Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,517 members, 7,801,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti (53314 Views)

How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager / A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by ETWs: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Na waa ooo
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by tolumizzy(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Jaguda buruku
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Bank manager from hell. Over 10 to 15 years career only to become a robber informant nawa
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by zekepio(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Emmanuel said, he doesn’t have gun and the bank manager sent N100,000 to Emmanuel to rent a gun and he gave us one of his vehicles as he promised for the operation.

And the bank manager still can't be identified?

6 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by KIDfurniture(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2020
embarassed6
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Gwagone: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2020
post=85455615:
Just imagine.....
You know what
I like you cos you're always current on nairaland
When is our award night on nairaland??
Some people deserve it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Tekzyflex(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2020
The rich want more money! It's called greed.. Bank manager of all people. If you are thief don't work in a bank. The temptation is not easy to endure.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by gaskiyamagana: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2020
donprinyo:
Mumu yoruba boys
Biafra, Biafkiddnapra, Biafrobberra sighted.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2020
OK, this is the second time in less than a week that I will be reading crap like this...

Who goes on a bank robbery op with a "locally-made pistol" I mean, what normal slowpoke does that sort of thing?

And wait, an ex-soldier agreed to be part of such an operation? Even with locally-made pistols...? What if they came up against superior fire? Didn't he factor that sh!t in as an ex-soldier?

I give up. I am seriously beginning to doubt his credentials as an ex-soldier.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2020
There must be a total overhaul in the banking sector.

The bank must play their part in ensuring integrity tests as well as paying their staff well to discourage these happenings.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by sheltcon: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Had he know...... Half bread is better than none. A whole Bank manager

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by traihit: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Litigant:
All bank staffs need to go for serious training. The way they are actively involved in bank robbery is alarming . Or maybe they need an increase in their salary so that their greed can reduce

Unless you're confident about your contentment and others are contented with what they have too; greed is now seen as normal in many professions and it's as if no one can be trusted again.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Sultty(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Na wah o
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by donprinyo(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Biafra, Biafkiddnapra, Biafrobberra sighted.
Keep on zuzuing, ur turn go reach one day

8 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by chizpim(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Most Nigerian bankers are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Blackee: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2020
angry
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by MZrapper(f): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Lion don catch the hunter. grin
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Eboski(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2020
imagine
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by TheKing4040(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2020
Naija... So being armed to the teeth is having a locally made gun?
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Born2Breed(f): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2020
Bank manager wan hammer and relocate to a foreign country after a successful operation.

Thief wey dey wear suit and knot tie. grin
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by allcomage: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Heaven will no fall. SW and yuroba topped the chart last year and have started 2020 in grand style in crime.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2020
eduman365:
Most robberies are usually facilitated by insiders. But to discover that the BM himself is the chief insider and prime suspect beats my imagination...

So they would have killed innocent security guards, staff and customers and the bank manager will feign ignorance. Chai!!! shocked

Don't be surprised. That is the only person that can make the robbery successful.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Aiyk2333: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
angry

No tribalistic comments here.

"Let's have some parliamentary procedure here"
you're seriously very stupid... two days ago same thing happened in Abuja and u saw the mass attack on igbos here, now the names ain't what u expect and u say no tribalistic comment!??! let it kill you

4 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Millybars19: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Have you ever wondered why your friends are always on whatsapp? �Why they are always glued to their phones?�
Have you heard of *BSHIRTS OFFICIAL*?��
Bshirts official is the right place to eliminate boredom permanently����. We blow your mind with funny memes��, videos���, news updates and latest celebrity gossips �, MCM and WCW, Airtime and cash giveaways from games and puzzles, adeventures� song of the day, sport and movies� updates, celebrity gossips and lots more�� on our WhatsApp status✅

We know you'll enjoy your stay with us thanks ���
Oya click this link��and get connected���
https:///2348064238827?text=From%20Gabriel%20Hi%20I%20will%20like%20to%20join%20Bshirt%20Official%2C%20My%20name%20is
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Crownedjon: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
post=85455703:

Chai!
See painment and wailing for dis New Year ooo grin cheesy wink

Anyways........
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Kaybaba5(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Kokoro ti nje efo Ara e efo lowa

The thief inside is the one opening door for the one outside to come in
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by SarakiBukola: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

Aiyk2333 to his useless homosexual father:
you're seriously very stupid... two days ago same thing happened in Abuja and u saw the mass attack on igbos here, now the names ain't what u expect and u say no tribalistic comment!??! let it kill you

Eyah. My condolences. You seem in serious pain. grin
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Sonnobax15(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2020
eleojo23:
My money is no longer safe in the bank...

It's time to go dig a hole in my backyard...
Aren't you sure the almighty termites and rodents from your village Would do more harm to your money than good..
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Aiyk2333: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2020
some days ago this place was boiling because names were igbos I hope y'all pepper munching mofos would enjoy the tribal sanity of some sort here, because we igbos ain't stupid, we know from time immemorial that afonjas are noise makers at every given opportunity, cowards and so

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.