Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 (3121 Views)

Sharp Toyota Camry V4 Engine For Sale / 2008 Camry 3.5 XLE Port Harcourt / Need Advise - Is Honda Odyssey 2008 A Good Vehicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 by Alfred74: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2020
I pity you.

Car45 waiting for your money this January like

Re: Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 by buygala(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
kaymart:

If i may ask, why would you want to put it for sale?
Alas, at that cost.

Car was sold a day after I made the comment you quoted Sir smiley

I was joking about selling but a nairalander took me seriously... That's how the car left me and ran away grin
Re: Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
buygala:

Car was sold a day after I made the comment you quoted Sir smiley

I was joking about selling but a nairalander took me seriously... That's how the car left me and ran away grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 by buygala(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

grin

Thanks Boss
Re: Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 by 9icetoo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Saao:
I'm actually buying it from a reliable company. We only assume 200K but I'm ready to spend up-to 300k. My major concern is, after working on it, would it continues to have more issues?
Now that throws your 300k quote for repairs out of the window. Don't start what you cannot finish.
Go with a competent mechanic to inspect that car. You have been asked to contact Gazzuzz. He will let you know how much you may need to bring the car back up to speed. He knows the part prices as well. That 08 Camry is his bread and butter. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 by melviniyke2002(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
buygala:
700k 2008 camry

Verify the custom papers and take the owner to the Police Headquarters in your state to effect the change of ownership...

Just like Gazzuzz insinuated, this deal smells of SARS and/or a deadly fault with the car... E fit be say dem kill person inside the motor and are thus looking to dispose the evidence of crime at Minimal loss.... So kindly check for blood stains and possible bullet or knife holes.

And no.... 200k might not even be enough to return the car ac and suspension to factory standard...and if the engine is weak like you insinuated, it will most likely not comfortably power the ac compressor.. . Add about 300k which is the cost of replacing the engine and you have spent about 1.2 million on that car....

With 1.2 million and a bit of patience and luck, you can get a faultless Nigerian used Corrola sport or even a camry big daddy...

I really don't understand why people enjoy bring stress into their lives over initially cheap stuff which will end up costing them much in the long run..

Do you honestly think that if the issues are as minor as you have stated and the car is legit, the owner won't fix the car and sell it for at least 1.5 million?

Just jejely respect yourself and come and buy my faultless first body Honda Accord with everything including AC and shocks working perfectly for just 400k...absolutely nothing to fix...
And yes, I can even follow you to DSS Headquarters to effect the change of ownership grin

Laugh all you want but I have sha said my own
true talk...nice advice...
Re: Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 by marshalcarter: 5:19am On Jan 14, 2020
can i get a car of 500k grin ??
Re: Pls Your Advise Is Needed As Regards 2008 Camry V4 by buygala(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
marshalcarter:
can i get a car of 500k grin ??

I have a neat Honda Accord Baby boy

Everything works... AC chilling, new tires... four plugs follow come engine and gearbox working perfectly..

Car was imported via Grimaldi in 2013...Complete custom papers and other documents available...Car has Lagos number plates

Car body has a few scratches and windshield is a bit cracked...

520k last...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Renault Duster 2011 Model(brand New) / Honda Accord Going For 800k. Few Months Used / Vw Golf 3 Conversion From Carburetor To Mono-point Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.