Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? (481 Views)

As A Man What's d Need Of Delaying Ejaculation, When It's d Sweetest Part Of Sex / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
From my own personal experience,i tend to play along not because i love her 2 but out of pity.But experience have thought me a lesson as such relationships don't last in d long run.So who can share subtle ways u can let a girl know u don't feel d same way
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by MJBOLT: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
by telling her undecided
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
by telling her undecided
so it's so easy to say? i think i shouldn't have bought d topic up.
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by Kapeter(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tell her or stay away from her.
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by MJBOLT: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
what's difficult about speaking your mind?

favoryte33:
so it's so easy to say? i think i shouldn't have bought d topic up.
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by Kapeter(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
favoryte33:
From my own personal experience,i tend to play along not because i love her 2 but out of pity.But experience have thought me a lesson as such relationships don't last in d long run.So who can share subtle ways u can let a girl know u don't feel d same way
keep playing along untill you play along with mamiwater, small play along will destroy your life and generation yet unborn.
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Flog her with cane. Thank me later
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by yanabasee(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Will take her out, bang her well, then tell her it's over.... This is 2020, No more pretence.
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by delishpot: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
You played along till you got the cookie ba?
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by Abfinest007(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
man up tell her let someone else take ur place than for u to be wasting her time
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by chigoizie7(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tell her in a polite manner.

I appreciate you for loving me so much, trust me, I have tried to reciprocate it, but love is not something one can force. You are a really nice person, trust have been the luckiest man on earth to have you loving me, but it I will be so selfish of me to be taking advantage of you because you love me so much. Please do not give up on love. The right person will come to give you that unconditional love. I really do appreciate you. But I cannot do this. Just tell her something like this. It will be hurting but, you will be doing both of you a great favor.

Easier said than done, I just realized that me, that is giving someone advice is in the same shit. Though long distance. Abeg that scenario ain’t easy ooh.

I no blame destalker, person wey get problems de advice another person wey get the same problem with an. This life sef.

1 Like

Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by drips8(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Reduce your level of communication with her.

1 Like

Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
yanabasee:
Will take her out, bang her well, then tell her it's over.... This is 2020, No more pretence.
You know say you be clown sha
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by okrikaboi: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kapeter:
keep playing along untill you play along with mamiwater, small play along will destroy your life and generation yet unborn.
This might sound weird but it felt like you were talking to me
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by okrikaboi: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
chigoizie7:
Tell her in a polite manner.

I appreciate you for loving me so much, trust me, I have tried to reciprocate it, but love is not something one can force. You are a really nice person, trust have been the luckiest man on earth to have you loving me, but it I will be so selfish of me to be taking advantage of you because you love me so much. Please do not give up on love. The right person will come to give you that unconditional love. I really do appreciate you. But I cannot do this. Just tell her something like this. It will be hurting but, you will be doing both of you a great favor.

Easier said than done, I just realized that me, that is giving someone advice is in the same shit. Though long distance. Abeg that scenario ain’t easy ooh.

I no blame destalker, person wey get problems de advice another person wey get the same problem with an. This life sef.
Same problem here me I told her I'm born again and I know live for Jesus Omo she say we die here that she will die fear catch me na so I go take my life back wey I don already give Bros J o I don't blame her na me I blame she licked my ass literarily freak
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by Jodha(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
favoryte33:

Stop leading her on....if yhu don't feel the same way....

That shit hurts
Re: What's D Best Way To Let A Girl That's In Love With You Know You Don't Love Her? by row2ray(m): 2:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Just tell her the way you told the rest of the world and stop giving her hope

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend In Nnewi Anambra State / How to have a successful long distance relationship. / One And Only Reason Why Men Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.