Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Please Help Me Interpret This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Interpret This. (242 Views)

Help me interpret this dream. / Please Help Me Interpret This! / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Interpret This. by fbexpert: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
I had a dream last night in which I saw many kids. Some of them ran to me and I was kind of asking them, how are you and all that.

Then I saw myself buying biscuits to give them, then I woke up. Please what does the dream indicate?
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This. by Okwori12(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Are you married?
Do you have a Child?
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This. by fbexpert: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
No I am not married and I have no child yet.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maybe its a low key warning that one day you go turn mallam begin dey sell coaster biscuit for primary school kids grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just pray about it and let God lead naturally to the plan he may have for you with multiple proofs along the way...

...Gideon asked for multiple signs to be sure God was leading him, dude knew would be heading for a fvck up if it wasn’t God that wasn’t God...

....don’t be like Joseph showing off his dream to his brothers.... he paid dearly for it. He would have died with a attempted rapist tag and a condemned prisoner if not for God’s mercy...

A family of mine had this kind of dream and next thing she was told she would make it through setting up a crèche......u won’t like to hear the sad tale of this girl after the crèche.....a dream is only a peep through a door’s key hole, it’s not enuf to determine what in the entire room...

let he who has seen the entire room guide u...
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Okpa042:
Maybe its a low key warning that one day you go turn mallam begin dey sell coaster biscuit for primary school kids grin grin grin grin

The “Mallam” part got me rolling

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This. by Okwori12(m): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2020
Is a good thing. Just pray over it and God will direct your vision. But I believe it has to do with your future.

(1) (Reply)

The big question is can Kwakpovwe Anoint 100,000 Persons In Lagos / How To Handle The Ho Gene As A Nigerian Christian Woman, My Personal Example / Show Us Your Mercy: A Cry For Compassion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.