Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) (37674 Views)

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) / Two Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed With Fake $800k Along Lokoja-Abuja Highway / Delta Vigilante Group Arrests Security Guards For Robbing Phone Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Brika: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
A vigilante group at Manyare village, near Kotonkarfe town, have reportedly killed four suspected kidnappers operating on Abuja-Lokoja highway.

According to report, three among the kidnappers were arrested at the scene while attempting to escape into the bush and were later handed over to the Nigerian Army.

Seven AK 47 rifles were recovered from the kidnappers alongside the motorcycles they used in operating.

It was gathered that the incident happened around 6.37 am on Tuesday, December 31, when the vigilante on patrol along the axis encountered the kidnappers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leakers.ng/crime/3649-vigilante-group-arrests-3-suspected-kidnappers-along-lokoja-abuja-road-photos/amp/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by popsy2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thank God. Crime does not pay. If you do the crime, you must do the time. I pray they be locked away for a very long time.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
So these are the heartless, uneducated, ugly looking, foolish, naughty, criminal minded, good-for-nothing stealing abokis terrorizing road users song that axis. Let the arm of the law fall heavily on then asap. Mtcheew!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good news. Nice work @ vigilante guys

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by daddytime(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
See their designer belts...

Why e be say evil people dey always get flat tummy with enough packs...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by TUANKU(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
So these are the heartless, uneducated, ugly looking, foolish, naughty, criminal minded, good-for-nothing stealing abokis terrorizing road users song that axis. Let the arm of the law fall heavily on then asap. Mtcheew!
Stereotypes. You already concluded they're northerners, i wonder how you bigots reason. So the 3 from Kogi state are also northerners?
You farm tools need to calm down with the hate this 2020.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:33am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

Stereotypes. You already concluded they're northerners, i wonder how you bigots reason. So the 3 from Kogi state are also northerners?

Stop ranting rubbish, NL auto correct substituted northerners for the original word I used. I'm not a bigot like you. Pot calling kettle black. Nonsense!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by NCP: 5:50am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

So Kogi no longer belongs to Northern Nigeria ��?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by TUANKU(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2020
NCP:

So Kogi no longer belongs to Northern Nigeria ��?
So Kogi is northern Nigeria? Your ignorance is nauseating. I guess you didn't study social studies or geography, or you probably failed both. Educate yourself ignorant one.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by bubu2019: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

This two are Fulani stop defending your northern evil fools

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Niaja4real(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Brika:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leakers.ng/crime/3649-vigilante-group-arrests-3-suspected-kidnappers-along-lokoja-abuja-road-photos/amp/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
The vigilante hand them over to soldiers for what
They should have cut off the heads & feed their miserable carcass to the birds asap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by GamalNasser: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

Shut up are they not Northerners and Fulanis to be precise ? They are they are so shut up

15 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Vigilante always to the rescue, meanwhile our police are doing audio protection and service to the nation. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2020
princekalani:
Good news. Nice work @ vigilante guys

The society policing is better than Nigerian police. I am completely disturbed that Goodluck Jonathan caged the southern borders and seaports yet left the northern borders wide open. In today's Nigeria, every rat in northern Nigeria has AK-47. Granted the his predecessors left northern borders wide open so that the miscreants can import all forms of weapon, he should have knocked down any fence built on southern borders.

7 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Kudos to the vigilante...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2020
They should do the needful, 3 down.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Very good news........

May all the animals perpetrating evil in our darling nation never know peace all the rest of their miserable lives.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2020
The way Northern boys own these AK47 is just something else.

Who is supplying guns to the northern region

7 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2020
This fake vigilantes are busy catching innocent civilians and tagging them as kidnappers.

I believe they should be released and even give them some money for upkeep. I don't believe this innocent looking fellows are kidnappers, I mean when you see kidnappers, you should know by just their eyes.

Please release them to their families
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by CotenantNIG: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2020
i doubt this

Best places to rent properties in yaba
Check out no 4
https://cotenant.ng/shared-apartment-flat-apartment-for-rent-in-yaba/
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by jendhorlee(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2020
Let them enjoy the year 2020 in jail
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Rumicarter: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Why are they still alive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by superlanny(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Do the crime, do the time....the torture this people inflict on people ehn. Kudos to the vigilante's.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Lock them up! See dia face wey be like Erimokwokwarien junction angry
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Krak(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

Look at their faces, these guys are obviously Fulanis.

7 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by akejujoe(f): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2020
What are they doing with ransom money they collect from victims if they look this haggard
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This fake vigilantes are busy catching innocent civilians and tagging them as kidnappers.

I believe they should be released and even give them some money for upkeep. I don't believe this innocent looking fellows are kidnappers, I mean when you see kidnappers, you should know by just their eyes.

Please release them to their families

Until these innocent looking guys meet you in your home with guns or kidnap you into a thick forest then your eyes will clear.

Fear Northerners

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) / Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) / Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.