trying to please their child. This is expected of any good father, regardless of the number of baby mamas he got. Happiness of all his children is paramount.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by DMerciful(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Story for the gods! Why is she not pregnant again? Abi she never bleep since Imade pregnancy?
Supporting gold digger!
Topmaike007:
in as much you're not a virgin you don't have the right to castigate other women for been a babymama because they're better than people like you that use drug and condom
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Amanda4life: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Is He a DJ?

grin grin
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:

Thank you for the accolades.

Look at all the bitterness spewing out of you because I have not debased my body like the lot of you. Such an epistle, because your trump card has been quashed undecided

Abeg, enter house! Your free advert has been seen, I hope they have started contacting you already.
Mtchew!

9 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by ShahRukhKhan: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

God bless your mother!

Even if he marries Chioma, It wont stop Davido from seeing other Baby mama's

Their is a child inbetween

Tuface has been for his kids till now and that wont change about Davido. He will always see and visit his baby mama's.

Those kids still gonna have lots of birthdays, graduation, matriculation's, vacations and birthday that Davido will always unite with his baby mama's.

Its a pity she cant have Davido to herself, She knew the status quo before diving into it

When did Chioma come to your house to tell you she want to have Davido all to herself?
Chioma did not even Chuck mouth is this tussle yet Y'all are bent on dragging her into it.
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ifeanyi two loading

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
tot:

Na wa ooo, did you actually type all this?

Smile. I type way more than this daily...
Happy new year ma'am
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
mrsteel:

Sophia has event shows more than other baby mamas. This brings both parents together trying to please their child. This is expected of any good father, regardless of the number of baby mamas he got. Happiness of all his children is paramount.
it is clear Sophia cannot live without Davido. that is why she is will to take all forms of shît hoping to benefit from leftovers. this is how you know shameless girls. marry her now and she will still be giving her hole to Davido. a reasonable girl will always set a boundary .

his other baby mama moved on with their life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.