Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Is Vipbot Club. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Vipbot Club. (747 Views)

Vipbot Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Vipbot Club. by vincode(m): 6:04am On Jan 03, 2020
Some one may be asking what I'm talking about well it just a $3 affiliate offer called VIPBOT CLUB.

This offer is powered by warrior plus.
It's a high quality offer you can recommend to any one and be rest assured, you must make commissions.

Why go with vipbot club?
1. It's very cheap to start, with just $3.
2. It's easy to promote.
3. It has low resistance as it's just $3.
4. You earn $2.27 one some one sign up with your link.
5. You will have access to many other online course.

Once you signup, you'll be given a code to apply andy get approved to promote the producty to your list because this is a privately offer on WarriorPlus, you need to join with $2.95 to be able to get approvedy to promote.

You earn $2.27 when people signup through your affiliate link.
The you'll earn 50% commission which is $9.05 every 30 days as they renew their membership in the club.
Signup here and let me know when done.

https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/n17qz/0

Feel free to ask me any question you have
Re: What Is Vipbot Club. by vincode(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Some one may be asking what am i talking about? well it just a $3 affiliate offer called VIPBOT CLUB.

This offer is still powered by warrior plus.
It's a high quality offer you can recommend to any one and be rest assured, you must make commissions.

Why go with vipbot club?
1. It's very cheap to start, with just $3.
2. It's easy to promote.
3. It has low resistance as it's just $3.
4. You earn $2.27 one some one sign up with your link.
5. You will have access to many other online course.

You can signup here with $2.95: https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/n17qz/0

Once you signup, you'll be given a code to apply andy get approved to promote the producty to your list because this is a privately offer on WarriorPlus, you need to join with $2.95 to be able to get approvedy to promote.

You earn $2.27 when people signup through your affiliate link.
The you'll earn 50% commission which is $9.05 every 30 days as they renew their membership in the club.

Feel free to ask me any question you have.

Not done yes.
I have arranged 3 fantastic bonuses for those who will sign up with my link now. The bonuses include.

1. Keyword ranking beast. This ebook teaches you from a-z you need to know on how to rank your blog on the first page of google.

2. Referral pro hacker. Ebook that shows you how to get many referrals and bank big

And lastly is the ebook on how to creat a working PayPal account that sends money directly to your bank acct.

This just for the first 20 people that will sign up for this low ticket offer.

(1) (Reply)

A Web Developer Need For A Small Quick Job. / My Experience With Smartweb / Verified Naija ADSENSE For Sale (with Domain)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.