Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! (2985 Views)

Copart U.S.A>>>Before And After Pictures!!!2007 AUDI A8 L QUATTRO<<<< / Who Don See Camry Big Daddy Sport....checkout This Cam Big Daddy SPORT Tokunbo. / ***RORO Shipping***U.S.A→→→LAGOS***HAMBURG, ANTWERP→→→LAGOS*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2020
up next is a Toyota Corolla 05 !
No dent reported! Neatly used! engine in good condition

#save big# #spene less#
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Corolla 05 model!

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2020
view2

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2020
view1

view3

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2020
view4

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2020
view6

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2020
view7

view8

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2020
view#

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by mexxy1(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2020
YOU'RE A SCAMMER!

Look for a job. You're a very dull scammer and can't scam anyone successfully because you're too dull.

Afialink has just two numbers they use and both numbers replied me that YOU ARE A SCAMMER!

1 Like

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
coming up next is a Toyota matrix! you wouldn't want to be left out of this mehn!grin
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
+1 (240) 232-8855. Call that number, whoever is interested on this whole scam issue should please contact that number! Confirm with a video call either!

Go with my last WhatsApp screenshot right now!
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2020
USA used 2007 Toyota Camry SE- 4 Cylinders 162k Mileage- Leather Interior- Minor Dent Price: N1,350,000 Naira with Shipping to Nigeria!

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2020

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2020
x

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2020
v

m

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Hotfreez: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Martin0:
+1 (240) 232-8855. Call that number, whoever is interested on this whole scam issue should please contact that number! Confirm with a video call either!

Go with my last WhatsApp screenshot right now!

People, +12402328855 doesn't belong to Afialink.com, it's this thief that owns it and scams people with it.

Afialink has complained about this bastard criminal before. Cc Mexxy1

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by mexxy1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hotfreez:

People, +12402328855 doesn't belong to Afialink.com, it's this thief that owns it and scams people with it.

Thank you very much.

I said it that the guy is too dull to scam anyone.
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Marrin0, these allegations are too weighty to be overlooked.

The number you dropped is the same US number afialink has denied and blacklisted as scam.

I'm waiting for your next line of defence before we ask moderator to ban you and delete all your threads.
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by IamR: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Moderators should watch this thread closely.
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Marlodah(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Well together we can actually make this world a better place to live, I don't expect you to stay long to prove this is actually a lie, the only way out is for you to allow the verified afialink Facebook, Instagram and the owner to actually identify you, your details and phone numbers. If you don't have anything to hide you should just come out and settle this once and for all....
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Marlodah:
Well together we can actually make this world a better place to live, I don't expect you to stay long to prove this is actually a lie, the only way out is for you to allow the verified afialink Facebook, Instagram and the owner to actually identify you, your details and phone numbers. If you don't have anything to hide you should just come out and settle this once and for all....

He might have abandoned this account after he has been busted
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Marlodah(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
peeps4u:

He might have abandoned this account after he has been busted
He said he does not know him at all......but this life gan self le, and he claimed he knows the man as in the C,E,O gangan lol

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
BTW, how genuine and reliable is this afialink?
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by mexxy1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
peeps4u:

If I want to carry out a transaction today, I know who to transact with.

My reasons for exposing this guy is because, I didn't want him to ruin another person's business as the guy seems to be doing fine on facebook. I have their numbers because I wanted some items (not a vehicle) through them from the US.

My advice, do your due diligence before you transact with anyone. There are legit and very nice business people here on Nairaland.
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Hotfreez:

mehn life nor easy ooooo,chai I never knew I was even doing business with a scammer too,and I was acting like a middle man to purchase for customers who will come to me!

brother you all saved me yesterday,but I'm still wondering,how come that number was able to make a video call

if you see the confidence I have over that afialink said number!!!

na wa oooo!

cc mexxy1
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2020
peeps4u:

1000%
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by mexxy1(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2020
Martin0:

mehn life nor easy ooooo,chai I never knew I was even doing business with a scammer too,and I was acting like a middle man to purchase for customers who will come to me!

brother you all saved me yesterday,but I'm still wondering,how come that number was able to make a video call

na wa oooo!

cc mexxy1

Medicine after death. Don't try to feign ignorance... You've been busted!
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by mexxy1(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Martin0:

1000%

What's your yardstick when you have NEVER dealt with him?

You want to start another scam?
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2020
Martin0:

na wa oooo!

cc mexxy1

And you think this is the best way to explain yourself out of the mess after people contacted afialink and you were denied?

You are a scammer.

You want to claim you were dealing with another person feigning afialon, right?

Doesnt afialink have its contact number on its site and Facebook?

Where did you get the number of the so called scammer?

Why did it take after you were busted to now claim you were dealing with a wrong person?

All this while, you have never chatted with afialink's official contacts but with a strange person masquerading as them?

You are a poor script writer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2003 Sharp Pathfinder For Sale N750k Last Price / Honda Pilot Ex-l 2020 with Just 200 Miles- sold! / Peugeot 605 Saloon Car: N920,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.