Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed (6531 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed / Virtues Of Reading The Qur’an At Night / Importance Of Reading And Acting Upon Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by 21savages: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
explosiveskull:
I don't understand, does it mean you read the quoran with Taj weed( cannabis)?
abeg someone should correct me.
why must u always tell world u smoke weed
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by KIDfurniture(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Religion kill u there

Newnas:

Last time I checked, it was Christians we drank the bath water of their pastor

Baseless statement. Buhari should please pass that Social media bill, I have a scapegoat.
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by Newnas(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Religion kill u there

Please don't drink snipper.
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by KIDfurniture(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Trophy all the way with muslim pussies oh

Newnas:

Please don't drink snipper.
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by Dcaliphate(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
explosiveskull:
abeg someone should correct me.
No, it means reading it while smoking weed in the Taj Mahal

Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by IMRAAN33(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Adaowerri111:
Which kind weed be that? No wonder these guys dey heartless �
Ada it won't cost you anything to ask before saying things you don't know. I rest my case!!!!
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by Newnas(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Trophy all the way with muslim pussies oh

Wake up Alice!!!
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by Ozozahuwa82(f): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
allihamdulilahi... I'm happy to be a Muslim
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by KIDfurniture(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm woke imam kitten

Newnas:

Wake up Alice!!!
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Masha Allah
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by Solorrman(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2020
explosiveskull:
abeg someone should are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife me.
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by Solorrman(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
So one should read the Quran smoking Taj weed (weed from Tajikistan) undecided religion for the marlians.
are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by Solorrman(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=ContractKiller post=85460593]With are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife]
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by Solorrman(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2020
ContractKiller:
Actually muslims were encouraged to drink muhammad's bath water and also his sweat and urine. Read your hadiths.

are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife
Re: The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed by africandollar: 2:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Caveat Emptor...the fact that I just clicked a button doesn't mean I am a muslim.

Abeg which kain weed dem dey take read Quran again...na LOUD be that or KILIMANJARO?! grin grin grin

How A Western Muslim Left Islam / A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims / Why Are Muslims Easily Brainwashed