Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Imagine Those FG Will Give Guns To Protect Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Those FG Will Give Guns To Protect Us (690 Views)

Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch / Imagine Those That Wouldn’t Allow Anglican To Govern In Anambra Against M/M / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Those FG Will Give Guns To Protect Us by Acjohn(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2020
https://twitter.com/i/status/1212846360166305792

This is how mutiny and war crimes start. If you are watching this and you know anyone to contact to save us from the hands of these area boys from NDA in the future help out.
I wasn't happy when I watched it because their former teacher, grandfather, pastor or you might have been in that holdup.

It our responsibility to save ourselves from such persons

Pls Admin take this to front page
Re: Imagine Those FG Will Give Guns To Protect Us by gloriaunobi(f): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2020
God why did I find myself in this country with moro..?
Re: Imagine Those FG Will Give Guns To Protect Us by Corrections: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2020
Very embarrassing... those boys must be high on Weed or alcohol! Very very embarrassing to the NIGERIAN ARMY / ARMED FORCES

(1) (Reply)

APC legal adviser slumps, dies in Kogi hours after death of PDP Chairman / Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. / Legality Of Rehabilitating 'Repented' Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.