Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her (29707 Views)

Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by olabrinks(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
If a man is showing signs of unseriousness, just leave with your dignity in tact. I’m telling you, you will find a man who will marry you. But cheating and misbehaving all in the name of ‘I can’t waste my time’ is foolishness and you will be the one to lose. Juggling 2 to 3 men at a time is not ideal trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Neurotika: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
There's more risk jumping around than sticking to a man for long. What's wrong with defining the relationship from the onset and constant communication of needs then leaving when these aren't met.

I can easily marry a woman who stayed faithful to her ex in a relationship that lasted 10 years but later got dumped than a hoe testing the microphone with different men cos she's obsessed with quickly 'settling down'.

Cheating is a nature. You don't cheat if you don't have it naturally in you. Same way a carnivore can't feed on plants. Ya'll can rationalize these things all you want, but a woman who has any reason to cheat instead of ending things is a virus that will eventually destroy the man she eventually 'settles' with.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by AfroKnight: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rubbish talk.

A woman who feels her man is wasting her time should break up with him.

If, going by your analogy, people in relationships are allowed to cheat, then men should not be blamed when they cheat on women who act like they are not ready for marriage.

Everyone is fair game. Na the same women go still cry foul.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Any lady that cheats on you as a girlfriend will still keep on cheating on you as a wife.there are married women who sleep around with different men..some have ex that regularly slams them.i guess they kept up with such habit even when dating cheesy.if u have a cheating partner just quietly break up from her /her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by mrsteel: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
lilmax:
See wetin man dey post

Lol
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by openmine(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chukapage:
Do you just meet a woman and marry her?? undecided you'll date do the gf/bf thingy then graduate to fiance/fiancee ,then husband and wife. Marriage is not like "the transfiguration of Jesus Christ" lipsrsealed a cheating girlfriend will obviously turn to a cheating fiancee ,then graduate to a cheating Wife ,the earlier you people understand that marriage is not a magic place where you'll be transformed the better for y'all.
True!

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
TUANKU:
Well written garbage. Any guarantees the admirers will marry her? Sadly the way things are these days na covert olosho most men go marry lass lass.
those ones na just to chop clean mouth and run cheesy
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by openmine(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
francis2565:

This is so on point, staying with a lady for 4 years without any concrete plan is wasting away the destiny of the lady.
The lady has absolute right to cheat, and hay guys most times when women cheats, it does not mean them fucking another man. Once you give a bit of your heart to another man then that is cheating.
Dear men pls cut our ladies some slacks
There is no need for cheating....all she simply needs to do is end her relationship and go to the next!
Why would she remain in a relationship when she knows there is no marriage prospect for her?
If its not working and your aspirations are not being fulfilled with a partner,end the relationship and head for the next one...
This is common sense!
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by openmine(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
olabrinks:
If a man is showing signs of unseriousness, just leave with your dignity in tact. I’m telling you, you will find a man who will marry you. But cheating and misbehaving all in the name of ‘I can’t waste my time’ is foolishness and you will be the one to lose. Juggling 2 to 3 men at a time is not ideal trust me.
Exactly!
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Prec1ous(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
ARKINZ:

I am facing same issues in my relationship but this lady has been with me close to 7yrs. Last year when things a little sore because I almost lost something very crucial and I was down. She came to my house to tell me she is done with me and say alot of things she has been keeping and I tried as a man to control the situation and ask her what is wrong.. which she said She is getting old and she just finished her schooling, now serving. I told her to wait after her service then we do what's needed to be done. Several guys call her then and things lead to things I found out she was dating another guy, which I gather courage and took her on a date and told her my plans and giving her a bit of life and how it works but all to NO Vail.. fast forward to this few months we were together at my Apartment, she silenced all her phones and all calls coming in is sometimes ignored or cut off. Even when she manage to pick one, she is never comfortable picking it.. especially if it is from a Male friend and she act up ( that kinda feelings you give when something is wrong) and I feel that every Goddamn time. This girl I want to marry her and same time scared of what she is going to do next? I dont want to make a big mistake by marrying her then we encounter what we are going through now. This same guy calling her since last year is still calling her and she is still lying to me, I confronted her few days and I am thinking of ending everything today because I am never unfaithful. I need serious advice because anything way want happen way want happen make he happen make one person out millions no spoil my joy because this marriage thing no be moi moi and I dont want a baby mama or something my children will be affected because I passed through same stuff with my parents.

My guys, marriage does not change people. She is already cheating, she will also do that in marriage. You better count your loss and let her go.

No need to break up, the girl has left you long ago. Just reduce everything you do and stop loving her.

If you do other wise, it will end in tears and lots of bastards.

I warned you.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by mysticwarrior(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
if after a year,a man has said nothing about marriage,walk away...cheating ain't the way
judging from your comment evidence suggests that you are not married.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
wany:

you are the one the OP wrote the article for,please read the article again so that you can comprehend better.why keep someone for 7years and still expect faithfulness.dude end the relationship and move on,cause from your write up another 5years you will still be on default.

Schooling and alot of things delayed the process. Well decision is made already.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by winterfell007(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
ARKINZ:

I am facing same issues in my relationship but this lady has been with me close to 7yrs. Last year when things a little sore because I almost lost something very crucial and I was down. She came to my house to tell me she is done with me and say alot of things she has been keeping and I tried as a man to control the situation and ask her what is wrong.. which she said She is getting old and she just finished her schooling, now serving. I told her to wait after her service then we do what's needed to be done. Several guys call her then and things lead to things I found out she was dating another guy, which I gather courage and took her on a date and told her my plans and giving her a bit of life and how it works but all to NO Vail.. fast forward to this few months we were together at my Apartment, she silenced all her phones and all calls coming in is sometimes ignored or cut off. Even when she manage to pick one, she is never comfortable picking it.. especially if it is from a Male friend and she act up ( that kinda feelings you give when something is wrong) and I feel that every Goddamn time. This girl I want to marry her and same time scared of what she is going to do next? I dont want to make a big mistake by marrying her then we encounter what we are going through now. This same guy calling her since last year is still calling her and she is still lying to me, I confronted her few days and I am thinking of ending everything today because I am never unfaithful. I need serious advice because anything way want happen way want happen make he happen make one person out millions no spoil my joy because this marriage thing no be moi moi and I dont want a baby mama or something my children will be affected because I passed through same stuff with my parents.

Honestly guy, you've got to understand her. She wants your absolute commitment which is tying the knot. Give her a reason to stay on. Even if it is traditional or court marriage you can afford to do, please do it.
My uncle had a similar experience and did this to save his relationship. You too can
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Prec1ous:

My guys, marriage does not change people. She is already cheating, she will also do that in marriage. You better count your loss and let her go.

No need to break up, the girl has left you long ago. Just reduce everything you do and stop loving her.

If you do other wise, it will end in tears and lots of bastards.

I warned you.

I know that already just don't want to admit it because I am too stubborn to do that lol but all is well bro, decision has been made.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
winterfell007:

Honestly guy, you've got to understand her. She wants your absolute commitment which is tying the knot. Give her a reason to stay on. Even if it is traditional or court marriage you can afford to do, please do it.
My uncle had a similar experience and did this to save his relationship. You too can

Thanks for the advice but I can't keep hurting myself because I can't stop thinking about everything she did and I didn't do anything, that what hurt so bad. I have enter igboro like this, they just lost a good one.

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Prec1ous(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
ARKINZ:

I know that already just don't want to admit it because I am too stubborn to do that lol but all is well bro, decision has been made.

You bleeped for taking too long, but...

See my man, I know how you feel. You are pained that all the investments, good times and plans will just go to waste. You are confused because you cannot believe that she is not the final one at last.

If you want to die this night, go through her phone. I promise you, your heart will stop to beat for 40minutes straight.

Just reduce all you do, keep calling if you want but look for another woman to also divide the attention.

This your babe is gone and you can never trust her again.

Take heart, my man!

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
What does cheating mean? Are you guys even supposed to be having sex? On what basis? Sex without marriage is cheating ogbeni dont get it twisted. How the hell do you string a girl for more than a year without knowing how far? Guys know for sure within 6 months if they can marry a woman or not. Anything extra means the guy is not serious and a bloody time waster. Besides, any guy not ready to settle within one year has no business dating. Not ready to settle and dating is just fuckboi mode activated simple.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by maak400: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MY FRIEND AND THE GIRL MET IN 2010, AS TEENAGERS. THEY'LL BE GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR AFTER 10 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER SEEN A MORE HAPPIER PAIR IN THE ENTIRE 10 YEARS THAT WE'VE ALL BEEN FRIENDS.

WE SHOULD JUST STOP CREATING PRINCIPLES FOR PEOPLE AND ALLOW THEM WORK WITH THE TIMINGS THAT THEY'RE COMFORTABLE WITH.

FOLLOWING YOUR OPINION DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WALKING AWAYS THE GIRL MIGHT HAVE DONE IN TEN YEARS? HOW MANY PREGNANCIES/STD'S AND ANY OTHER THING THAT WILL ACCOMPANY SUCH AN ADVENTURE?

I'VE NOT EVEN TALKED ABOUT MY FRIENDS THAT HAVE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE WE WERE IN JSS2. THEM STILL DEY O CLOSE TO 2 DECADES. WHY SHOULD WE ASK THEM TO GO SEPERATE WAYS UNLESS THEY MUST GET MARRIED TODAY TODAY. cheesy

HOW IS THEIR MARRIAGE MY BUSINESS?
A HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE UNMARRIED PAIR IS BETTER COMPARED TO THE MARRIED ONES THAT HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED PEACE EVEN FOR 2 MINUTES IN THEIR MARRIAGE.

WE SHA STUPID FOR THIS COUNTRY. WETIN SUPPOSE CONCERN US WITH PEOPLE MARRIAGE?
UNFAITHFULNESS IS WHAT IT IS. NO SUGAR COATING WETHER MARRIAGE IS INVOLVED OR NOT. IF YOU WANT MARRIAGE GO AHEAD AND GET IT FROM WHEREVER AND STOP DECEIVING YOUR PARTNER, WHO MAY PROBABLY BE GIVING HIS/HER ALL THINKING (S)HE'S MAKING A LIFETIME INVESTMENT WITHOUT KNOWING THAT YOU'RE A COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTOR.
Bros don’t mind that poster of a guy, he’s just supporting cheating in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by BREYZ: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
You'll just wake up one morning and be analysing rubbish on Nairaland.
Have you asked yourself if this is a problem that has lingered for years that is making him pause in terms of marriage plans which of course results in the months turning into years, you are just talking about 4 years and all. If you want to be logical, please be very logical.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
donstan18:
You must be one of the admirers of your friend's girlfriend.

Are u well sire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
izzou:
grin

You are so so so so wrong grin

There is nothing to be objective or logical about in cheating.

As a guy, I must demand faithfulness from my lady, the moment we are in a relationship. As my lady, she must demand faithfulness from me the moment we are in a relationship

If a lady feels her man is taking too long to wife her, END THE RELATIONSHIP. Also, if a guy feels his lady is taking too long to accept, END IT TOO

We complicate our lives on this earth with decisions we term "Objective and Logical".

There is no right way to do a something wrong. There never is

''END THE RELATIONSHIP. Also, if a guy feels his lady is taking too long to accept, END IT TOO"

As if it's so easy
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by destiny10: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
There is nothing bad in long term relationship but the two must be committed to each other. However if there is no romantic affair or sex in the relationship you will hardly see anyone that we last five years. Either they get married and enjoy sex or break-up.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nanatrendy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Anyone who disagrees with op may your beloved sister be dated by an aimless guy for 7yrs. Anyway op ever seen a married man who is angry with his side chick for cheating that's the most insane one.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by witworth(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
But no one knows who he is gonna really spend the rest of his life with, that doesn't mean ladies should cheat, you can have it in mind not to marry someone and eventually end up with the lady, let just be careful.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Benwems(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oga, there's no justification for cheating. If he is wasting your time or you see no future together breakup with him instead of cheating. What is bad is bad. Stop painting it.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chronique what do you have to say?

Because you be like person wey dey place plenty babes on hold. grin
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by LuverBoi16(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
TUANKU:
Farm tool.
wich kind of farm tøøl animal or crop
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
I always tell my sisters, if you are dating a guy and after six months you are still yet to define your relationship then move on to the next to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:
Chronique what do you have to say?

Because you be like person wey dey place plenty babes on hold. grin
Chronique is a shy guy and a chronic bachelor grin
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
if after a year,a man has said nothing about marriage,walk away...cheating ain't the way

Very correct. I personally prefer a lady who is very blunt about what she wants. I've met ladies who will tell you they are not ready for long relationships. One already knows what to expect from such ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by TopNotchdecor(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
And don’t accuse a man of cheating on you if he’s not married to you...

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Coadie:

Very correct. I personally prefer a lady who is very blunt about what she wants. I've met ladies who will tell you they are not ready for long relationships. One already knows what to expect from such ladies.
guys may sham them as desperate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 HIV Carriers, 23 Pregnant Women Uncovered In Kano Mass Wedding / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.